[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Sorry the witch got you Lilly the clomid will give you two great eggs that results in two beautiful babies once you start & good luck on the bd'ing Tella

Good luck Tella! :dust:

Thanks, fx'd we have enough spermies in place this cycle and that we have a healthy eggy that wants to stay with us for the next 9 months.

Have you decided to take the clomid?

Sorry the witch got you Lilly the clomid will give you two great eggs that results in two beautiful babies once you start & good luck on the bd'ing Tella

Thanks so much!!!!

AFM > WOW is all i can say, something that im drinking this month has made a HUGE difference in my cycle. O has been around days 19-21 since the MC however this month i got my first High on my CBFM on CD 15, So i was thinking O around 19 wow i couldnt have been more wrong, i got a Peak on CD16 - Say what????? And i had hectic O cramps last night so im definitely sure i Od last night making my 1dpo but FF takes second day of Peak as O day. I actually Od on CD16, its insane!!!! but im sooooo excited, i seriously doubt that im gonna start with Femara and rather see if next month i get a similiar O day. It will be soooo amazing if my body actually is getting what it longed for all this time and now im having a fair chance each month :happydance:

I have decided to take the Clomid...and this will be our last cycle TTC...if this isn't our cycle we will go to NTNP until a year or so when we move back to the mainland and can start IUIs.

Awww lilly I truely hope and pray that you dont need to wait so long! Hope the clomid will do its job or that you get a natural surprise!!! :hug:

Hows things going with you girls?

Im just hanging around in the horrible 2WW :dohh: wish things could happen quicker. 2weeks feel so looooong!

Oh Tella, the 1st week sucks so bad of the 2ww because you KNOW it's too early to test! lol

AFM, I took my 1st dose of clomid last night :thumbup: And made OH make an appt with his doc to see if he can get a urology referral to see if there isn't some reason that is count and motility are low.

Good luck, Tella!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I hope the TWW doesn't drag on too much for you.

Lilly, it's good that you're being proactive with OHs :spermy: issues.

Sitting on CD11 for me. OPK was negative today. So, just waiting for the fertility window to open...

GL, Prof! I hope you O soon!

Rooting for all of us to get our December BFPs!!

Oh Tella, the 1st week sucks so bad of the 2ww because you KNOW it's too early to test! lol

AFM, I took my 1st dose of clomid last night :thumbup: And made OH make an appt with his doc to see if he can get a urology referral to see if there isn't some reason that is count and motility are low.

Almost done with the clomid then just pray for great growth and 2 healthy eggies. Are you going back for monitoring?

Its great that hubby is doing his bit to try and get things up from his side. Fx'd its a quick fix that will be able to help those numbers up.

Good luck, Tella!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I hope the TWW doesn't drag on too much for you.

Thanks so much!!!! Where you now in your cycle?

Sitting on CD11 for me. OPK was negative today. So, just waiting for the fertility window to open...

I see you got your + yesterday, that means a eggy today :happydance: Hope you guys have managed to work in a decent amount of BD this last few days :winkwink: Fx'd that eggy gets fertilized and is in it for the long run!!!!

AFM >7 DPO so smack in the middle of this TWW. However i only have to wait 4days till i test. Fxd i get a second line on Friday!!!!

I've had a positive yesterday and today. We've been able to get to "work" all but one night that his family has been here, in spite of it being much later than normal.

I'll start the progesterone in about 3 days. We're going to be on vacation part of that time, so pray for good coolers and a mini fridge at the hotel so the supplements stay at the right temp! I'm praying this is it...I have felt pretty good, my temps have been a little weird, but who knows...

Tella...good luck with your stage, too!

Thank you Lionchild! You just reminded me that OH's appt is today!:dohh: I bet he forgot too! I will send him a text!

Almost done with the clomid then just pray for great growth and 2 healthy eggies. Are you going back for monitoring?

Nope, not monitoring. She said if we got as far as needing injectables or the IUI then they would monitor.

I've had a positive yesterday and today. We've been able to get to "work" all but one night that his family has been here, in spite of it being much later than normal.

I'll start the progesterone in about 3 days. We're going to be on vacation part of that time, so pray for good coolers and a mini fridge at the hotel so the supplements stay at the right temp! I'm praying this is it...I have felt pretty good, my temps have been a little weird, but who knows...

FX'd! :dust::dust::dust:[-o<

As long as those spermies got deposited, thats all that counts!!! Fxd the change up is what you needed to catch that eggy.

Good luck with the progesterone, are you doing vaginally or injections?

Thanks girl, i starting to get down about what if its yet another BFN like always.

Thank you Lionchild! You just reminded me that OH's appt is today!:dohh: I bet he forgot too! I will send him a text!

Nope, not monitoring. She said if we got as far as needing injectables or the IUI then they would monitor.

FX'd! :dust::dust::dust:[-o<

Oh ok that makes it atleast easier than having to go for prods every few days. My FS is luckily not a fan of over scanning either, like in ART most of the other girls i encountered had a scan every second or third day of stimming and i only had one on CD12 checking for size and then trigger, which also saves of the ridiculous costs involved with ART.

If i do end up going for Femara next cycle (which i doubt) i will also not be doing any monitoring.

I'm doing a compounded bio identical suppository. My doc likes to save injections for the pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. I'm on a three month stint with the supplements before we start to investigate further.

I'm doing a compounded bio identical suppository. My doc likes to save injections for the pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. I'm on a three month stint with the supplements before we start to investigate further.

The injections are horrible!!!!! The suppository isnt fun either but i rather deal with the goo than the jabbing myself in the but everyday.

Fxd you dont need anthing more than that!!!!

I think he does weekly rather than daily injections, but I could be wrong (and I am NOT driving 45 minutes a day every day for 40 weeks...he can give me syringes and a target! LOL).

Starting those tomorrow.

Since you've used them, is it okay to insert them directly after BD? We're going to be on vacation and I'm NOT going to miss romance with hubs ;-)

And how far in do they need to be inserted? All the way up next to the cervix?

I think he does weekly rather than daily injections, but I could be wrong (and I am NOT driving 45 minutes a day every day for 40 weeks...he can give me syringes and a target! LOL).

Starting those tomorrow.

Since you've used them, is it okay to insert them directly after BD? We're going to be on vacation and I'm NOT going to miss romance with hubs ;-)

And how far in do they need to be inserted? All the way up next to the cervix?

You will only do them till 12 weeks max as the placenta takes over from then and produces the progesterone so no need for supplementation.

Yes its perfectly fine, do you use them at night? I found it to be the best as it stays in. The progesterone is in peanut oil and when the pill dissolves it makes a gooey mess in your underwear so i suggest you take some pantyliners with you to protect your underwear. But dont worry about the goo, its perfectly normal and the progesterone gets absorbed super quickly so dont stress that its coming out.

You have to insert them all the way up yes otherwise they will come out. Are you using Cyclogest?

There was no name. Just compounded progesterone. Looks like little bullets.

Thanks for the info. I brought along my stash of liners just in case.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all Americans here! I'm incredibly thankful for each of my ladies in this thread. Would feel all alone if it weren't for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->