[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I had 2 types, a round ball and the other looked like a enema :haha:

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Like you say Profwife always thankful for all these amazing ladies :hugs:

Stalking you, ProWife :munch:

Tella, I know you got a BFN and a temp drop, but still holding on to BFP thoughts for you! :thumbup: Hope you enjoy your day and it takes this TTC non-sense off your mind. :hugs:

AFM, I think we start scheduled BDing this weekend (every other day or two) :thumbup:

Lilly, stalk away! Just pray as you stalk.

Progesterone isn't as bad as I thought it would be for gross factor. Definitely causing some extra heartburn though!

Prof, looks like the progesterone is doing your temps good! Great sign as it means it's absorbing well.

Fxd you will only need one cycle of progesterone to bring you your bfp!!!!

I know! I've never spiked up so quickly.

Praying this is it.

Where are we, ladies?

AFM, did the clomid this cycle...should be ovulating this week...OPKs are still pretty bland and I'm scheduled for my after OV blood work on Monday :shrug: I was reading that they like it 5-8 days after OV...I feel like I'm running out of time :nope: But if I haven't ovulated by Friday I'll call and let them know to see if they just want me to do it a different day.

We have been really bad with BD...the 1st day we didn't do it, but did it the next day....and then same for yesterday...was supposed to BD, but didn't...hopefully will tonight, but the further we get out in the week the more tired we are after work *sigh* Ladies, I'm not feeling too hopeful this cycle :nope:

I'm not either. Even with the progesterone, my temps are already starting to fall.

To add to that, one of my former students and his wife had their first today. They've been married 18 months. (Husband and I have been TRYING to conceive for 14 months - married for 6 years!) So hard not to be jealous right now...

Where are we, ladies?

AFM, did the clomid this cycle...should be ovulating this week...OPKs are still pretty bland and I'm scheduled for my after OV blood work on Monday :shrug: I was reading that they like it 5-8 days after OV...I feel like I'm running out of time :nope: But if I haven't ovulated by Friday I'll call and let them know to see if they just want me to do it a different day.

We have been really bad with BD...the 1st day we didn't do it, but did it the next day....and then same for yesterday...was supposed to BD, but didn't...hopefully will tonight, but the further we get out in the week the more tired we are after work *sigh* Ladies, I'm not feeling too hopeful this cycle :nope:

That is such a bummer, have you used Clomid before that you know on which day it makes you O? Clomid never worked for me even went up to 100mg and nothing. But on Femara i Od everytime on CD13 like clock work.

Im taking Femara this month to help O but just with TI. Im 3 days down 2 to go but holy cow i get bad hot flushes on it.

Hope you managed to get enough BD in!!!! Gonna make sure i do get next week!

I'm not either. Even with the progesterone, my temps are already starting to fall.

To add to that, one of my former students and his wife had their first today. They've been married 18 months. (Husband and I have been TRYING to conceive for 14 months - married for 6 years!) So hard not to be jealous right now...

It might just be your bodys why of adjusting to it. Your temps are still well above the coverline which is great! Im also gonna use progesterone sups this month but i only think 1 tablet a day. As i will still O normally so will produce Progesterone as well. But like you im only gonna start 3 days after O.

AFM > Im in this tedious what for O, spotting is almost over so the :sex: can begin :haha:

I started 3 days after as well. Temps are in a downward trend. Pretty sure I'm out. :-/

I started 3 days after as well. Temps are in a downward trend. Pretty sure I'm out. :-/

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: So sorry, still keeping hope for you thou!!!

That elusive bfp will come, we must just not give up!

No, haven't taken the Clomid before but got my pos OPK last night, so I'm on time for my usual (over the last few months anyway) OV date of CD-20-23 :thumbup: My opk went from zip on wedneday to a little color thursday at lunch, then by dinner positive! Crazy! :wacko:

We did DTD Wednesday, but because OH has a low count we only do every other day...so today is the day! We tried this morning but he was just too stuck in his head!:dohh: We'll try again after work, but I really wanted his morning swimmers...judging by his tests, the morning swimmers are more and better swimmers. Oh well, take what we can get now lol

Hope you managed to bd some more before O. Strange that you O on the same day as normal, to me that means its not working for you. Maybe ask you FS for femara, so many ppl have better success with it.

Afm, strangely im still spotting every now and then. Oh well the bd train has started :haha:

Get to work!

My temp has rebounded from yesterday. I thought I saw a VERY faint line on a blue HPT, but it could just be the test area (evap). I'm on the last day of progesterone.

What hubs has convinced me to do is go ahead and take an extra supplement on Sunday from next month's and test again on Monday. Since I had that huge drop yesterday, we're hoping it was implantation and that we'll get a clear test by then. Otherwise, I guess I'll take the last supplement tomorrow night and then wait for AF.

Good Luck Prowife I have my fingers crossed for you & Good Luck Lilly I hope you bd enough to catch that egg & Good Luck Tella to you as well for this cycle

AFM I'm now 17 weeks I went for a early gender ultrasound but baby wouldn't cooperate my next ultrasound is on the 23rd and I also can feel baby kick more I started feeling flutters around 13weeks I still haven't bought anything yet but a couple cases of pampers

Hope you managed to bd some more before O. Strange that you O on the same day as normal, to me that means its not working for you. Maybe ask you FS for femara, so many ppl have better success with it.

Afm, strangely im still spotting every now and then. Oh well the bd train has started :haha:

We did get our BD session in! :happydance: We'll try again tomorrow too. I think I'll mention that to my doc (same OV day as usual) and see what she thinks. I have an appt with her on the 17th. This will be my first time meeting with this doctor in person. My other doctor transferred to somewhere else right after our last appt, so this one is taking over for her.

Hmmm, I wonder why you are spotting.

My temp has rebounded from yesterday. I thought I saw a VERY faint line on a blue HPT, but it could just be the test area (evap). I'm on the last day of progesterone.

Seriously? You should know by now that you can't tease us with even an evap without a pic! :haha: Do you think you'll test again or just wait for AF?

AFM I'm now 17 weeks I went for a early gender ultrasound but baby wouldn't cooperate my next ultrasound is on the 23rd and I also can feel baby kick more I started feeling flutters around 13weeks I still haven't bought anything yet but a couple cases of pampers

Wow, you are close to half way there! :happydance: How exciting! I said when I get pregnant I'm just gonna put mostly pampers on my registries lol

Get to work!

What hubs has convinced me to do is go ahead and take an extra supplement on Sunday from next month's and test again on Monday. Since I had that huge drop yesterday, we're hoping it was implantation and that we'll get a clear test by then. Otherwise, I guess I'll take the last supplement tomorrow night and then wait for AF.

pls pls pls don't stop the progesterone till you know for for certain that you out. If you have progesterone deficiency and you stop now bean wont have enough time to implant and will come loose.

With the low dosage you on, you will be AF within a day or 2 of stopping it so wont cause a big disruption if you just take it a day or 2 longer.

:dust: :dust:

Yeah. That is why I went ahead and ordered the refill. If I am not convinced by Monday, I'll call my doc for a blood test. He could call that in to my lab and I could get it done on Monday on the way home from school.

I unfortunately tossed it after hubs said he couldn't see what I thought I saw. Trash has already been taken out. I promise, if it's not a clear negative tomorrow I will post a pic for you. :)

Hope you ladies have a sticky soon, toon!

Wytrease - I dream about feeling those flutters!! I'm absolutely living vicariously through you right now.

Oh...ladies...please keep my friend Steph in prayers. She found out their little boy (she's about 25 weeks) has Trisomy 18. He will likely be a premie and stillborn. They are devestated. Even if he survives birth, it's a 90% death rate before the 1st birthday.

:cry:Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that, sending many prayers their way.

How is the other little boy doing? I remember you posted a link some time back, I think he had a heart condition. My memory sucks lol

He's still in the hospital. He actually was sent back to intensive care this week (he was in the cardiac step-down). He is currently on the Berlin heart...basically the machine is pumping his blood for him. He was actually playing and babbling like a normal healthy 7-8 month old would. He just cut his first tooth last week, and 3 more on budding through.

They are waiting on a miracle heart transplant. It is the only way he will survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->