• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Hello ladies I will be continuing to pray for you all & Akayj time really does fly Alaysia is 8 months already and she's trying to walk now.

Yeah cooper has been cruising the furniture since about then but he hadn't taken steps till the other day!! I hope he is fully walking by his birthday.

I had my appointment with doc yesterday for my follicle scan and estradiol check. Estradiol came in at 91.1 for CD12. I ended up with FOUR measurable follicles. One was at 11mm, two at 14mm and one at 15.5mm.

The doctor has cleared me to take my Ovidrel trigger shot on Friday between 6 and 8. We're to time relations for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (and to abstain until then...oy...I don't WANNA!).

I've been doing opks in the meantime...so far, negatives. So, my body has definitely responded to these meds. I'm happy about that!

Wow, 4! :wacko: is 91 a good number for that test? I'm excited for you! Fx'd!

My doc said it was good for that part of the cycle. I saw documentation that it should be above 100, but the letrozole actually suppresses the estrogen (that's how it works...suppresses the estrogen to trick the body into producing more to help the eggs mature).

Prof, fxd for this cycle! !! Hope you manage to bd as much as you can!!!! Try and have fun.

Lilly, i know a few girls where the clomid helped alot!!! Fxd it helps those little swimmers do their jobs! Iui is a great option for male problems.

afm, my little madam is kicking up a storm and its so precious feeling her now!

So excited to hear that, Tella.

We had to abstain from Tuesday until Friday under the doc's orders with the shot. But last night, tonight and tomorrow - it's on! So strange being in a position where you are used to BD every night for over a week just in case to waiting until cleared.

BTW - I did take a pregnancy test this morning to see if the stories were true - that you could get a positive right after Ovidrel...they ARE true. I know it's a fake completely...conception hasn't even taken place yet. But, I finally know what it would be like to see the lines appear.

Profwife, you are definitely not the 1st to test after trigger just know what a BFP looks like in your own house lol I know I'll proably do the same if we ever need to trigger.

So exciting! I wonder how many of your eggs released!

Not sure. I don't think I have another scan scheduled, just the progesterone test.

Some have told me it feels like getting punched when their eggs release after this protocol. I've had no significant change like that, although my left started sort of pulsing a little bit ago.

I guess we'll find out. I cannot test again until 2 weeks from this past Friday. I think the progesterone level will give me insight into whether or not to be optimistic about this cycle...

I don't know, hun...I don't want to bust any bubbles, but I don't want you getting your hopes too high from the progesterone....just from my experience my progesterone was really high on medicated cycles and average on my unmedicated cycle. So really all you can use that prog test for is to prove you ovulated and nothing more. If that's what you meant, sorry for my blabbing lol I just don't want you thinking BFP because of high prog. My bubble has been burst twice :blush: Although I know prog is only used to confirm OV, I still saw that high number and thought "Maybe!".

Have you never felt your OV before? I feel mine most months and my last medicated cycle Oh boy! I felt like I was being stabbed! lol But no, not everyone feels it. It is reassuring though when you do. I hope that pulsating is something special! :happydance:

You'll be testing right around when I'm moving, how ever will I keep up! :haha: I hope you're our next BFP, profwife! This has been a long hard journey :hugs:

I didn't mean for BFP - a 7 day draw is really too early to predict that.

In my case, it appears my progesterone naturally is insufficient to be conducive to pregnancy apparently...but my estrogen is also apparently insufficient to produce a quality egg.

I'm praying that progesterone levels come back adequate to actually produce the possibility of pregnancy. Without those positive levels, I have really 0 reason to believe that this cycle could be a positive.

Don't consider it a bubble burst.

(Besides, my best friend never had adequate progesterone, but she was carrying a pregnancy to term...so progesterone isn't the be all, end all. It just shows the meds worked...)

Awww, I see. Gotcha! :thumbup: Can't wait to see that number then! It's a start! :happydance:

Progesterone level was 21.6. Nurse said that was a good number and suggests ovulation.

I tested on Sunday and hCG was out of my system. I am not supposed to test until Friday. I cheated and tested tonight - negative.

I've been having weird crampy, twingy feelings...but I think it's just residual from the meds creating larger follicles this go around. I'm trying not to think too much about it.

Oh boy! Friday will be here in no time! I hope this is it!

I find it hard not to test, even with 2yrs of bfps under my belt I still test early probably 75% of the time lol

Omg congratulations lilly I'm so happy for you praying for a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: stick little baby stick [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Happy and healthy 9 months!! Congratulations! (It's about time we got some good news!)

Guess you can cancel that FS appointment in May and make it likely your first scan for a heartbeat and visual of your little bean!

Thank you, ladies! :cloud9: After 28 months it looks like Clomid for OH did the trick for us :thumbup:

Now we just need one more, profwife, YOU! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm in a non-med month. I had another HSG done this past Tuesday. All appeared clear. I'm waiting on hubby's SA results (they should have called yesterday). I'm hoping they'll print out all my test results, HSG summary and SA results for a pick up on Monday. I want to review them before our consult on Wednesday.

We're open to all options needed, but most interested in minimal stimulation IVF - more cost effective. Not sure what doc will recommend.

I did 3 months of femara and ovidrel. I had a cp in month 2 of it. They may just leave me on that protocol through the next few months since I just had the HSG to give my own body a chance to do something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->