{CLOSED GROUP} Journey to BFP and Beyond!

Looking forward to hearing about your scan too terrissa!

How are you and baby doing, Natalie?

My scan went well. Tiny little heartbeat. :) I wish I felt more attached, it's so hard to get excited with all the fear. :( I'm having a little bit of cramping right now. I laid down and drank some water, I thought it would go away by now. :/ Ugh I hope it's just growing pains!
I have an appointment tomorrow with the high risk doctor.

Praying for you T I had lots of cramps with Charlie...take care of yourself!

Prayers for you terrissa. Its so nerve wracking being PAL at the best of times, cramping (even if it is totally normal) is even more stressful.

Jeremy sleeps all the time, we finally saw his eyes for 20 minutes yesterday lol. He hates nappy changes and screams his lungs out for the duration. Though this morning we had our first calm change :thumbup: It's still crazy to me that he's actually here.

Hi there,

Been so long and I wanted to say hello.

T- I just saw your signature status.. :( I am so sorry girl.

Still here, too :)

Having a really hard time these days . Thinking I will go see a psychiatrist because I'm not handling life very well. Most days I'm just in bed all day. Ryan is working a lot so I spend a lot of time alone. Even on days when I decide to try to get out, I end up getting tired so quickly. I think I'm actually dealing with depression. I'm going to talk to my pastor tomorrow about it, he has a therapist/counselor he recommended for me a while back but I didn't think I needed it. I hope it helps. My younger sister had her baby about a month ago, and all of our friends have newborns too . We feel so heartbroken and alone. :(

T, I think that is a great idea. It is perfectly normal to be dealing with depression after everything you guys have been through. It would certainly help to speak to a professional to help better understand your feelings. Sending big hugs your way.

I would think it would be more abnormal to NOT be a bit depressed after everything you have been through. continual prayers for you as you weather this storm.

Hello ladies, logging on after literally months... We moved just before the baby was born and didn't have Internet for a few months.
Haven't had time to read more than the last couple of pages. Just wanted to say I'm so sorry things are so hard for you Terrissa :( It is no wonder you are feeling depressed with what you've been going through for so long. Counselling might help you sort through your feelings. Sending you huge hugs.

Fleur! So glad you stopped by. I was worried about you . How are you and baby?

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Hi ladies, I wasn't sure if our little group was still going though I think about you all often...T, I wish I had words to make you feel better...I think talking to someone would be a great idea!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Thank you for your concern Terrissa. Honestly the first few months were hard, I really struggled with breastfeeding and a baby who hardly slept (and still doesn't sleep a lot 8 months on), so I was too bogged down by everything to log on.

I hope to be more active online now and support you through your journey - I myself couldn't have done without you all!

How are you feeling? Did you make an appointment with the counselor?

Thanks! I'm 6dpo and of course already itching to test! :haha: Trying to hold out until 10dpo. We'll see...

Nope, tested like a mad woman. :haha:

Unfortunately AF showed up today! :( So bummed. I really had high hopes for this cycle, timing and everything was perfect!

How is everyone doing? Anyone planning on TTC another soon? :)

Jamie, can you tell me the brand of the progesterone cream you used? And for how long you used it?

T-I used kokoro progesterone, I get it from Amazon and it's all natural, you should use it starting on cd 14 and then either ending once af starts or continuing on through your first 3 months of pregnancy if you get your bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->