• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

:haha: my Dh already guessed what he's getting. I don't know how but he figured it out.

My husband just bought his Christmas gift...

So We laughed, I wished him a merry Christmas and we decided it will be just stockings between the two of us on Christmas morning. We will be putting up the tree this weekend.

:haha:

Hubs mentioned he'd like something last week, so I ordered it and didn't tell him. And then that cheeky bugger came home last night and asks "Hey, have you ordered my thing yet?" :haha:

I told him I had, and he says, "Good. You're not going to make me wait til the 25th, are you?"

Spoiled thing! :haha:

My DH wants gun stuff, I have no idea about gun stuff, so I will get him a quesadilla maker thing, lol

What's he looking for mizzy? I might have some ideas or I can ask Dh.

My OH bought his own present too, but it's from me :haha: It's some electronic thingy he saw online so I told him to buy it and I'd pay him back lol. When it got here he was like a kid, he couldn't keep his hands off! I told him he can't use it till Christmas. Let's see how long that lasts :haha:

I've finished buying OH's presents. He's going out tonight so I'm going to wrap them and put them under the tree. And speaking of the tree!

Attachments

• 10698553_10152182352042824_7012189888540617035_n.jpg
    10698553_10152182352042824_7012189888540617035_n.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 5
IDK exactly, maybe you can still ask your DH like what can be something good? Maybe cleaning tools?? lol I really have no idea.

Cleaning tools are great, or maybe an embroidered case?

A metal gun safe may be good, now that you have a baby in the house. If he's using a regular gun cabinet or sock drawer or something.

Other than that, I'm not sure. I could offer advice about swords and daggers, though! :haha:

I got my OH this a couple of years ago MIZZY:
https://www.amazon.com/Fred-Friends-Freeze-Handgun-Shaped-Ice-Cube/dp/B003YUBQKG/

And I got him this as a housewarming gift (he uses it as a toothbrush holder):
https://www.amazon.com/Big-Mouth-Toys-The-Gun/dp/B004N016CO/

I don't like going into the stores where I could buy real gun equipment, so that's my compromise. :haha: Costco has good deals on gun safes around Christmas.

We're behind on Christmas shopping at my house. We need to get a big gift for Ellie, I need to order grandparents' gifts, and we still need to decorate. Ellie loves her $.99 chocolate advent calendar from Trader Joe's, though!

Thx for the help :thumbup: I have say I love the cup!! Might get one for my dad!

That is an amazing ice cube tray, TX! I typically shy away from purchasing gun related things unless I know exactly what he wants because I don't want to waste money on the wrong thing or something that he doesn't want/need.

Wanted to stop by and wish you ladies a Merry Christmas now just in case I don't get to do so later!!

The winter holidays are my fav and I just haven't been able to be active in here at all do to moving and the wedding :wacko::dohh: It doesn't even feel like Christmas for me.

I want to wish everyone lots of cheer and Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves whether you celebrate a specific Holiday or not! I find this time of year brings out the best in people! :hugs:

Happy holidays!

I'm hoping this is our last adult Christmas or close to it, but for now we're going to see the Hobbit and then out to eat at a Thai/Vietnamese restaurant!

https://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/drink/hot-coffee.gifIt's time for the winter to begin! Let the snow fall, the cheer fill our cups, and the foods fill our bellies!

We left off with 9 babes, 0 bumps, and 0 BFPs. Now we have 10 babes, 4 bumps, and will have at least one BFP for Renaendel! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->