• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP]Team Festivus 2014: Let's party! Where's the eggnog?

Here and ready to celebrate Festivus 2015!

:xmas6:

https://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/drink/hot-coffee.gifIt's time for the winter to begin! Let the snow fall, the cheer fill our cups, and the foods fill our bellies!

We left off with 9 babes, 0 bumps, and 0 BFPs. Now we have 10 babes, 4 bumps, and will have at least one BFP for Renaendel! :winkwink:

Psst- I think there's one more bump in the works! (Nicki123)

Woohoo! I'm excited for Presentmas this year! :D

No snow, though. I hate snow. And sick people around my baby!

Was Nicki with us last year? :shrug: I wasn't sure...I figured I'll add people as they trickle in. I'll go back a few pages to make sure, thanks for the heads up! :thumbup:

Edit: She was! She's on the mommas list! :dohh: One more bump, coming up!

I don't know- I just saw her name on the first page. I hope everyone joins us again!

I want a little bit of snow- we haven't had snow since the cats started going outside and I want to see what they think of it :haha: But I only want snow if I can stay in (and DH too!).

7 bumps now! Nicki, MizzyD, AND Ameli! Good catch, fez! :thumbup:

Woohoo! I'm excited for Presentmas this year! :D

No snow, though. I hate snow. And sick people around my baby!

I like the sound of Presentmas :haha:

Definitely don't want any sickies around my kid, which I think is going to be hard because he is going to be born right dab in the middle of the season and everyone wants to meet him:dohh: Maybe right after he's born there will be a big storm and no one can come up! That would make me happy! :haha:

Hi all! Hoping I can join in here too :) no testing for me this winter..still trying to get hormones sorted but LOVE all things holidays and winter related!

Congrats to so many bumps this year!

I'm here super excited for festivities :)

I am hating visitors around my baby girl - germ infested everyone (crazy mummy hormones lol)

Hi all! Hoping I can join in here too :) no testing for me this winter..still trying to get hormones sorted but LOVE all things holidays and winter related!

Congrats to so many bumps this year!

Welcome kksy! :flower:

Everyone, what's the next big holiday for you? Any plans?

Thanksgiving for me. OH has to work but I'm planning on doing a full meal for when he gets home. I don't know any single people to invite, but I've told OH he can invite 1-2 people who are far from home. If we don't have company I'll try to take a couple plates of food out to the homeless.

GP, I found this old gem from our 1st year! :haha:

BWAHAHAHA! THE GRINCH IS HERE!

I hate hate hate hate winter. I hate Black Friday. I hate holiday music. I hate holiday shopping. I hate the judgment ("You don't have a tree?! What?!") I hate snow! I hate cold! I hate when I need to go somewhere in a hurry, and there's fucking frost all over my car! I hate the awkward family get-togethers where we have to pretend we like each other! I hate Santa! (The thought of an old obese man breaking into my house in the middle of the night has terrified me since childhood.) But the thing I hate most of all is when I tell someone "Happy Holidays", and they give you a disgusted look and sneer "IT'S 'MERRY CHRISTMAS'."

I love the spiced apple cider, though! And holiday parties with hub's company where they get me drunk off my ass for free in some fun environment!

We are going to be really low key this year. The past two years, we've had a Thanksgiving party, but decided to skip it this year. I'll just make a tiny Thanksgiving dinner for the two of us!

Christmas will be our next holiday, but that will be low key too. It'll be my first Christmas away from my family- ever! And my 2nd Christmas in the UK- my family all came here the first Christmas I lived here. DH doesn't have much time of work left, so he's working a half day for Christmas Eve, then we're going up to his mum's and planning to come home on Boxing Day. He does have the Monday and Tuesday after Christmas off so we'll get some time at home too, which is exciting as we were apart last Christmas.

New Years- probably our usual staying in, eating fondue and playing board games with some NYE special on tv!

https://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/drink/hot-coffee.gifIt's time for the winter to begin! Let the snow fall, the cheer fill our cups, and the foods fill our bellies!

We left off with 9 babes, 0 bumps, and 0 BFPs. Now we have 10 babes, 4 bumps, and will have at least one BFP for Renaendel! :winkwink:

Ohh I hope so Lilly. Thanks for this.. I almost unsubscribed when I realized I was the only baby free one left. Damn it, this Christmas will finally be the one where I can only drink cider.:cry:

By any chance can I join? :flower: my holiday season is guaranteed to be a crazy one!

Thanksgiving is up next for us- heading back to my parents house for a few days from the day before until that Sunday. From now until then though, we have 3 doctor appointments, a speech evaluation and hearing test, plus 3 lunches and a movie night....so a pretty packed couple weeks!!

Going next Saturday to look for a new Christmas tree. This will be our first year in the new house and are going to get a 9 foot tree...I'm so excited!

Anyone start shopping yet?

Ohh I hope so Lilly. Thanks for this.. I almost unsubscribed when I realized I was the only baby free one left. Damn it, this Christmas will finally be the one where I can only drink cider.:cry:

Oh lovey! Everyone is definitely welcomed with or without bumps and babes, we definitely aren't all about babies in this thread :hugs: And I hope we don't make anyone feel like it is. It's about those warm fuzzies we get during this season :hugs::hugs::hugs:

By any chance can I join? :flower: my holiday season is guaranteed to be a crazy one!

Welcome, Kuawen! I was hoping you would but didn't want to be pushy! :hugs:

We had talked about doing a tree for the 1st time this year but when I asked OH when we should put it up yesterday he said bah hum bug :haha: I think he was just tired, we'll see. We aren't planning on buying any presents. Maybe I'll wrap some of the baby's stuff and make it look like we have presents! :rofl:

Anyone doing Elf on the Shelf....or better yet Whore in a Drawer? :haha:

Google for more of her antics!
https://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/klaq.com/files/2013/12/03693135af74e40deaa7394da3c4dc34-225x300.jpg

or

BcsyHFpIgAAmuP-.jpg

hahahaha...love those! We are not doing elf on a shelf...once you commit, you are committed until your kids dont believe in it anymore, or having to come up with a really good reason why the elf suddenly disappeared... just too much for me!

Maybe our Elf will only come on the weekends, he has to work during the week :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->