[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Love all those films :thumbup: except for Pet Cemetary I watched Pet Cemetary 2 the other weeek horrible film not because it was scary but I got really upset about the dog & bunnies etc :cry:

We like to watch for some good fun horror film Friday 13th's we have ALL of them and they are just so rubbish but fun to watch :haha:

Last night we watched a film called "The Echo" was really good :thumbup: ending was a bit pants tho :dohh:

We watch A LOT of horror films (it is our genre of film watching) and we watch them pretty much every weekend :shrug: guess we are weird :wacko:

Ugh, I'd rather watch a paranormal show. I can't even watch those around DH. He's even more of a wimp than I am! We were laying in bed one night, and one of the cats scratched our bedroom door. He whispered really fast, "WHAT WAS THAT?" I said, "Oh, it's just the aliens. You didn't get the transmission?" "DO NOT FUCKING JOKE WITH ME. IT'S NOT FUNNY." He looked pretty sheepish when he realized it was the cat. Honestly, she does it all the time. He must have watched something spooky before bed. :haha:

Has anyone else seen Birds? I forgot about that one.

Yeah we like watching those too we have all of the Paranormal Activities on DVD :thumbup: when I first watched them at home they totally freaked me out :wacko:

They do haunted walks and stuff close to where we live we are tempted to go on one :thumbup:
Our friends went to a prison in the USA and our friend actually had to leave as he went so pale and nearly passed out because of something :wacko: and they swear they saw horses running along the beach where the prison was but apparently none were there :wacko:

I am also sure in DH parents old house that his Granny used to be watching me I just used to feel like someone was watching me when I was in the room and I am sure sat on the bed once when asleep (we used to stay in the room she died in :wacko:) the dogs were always staring at things and grumbling in that room :wacko:

Prisons are fun! You get lots of voices cussing at you on your recorders. :haha:

I watched the Birds in school.... To this day big bunches of them together worry me a little. LOL. Hate that movie.

Saw this and couldn't resist!

1390614_678509518827864_1006154307_n.jpg

OMG I LOVE IT! :rofl:

My cats would NOT wear that. They would flop over and refuse to move.

That cat looks like it wants to claw out some eyeballs!

The Birds was scary and so was Arachnophobia!

Another one that had me terrified for a long time was Fire In The Sky. It was an alien abduction movie based on true events. To this day, if I see that movie on it'll scare me. lol

ETA: And Stephen King's Cat's Eye - that troll who lived in a mouse hole and comes out at night and steals the breath/soul of the little girl. OMG, I slept with a sheet over my head and my hand over my face for weeks so the "troll" wouldn't steal my soul. :rofl:

I love Taco Cat! lol

Ok, Question of the day: What's your fav Halloween candy?

My OH likes those yellow, white, and orange candies...I think it might be candy corn :shrug:

I'm a kitkat girl! :thumbup:

Halloween is the only time of year I'll eat Nerds and mini Butterfingers. Yummm.... I had some candy corn M&M's yesterday that were a little weird, but not bad (they tasted like cotton candy).

I like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but I will eat those any time of year (my favorite are Reese's Easter Eggs).

candy corn M&M's ? That just sounds weird! I'm not a big candy person but Halloween, xmas, and Easter I do eat my fair share :blush:

I've been combing my Kroger looking for the Cadbury "Scream" Eggs. They're like regular Cadbury Cream Eggs, but the cream inside is green! Like slime!

YUMMMMM

My favorite candy: Hard one because I like them all. I like the tootsie rolls, but the flavor ones, not the chocolate ones or the vanilla ones. I like the mini Snickers, Twix, and all other mini chocolates. I like the blow pops too.

What is Halloween candy?? Candy that only comes out at Halloween? I don't think we have any..

I took a photo in my supermarket tonight to show you how rubbish we are at embracing Halloween. This is the whole Halloween section. Pathetic ey
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/null_zpsea2cd508.jpg

Holy hell, Target has like seven aisles devoted to Halloween.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->