[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

I like candy corn! But yeah, 10 sounds about right. :) Just have some friends over to share it with.

lol I would say you have to try it at least once! so tell you friend to only bring a small amount lol

I dislike candy corn as well, DH actually likes them.

I am excited because I found out recently that OH has had trick or treaters come here! I haven't had a single trick or treater since I've lived in the UK. I usually get a bag of Haribo Maoam sweets (with the pictures of fruit humping on them) for my students so will pick up a bunch of those just in case.

My favourite candy to get when I was little were sweet tarts!

Sweet tarts! Red and blue are my favorite! I always throw away purple.

I looked up Haribo Maoam and the fruit really is humping! I can see why college students would like this particular candy!

Mmm I love a Maoam...gonna have to go to the shops now!!

Love Moam <3

What is Candy Corn?

Candy corn: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_corn

Does not taste like corn at all. Actually it doesn't have much of a taste at all. It is pretty much just solid sugar. :)

It's waxy, too. Like eating drippings off a really sugary candle.

You guys are going to make me go get a bag. And then, like last year, 90% of it will get stale. LOL.

That's true. But... I have a bag of flavored Tootsie Rolls in my stash drawer. And some unopened Junior Mints. And some flavored M&Ms (have to get the flavored kind, otherwise I can't stand the cheap nasty chocolate). So.... my secret stash is kinda full already!

I used to love the shock tarts. I would always try and save money to buy some when I was in High School, too bad I have not seen them at stores since I graduated.

A Halloween pic from the past: I'm the black kitty and the other one is my friend. My little brother is in the stroller in the background. My mom made my costume. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
I loved ShockTarts, too! Warheads are awesome, but I have to only eat two or three at a time or they'll eat my mouth up.

There are a few funny Warhead challenge videos, but the best are people giving their babies lemons for the first time! Oh you gotta check that out!!

hahahaha I so want to give my baby lemon, hahaha. I did that to one of my nephews and I had recorded him, soooo hilarious!!!

Candy corn: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_corn

Does not taste like corn at all. Actually it doesn't have much of a taste at all. It is pretty much just solid sugar. :)

And its awesome!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->