[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Halloween candy can be anything! There are those that only come out during Halloween like the green slime cadbury's and then there are just those you look for in the Halloween dish because there are candy dishes everywhere during halloween! I think candy corn is mostly Halloween too. Peeps used to be Easter but I think they make them for every holiday now lol

Just to prove I was a badass as a kid.

Pirate and Sister (circa 1985ish)-I'm the taller one. We always thought that they were transformers costumes, but now I'm not so sure.
1379473_696454243715664_219308643_n.jpg

I'm not a big candy person, but I do like some candy corn. :)

That's so sad! One little endcap! :(

Um... WTF, Pirate? :rofl: I don't think I've ever seen Transformers like that!

Omg... It's like an Asian dragon and a luchador had a baby. :haha:

I had to google candy corn - I have never heard of it and definitely never seen it.

Looking good pirate!

I had to google candy corn - I have never heard of it and definitely never seen it.

Looking good pirate!

I wonder what international shipping rates are.....I might just have to fix this problem.

Laura is in NYC at the moment and she lives nearby, maybe I'll get her to pick some up for me...

Yes! I will warn you that you can only eat about four pieces at a time or you will get a sugar rush. :)

Do you have Nerds in the UK? That might be another one to add to the list.

Definitely tell her to bring some back for you! But yeah... I can only eat a couple at a time. Usually the bag ends up getting stale because I can't eat it all. Lol.

lmao @ my reaction going down the thread:

NERDS - oh yes I like those

Jolly Ranchers - ooooh

Ring Pops - Ohhhh!

PopRocks - OOOOOH!

:rofl:

Candy corn, I never touch the stuff...it's like eating candied wax :haha: And they always sell it in big bags! :dohh: My OH keeps bugging me to get some every time we see it at the store, I'm like you are NOT getting diabetes on my watch! :rofl:

I don't like candycorn either. For the same reason. It's sugary wax. Yuck.

(Maybe I won't be putting in that candy corn order after all ... Waxy sweets sound bad)

I think anyone who says they really really like it is a liar. :haha:

It's traditional, so we buy it and eat it, but I don't think anyone prefers it to normal candy.

:rofl: I like candy corn!

But I also can eat frosting out of a can and liked "waxed lips". Lol
https://www.oldtimecandy.com/wax-lips.htm

I like candy corn. About 10 pieces every year and then I've had my fill. I'm the same way with nerds, pop rocks, sweet tarts, etc. sweets aren't my favorite in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->