[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

For the UK ladies: a fairly typical Halloween display at a local grocery store. The inflatable cat was about 8 feet tall. (There were actually three aisles devoted to Halloween, but one was just candy.)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-15 at 12.39.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-15 at 12.39.45 AM.png
    404.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2013-10-15 at 12.39.32 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-15 at 12.39.32 AM.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 8
Asked OH, he said where are we gonna put it. I said livingroom.....he said fuck no! lmao BUT I get the feeling if we had a yard it would be miiiiine! Can't wait to move! lol

I thought some of y'all would appreciate the giant cat! They also had a life-sized clown that looked a lot like the IT clown (I didn't get close enough to fully inspect it because I'm a big ol' wuss).

Cat yes (although I think a giant cat would freak my dogs out :haha:) but a clown hell no :nope:

Yes cat! I really need to start collecting things for decorating the yard... We have nothing.

Fiiiiiiiiiiinally caught up.

1. GP - those EVPs are FAB!!! Gonna play them for Hubs, he probably won't sleep well. :haha:

2. Lil - The Grudge scared the ever living crap out of me. I'm still not sure why. I think it was just sitting in the front row of a crowded movie theater. I wish a movie would scare me that good again!!

3. Tx - I need these Candy Corn M&Ms and I need them STAT!!!! I looooove Halloween candy! And yes, I even like candy corn but only a few at a time.

4. My fav cadies: Obviously I don't need to mention Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Those are like gold when you find them in your trick or treat bag!! I think my mom would eat all of mine though. I love bottle caps... I don't know why but I do. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. I cannot stand jolly ranchers though or anything with coconut like almond joy. ICK! Crap, now I wanna go trick or treating instead of just eating all the candy I buy for our trick or treaters. :dohh:

So I've been getting in the mood, been wearing my maternity skeleton shirt, got half my decorations up, been watching fun Halloween movies like Beetlejuice and the Addams Family. We try to find scary movies to watch on Netflix but most stuff we try to watch is crap (any suggestions??). I signed us up for a cemetery ghost walk/hunt for next Friday which should be interesting! And this Sunday we head out to the pumpkin patch and get some pumpkins and get carving. Then I'll put Hubs to work with the rest of the Halloween decorations, he's a wiz with cobwebs!! I'll post some photos once everything is done.

I forgot about the skeleton shirt! When are we getting pics of that Mrs. JJ and tx?! *hands on hips, tapping foot*

Soon! I have something in the works! ;)

Tx - Did you get yours yet???

I haven't gotten mine yet. I emailed the seller and she shipped it out. I think that shop must have gotten overwhelmed with orders!

I'm tempted to get skeleton leggings to go with the shirt. Then again, I'm awfully lazy lately...

994929_740185082674177_2042430902_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->