[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Wow tx that was an impressive Halloween aisle.
MrsJJ, also very much want to see you Halloween t-shirt!

I am caught up and back to participate!

Mmm sugary candle wax, Ginger. I'm one of the weirdos who loves candy corn! No offense to the other weirdos on here who like it. :flasher: And just hearing the words 'lemon Warheads' makes my mouth pucker.

I'm looking forward to seeing some Halloween pics of everyone's costumes this year. I have no idea what to be. I am going to string some candy corn lights in the front window tonight. I won't carve the pumpkins until next week though. I suck at carving pumpkins. I plan to invest in a fancy electric carving knife this year and drink extra bourbon while I carve. Bourbon makes me better at most things (except driving of course).

This year I have been lacking on Halloween. Been so tired to do much. I did make this one thing I bought last year, will post a pix later.

I guess my only plans for Halloween this year is to dress up and pass out candies.

It looks like I'm going to be on strike on Halloween now. So I won't even get to bring candy that day! I'll have to bring it to the other seminars that week. I don't think I'm going to dress up at all as we're not going to any parties. But, we are going to have a Thanksgiving party next month!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-24549616

I'm not sure what us striking actually does though. It's not like we provide a service that will cause much disruption to anyone but ourselves!

We got pay raises for this academic year, but before that it had been three or four years since they gave out raises. I really hope you get one!

Good luck with the strike, Fezzle! I hope you get some more money out of it!

I can only look forward to the day I finish my graduate program and get a real job so that I can make a living wage.:dohh:

I didn't realize I was the first! Omgawd! How appropriate!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Why didn't anyone tell me?!?!?!!?!?

*runs off to Snacks journal*

Still so happy for you Snack - and yup very appropriate!

I was dissapointed that I haven't been able to find that Halloween leaflet so I looked on line. It was a JH stand and here it is:
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201309/truth-about-halloween/
Happy Halloween reading everyone

So I found candy corn M&Ms... Omigawd!! Like little bites of heaven! I can't be trusted with them, I ate so many even Boo got a sugar rush and was doing jumping jacks. :dohh:

Not that I am against Halloween AT ALL, but I found some of the history interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->