[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

I really love "Don't Fear the Reaper" by the Blue Oyster Cult. (It was played in the credits for Halloween, so I think it counts.)

(And I just admitted publicly that I like BOC.)

<3 Don't Fear the Reaper

Or the theme when Jason is after you!

This has been my phone ringtone since 2006. I'm not even kidding, year round, as well!

Thriller, Monster Mash, I Put A Spell On You, Ghostbusters... Um... Does Witchy Woman count?! I love that song.

Woooo hoooo, Witchy Woman! She got the moon in her eyeeeeeees!

<3 I put a spell on you (Hocus Pocus version)

well. I just saw the horror film Slash directed last week... so i like that song, the one at the end, the best. Ever. (nothing to do with me secretly wanting to someday have Slash's baby)

ok.ok. probably Monster Mash...

oh, and I never threw in my fav candy; caramel or butterscotch anything!

Everyone post a Halloween decoration some time this week!

Since this is pretty much the end of the day, Monday, DON'T post tonight...save it for tomorrow or after! :thumbup:

Oh, I already posted my little single decoration earlier today, lol.

Misfits-Halloween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChlW283_33s

I'll have a pumpkin picture posted on Thursday PM, Lil. Carving that night with my neighbor!

I love that scene in Beetlejuice! <3

OH is going to carve us a pumpkin so I'll post a picture in a couple of days. I am afraid to put up too many decorations as who knows how long it would be before we had time to take them down.

We're going to a costume party on Saturday. I'm thinking of doing something like this:
https://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news_images/Halloween-scary-pregnancy2_4c4e5.jpg

Or, you know, skeleton shirt if I (when I?) get lazy...

I actually think that shirt is funny, lol.

I love that shirt! I have it saved on my pinterest! I have no clue what I'm going to be this year or if we will even be leaving the house. *pout*

I love that scene in Beetlejuice! <3

OH is going to carve us a pumpkin so I'll post a picture in a couple of days. I am afraid to put up too many decorations as who knows how long it would be before we had time to take them down.

We're going to a costume party on Saturday. I'm thinking of doing something like this:
https://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news_images/Halloween-scary-pregnancy2_4c4e5.jpg

Or, you know, skeleton shirt if I (when I?) get lazy...

I am totally thinking about doing this, in fact I was just looking up ideas... But I fear I might also be too lazy. :dohh:

I'm so behind with journals and threads!

I love all those songs. Oddly enough, this was the first song that I thought of for a sort-of-Halloween song.

I have NO decorations so far but want to put some up so that if there are any trick or treaters around, they know to come to our house.

That shirt is awesome!

I was totally going to do that shirt thing too! Hopefully I'll get to one day! :haha:

I have no Halloween decorations. Kids don't come to our house. :(

We don't have Halloween Decorations either :shrug: we only bought some choc bars just in case anyone comes to our house :shrug:

I love that shirt! If it takes that long, I will do something like that next year!

I don't have many decorations up.... Our collection is pretty small and I just haven't felt like working on more. I did make some poison bottles a few years ago that are on the mantle now. I'll try to get a picture of those- I really like them. :D They've got colored sugar water and oils and stuff in them, so they look neat.

Awesome preggo costume!

We get lots of trick-or-treaters. I love it! I'll be staying in and dressing up (at least partially) to hand out candy to the kiddos. Last year we had to go out to buy more candy because we ran out.

Fezzle, you crack me up with your Halloween song.

I still have to finish putting up Halloween lights, window stickies and cobwebs so I'll get picture if those later this week. But we got out and picked out our pumpkins, have yet to carve them but they've been obtained!! Here's my monster with the pumpkins. Just bein' so handsome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79