[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Oh, sweetlings, I'm so sorry you are all feeling down. I was there just a couple days ago, with my period and my BFF finding out about having twins. One thing I have learned thru counseling is that you should feel your feelings. You don't have to act on them, but you do need to feel them - angry, resentful, jealous. And then life moves on, and us with it, and a deep breath and wipe the tears away, and try again. It sucks. Balls. God, it is awful. But we can't stop, my dears. We must continue moving forward.
I think about you all constantly - about how unfair life is, how bad things happen to good people, how the cards are not dealt fairly. In January, I'll have been ttc for two years with my bf, but I started SIX years ago with my ex. My heart has broken a hundred times over. But I still plod along, and get hopeful every cycle, and get let down, and try again.
I'm rambling, but I am trying to let you all know - you are not alone. And that one tiny thing can remind you to keep your chin up, even if it's just a little bit.

Ladies I drank a glass of wine and ate the SHIT outta some hot and sour soup and a combination pineapple curried fried rice. Also watched "This is the End". Genuinely funny movie. I feel better. Not great, not super, not awesome. But ok. I hope you all found a safe corner on your islands.

I'm expecting the witch any moment - back is killing, boobs are sore and my temps are following the same pattern as last month. When she shows I will usher her out of my body with a shot of vodka, a moment of quiet weepiness in my bedroom with my dogs and a huge serve of vegetable lasagna (I'm already preparing the sauce in anticipation). This is my plan, it's not a good one but it's making me laugh and that's enough right now.

*totters away to re-fill her tumbler glass with wine, and retreat into her room and into the imaginary arms of Channing Tatum*

I didn't know that either!! Those soldiers better get their fingers out and bury deep!!

I hope everyone is feeling a bit better today :hugs:

Is anyone testing soon? I'm so lost as to where everyone is in their cycles! I had a big temperature drop this morning. Hoping O is on her way!

Mirolee, I cannot imagine. So unfair!

Amelia, glad ya feel better.

BB, hope so for you!!

Afm, temp only jumped 0.3, but I did get up an hour and a half early. And I am so bloated and stuffy with watery eyes.. wish it was appropriate to call in sick. I feel gross today! Lol. I'm not even SS.. just blah. Oh well! Happy Monday to ya!

Amanda and Amelia (and everyone else) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

FX'd you get that temp rise, Sandy!

Glad you are feeling a little better, Amelia! Sounds like a plan. :thumbup:

AFM: Still no AF! :happydance: It didn't even come on when I had a bm this morning. The witchlets are still here a little bit, but no witch! This is the first time ever, I've made it to dpo16! If nothing else, I feel like the femara is lengthening my LP, which is a good thing (stronger O, I figure). And FF says "1.5% of pregnancy charts show spotting at 16DPO. 150% more than for non pregnant charts." I like those odds. I hope the witch stays away and I get to test again on Weds. [-o<

Oooo FX for you STG!!! Sounds promising!

I've managed to get into the doctors this morning about blacking out. I will let you know how I get on. I've got my pelvic scan tomorrow too!

Yay STG!! How awesome!! FX for you. And thanks, me too!! Hopefully getting up early delayed it, but at least it didn't drop. !! If not, I'm exchanging my ovaries for some that work.. ovary transplant anybody?? Ha. Seriously though, you have such willpower! I would have been testing again this morning.

BB, hope they have answers for you!! Blood sugar dropping by chance?

For any of you clomid ladies, could the bloating be a clomid thing? I don't hurt.. just feel and look like a small cow. Lol

Eta that I did a BBT adjuster and it said my temp would have been 97.88 instead of 97.6 if I had slept another hour and a half like usual. I'd rather have that one. Can I safely use that or leave well enough alone?

Oooo FX for you STG!!! Sounds promising!

I've managed to get into the doctors this morning about blacking out. I will let you know how I get on. I've got my pelvic scan tomorrow too!

Thanks! :) Praying that they find an answer and it's nothing major for you!

Yay STG!! How awesome!! FX for you. And thanks, me too!! Hopefully getting up early delayed it, but at least it didn't drop. !! If not, I'm exchanging my ovaries for some that work.. ovary transplant anybody?? Ha. Seriously though, you have such willpower! I would have been testing again this morning.

BB, hope they have answers for you!! Blood sugar dropping by chance?

Thanks! :) Yeah, I was tempted, but I'm really hoping that if I hold out, then I'll get a nice strong BFP (plus I'm still enjoying the high of making it to 16dpo). :winkwink:

STG, I get that! That's why I'm trying to.hold out til 11 or 12 dpo before I test at all.

a) yes, clomid makes me "inflated' - not bloated and heavy, just blown up. and b) yes, you can use the adjusted temp :)
happy mondays :)

Right I'm back. She said because I've lost weight my metabolism will be better. I ate my tea at about 5.30pm and was still dancing at 2am. She said alcohol brings your blood sugar down so combined with the eating at 5.30pm my blood sugars must have been low. She's not worried at all as I had bloods done in May. I've been ordered to take snacks out with me now :lol:

a) yes, clomid makes me "inflated' - not bloated and heavy, just blown up. and b) yes, you can use the adjusted temp :)

Thanks! Inflated may be a better word maybe.. something though! And yay for using the adjusted temp! :)

Good deal, BB! Easy fix :)

Thanks! Inflated may be a better word maybe.. something though! And yay for using the adjusted temp! :)

Good deal, BB! Easy fix :)

Glad your ok bb!
Amelia-I am glad your feeling better-how are your temps?
STG-Have you tested yet?
AFM: Sitting over here in tww land, is it friday yet?

So sorry Amelia!
I am thinking about it af is due then, so it depends on how I feel that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->