[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Ashlee- SO excited for the pink CM!!

Nichole- Your chart looks great, don't count yourself out!!

Cassidy - So for AF, but glad you are feeling confident for the next cycle!!

I am definitely having one of those down days :( I hate feeling like this.

I am definitely having one of those down days :( I hate feeling like this.

Oh Nichole, hang in there. You're going to get preggo and everything will work out. Keep your head up!

Cassidy, BOOO for AF but I'm optimistic that next cycle will be good too. Esp now that hubs is on baord for BD'ing!

I keep thinking of DH's 2% morphology. I know it could be much worse but with his issues paired with my issues, I feel like we are up against a road block.

hey gals, i love all your chattiness. i promise i read everyone's posts and keep up!
ashlee, here's to hoping it's a good sign!
nichole, i totally get it. enjoy your evening, play angry birds, have tea.
afm, re: dreams - i dream VERY vividly, and in color. in fact, the other morning OH said that it took him a long time to fall asleep, and in the interim, he was holding me tight because i was doing weird breathing (like i was running or scared) and whimpering in my sleep. i have also woken myself up crying, among other things. and after i saw "i am legend", i had nightmares for 2 solid weeks. every night. it was horrible! so that whole "vivid dreams before pregnancy" will never happen to me, ha!

That's right Amanda!

Mirolee- I have nightmares of the part where he has to kill his zombie puppy! :(

Ugh that part made me so sad :(. I've realized that I don't get nightmares after watching movies that scare me but I get them after watching the stupid scary movies that I laugh at because they're cheesy...how does that work? The worst for me are dreams about losing my teeth, or the last one, my whole bottom part of my jaw got torn off. I'm a freak about my teeth so I wake up legit crying from those dreams

So, the chances of me being pregnant right now are zero. zip. zilch.

Yet, AF is late, boobs are still sore, nipples are DARK, lower back hurts, I am cramping on and off, and TONS of creamy/thick lotion like cm.

someone tell me to stop!

Yet, AF is late, boobs are still sore, nipples are DARK, lower back hurts, I am cramping on and off, and TONS of creamy/thick lotion like cm.

someone tell me to stop!

Ugh sorry Amanda :? Stupid witch needs to stop rubbing it in

My boobs are sore on the sides...damn ss

Gah Amanda, the witch is so mean to you. You always get so many symptoms.

Speaking of funny movies you have to see "This is the End". Has the funniest guys ever, including James Francooooo !!! :blush:

Also, just did some reading... apparently implantation dips work the same way as ovulation temp shift. The temp shifts occur 12-24 hours after the fact. So if I implanated, it most likely happened yesterday. Cool fact that I didn't know! That also gives time for the IB to leave the cervix

Speaking of funny movies you have to see "This is the End". Has the funniest guys ever, including James Francooooo !!! :blush:

I died when DH and I saw that in theaters! Love me some James Franco, just not in Spiderman...

someone tell me to stop!

Ugh sorry Amanda :? Stupid witch needs to stop rubbing it in

Gah Amanda, the witch is so mean to you. You always get so many symptoms.

I think I must be really sensitive to progesterone!

I reallllly wanna see it!

I recently found out that we have a donut store about a mile and a half away from our house that sells gluten free donuts, so I have been getting up early in the morning, running to the donut store, getting donuts for the household, and then walking back as I eat my donut. total guilty pleasure, I completely undo all the good of running, but man, it really makes me happy, so I'm going to keep doing it.

its the simple things in life, eh?

I recently found out that we have a donut store about a mile and a half away from our house that sells gluten free donuts, so I have been getting up early in the morning, running to the donut store, getting donuts for the household, and then walking back as I eat my donut. total guilty pleasure, I completely undo all the good of running, but man, it really makes me happy, so I'm going to keep doing it.

its the simple things in life, eh?

If I had one that close to me, I'd so it too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"