[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I recently found out that we have a donut store about a mile and a half away from our house that sells gluten free donuts, so I have been getting up early in the morning, running to the donut store, getting donuts for the household, and then walking back as I eat my donut. total guilty pleasure, I completely undo all the good of running, but man, it really makes me happy, so I'm going to keep doing it.

its the simple things in life, eh?

:cry: I'm so jealous!!! I'm this dumb little town in MD and there are no GF bakeries or ANYTHING like it. I have to make all my goodies and it's just not fun like that. I'd love to be able to go somewhere and get a donut!

I recently found out that we have a donut store about a mile and a half away from our house that sells gluten free donuts, so I have been getting up early in the morning, running to the donut store, getting donuts for the household, and then walking back as I eat my donut. total guilty pleasure, I completely undo all the good of running, but man, it really makes me happy, so I'm going to keep doing it.

:cry: I'm so jealous!!! I'm this dumb little town in MD and there are no GF bakeries or ANYTHING like it. I have to make all my goodies and it's just not fun like that. I'd love to be able to go somewhere and get a donut!

aw bummer! I live in an area that has thankfully jumped onto the gluten free bandwagon-- we have tons of gluten free stores, etc. I found good gluten free donuts at whole foods a few years ago. https://www.sevengrains.com/Gluten-...--asterisk--asterisk--asterisk--asterisk-.htm They're in the frozen section and ooohhh so yummy.

If you're into GF baking, you HAVE to try the cup4cup gluten free flour. you cannot tell the difference. I have made everything with it and its all yummy. croissants, banana bread, gravy, waffles, pancakes. all yummy and edible!

https://www.cup4cup.com/

aw bummer! I live in an area that has thankfully jumped onto the gluten free bandwagon-- we have tons of gluten free stores, etc. I found good gluten free donuts at whole foods a few years ago. https://www.sevengrains.com/Gluten-...--asterisk--asterisk--asterisk--asterisk-.htm They're in the frozen section and ooohhh so yummy.

If you're into GF baking, you HAVE to try the cup4cup gluten free flour. you cannot tell the difference. I have made everything with it and its all yummy. croissants, banana bread, gravy, waffles, pancakes. all yummy and edible!

https://www.cup4cup.com/

OMG!! I need to check these out! Thank you! My hubby sticks mostly to GF too because if he didn't, he'd contaminate everything in the house, so he'd love to be able to have some GF bread and enjoy it! I'm actually really lucky. He pretty much eats GF unless we go out somewhere, and he never complains about it! :cloud9:

OMG!! I need to check these out! Thank you! My hubby sticks mostly to GF too because if he didn't, he'd contaminate everything in the house, so he'd love to be able to have some GF bread and enjoy it! I'm actually really lucky. He pretty much eats GF unless we go out somewhere, and he never complains about it! :cloud9:

OH eats mostly gf too!

Also, you will have to try their pizza crust mix. delicious :) I love williams sonoma selection of Gf products.
https://www.williams-sonoma.com/sea...-_-GlobalNav-_-Button&type-ahead-viewset=ecom

SO freaking bored, ladies. We've gotta pick it up. Nothing to do at work and I've read all the news that there is to read.

Katrina, I see you lurking down there!

Any sign of AF? have you tested again?

The boards been quiet for a while :( It's 10.45pm here so I'm off to bed soon. Work in the morning'

Amanda- I am so sorry sweetie! I know you guys can get through this your so strong.
Ashlee-Yay!!
AFM:Woke up to late to test go figure, I temped and it dropped to but I was awake all night it seemed, then worked all day. I did lots of physical labor I expected af to be like haha here I am but nope. Cp is still high. No signs of af.
Sorry I had to catch up!

So if I do an HSG test I have to pay out of pocket because it won't be covered. They say it will be around $215.

So if I do an HSG test I have to pay out of pocket because it won't be covered. They say it will be around $215.

I would consider doing it! I hear so many "HSG baby" stories!

I want to do it, I just have to find the money. Hopefully they will do a payment plan for this too.

I would most definitely ask what options you would have regarding financing it! GL Hun, hopefully you won't need to do it after this cycle!

I'm so bored!! It needs to be tomorrow morning so I can just take my temp again!

I want it to be Sunday so I can get my new cycle underway. If this one ends the way I think it will that is.

currently shopping online and trying to plan dinner for tonight.

artichokes steamed with a sriracha mayo dipping sauce, steamed rice, and grilled veggies?

or

artichokes grilled with sriracha mayo dripping sauce, grilled veggies, and potatoes?

...now I'm hungry

I just went pee and tried to feel my cervix. its so high I can't reach it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->