[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

currently shopping online and trying to plan dinner for tonight.

artichokes steamed with a sriracha mayo dipping sauce, steamed rice, and grilled veggies?

or

artichokes grilled with sriracha mayo dripping sauce, grilled veggies, and potatoes?

...now I'm hungry

Potatoes!!!

craving girl scout cookies. did you know that there are specific girl scout cookie seasons? and its 130 days away?

I'm doing tri-tip, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner tonight yummm.

Amanda-Samoa and thin mint girls scout cookies sound amazing right now! I did know they have girl scout cookie and nut seasons, because I used to be one...

Hubby just brought me flowers at work :)

I'm doing tri-tip, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob for dinner tonight yummm.

Amanda-Samoa girls scout cookies sound amazing right now! I did know they have girl scout cookie and nut seasons, because I used to be one...

awww!:flower:

they also have a girl scout cookie finder app. brilliant.

Amanda-Samoa girls scout cookies sound amazing right now! I did know they have girl scout cookie and nut seasons, because I used to be one...

awww!:flower:

they also have a girl scout cookie finder app. brilliant.

We just got a Dollar General store in our town, and they sell Girl Scout cookie knock offs....I'm tempted now

My only experience with girl scout cookies was getting totally wasted with my best friend before he was my housemate and eating his then housemate's stack of GSC's...ALL OF THEM... but we were too drunk to remember and when she accused us we totally denied it. About 6 months later a (drunk) flash back/conversation helped us remember what we did. Oops.

41 more minutes of work!!!! GAH! Be 5 o'clock already!!

My only experience with girl scout cookies was getting totally wasted with my best friend before he was my housemate and eating his then housemate's stack of GSC's...ALL OF THEM... but we were too drunk to remember and when she accused us we totally denied it. About 6 months later a (drunk) flash back/conversation helped us remember what we did. Oops.

:rofl:

Laughing.my.fucking.ass.off. well done, lady, well done!

And, hang in there, 7pm isn't too far away!

36 minutes to go for me!

A friend of mine just posted this:

https://instagram.com/p/e-t15WIJI8/

so very sad for her and her family.

Amanda- that is so sad! My heart breaks for her :( have you tested?? You did day AF was late right??

Ashlee- fx'd for implantation!!! Excited to see a nice temp rise tomorrow!!

Katrina- you have your doctors appt tomorrow right?? Fx'd for some good news!!

Amanda- that is so sad! My heart breaks for her :( have you tested?? You did day AF was late right??

Ashlee- fx'd for implantation!!! Excited to see a nice temp rise tomorrow!!

Katrina- you have your doctors appt tomorrow right?? Fx'd for some good news!!

Nope, haven't tested. AF is late, but theres no way I can be preggo so I'm just waiting it out :)

Amanda- OMG literally in tears right now. SO awful

Kara- Thanks! I REALLY hope so. Want to temp so badly! So hoping that I get a nice spike in the morning

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?? I'm so sad... stories like this make me think i should just get a goat or something.... kids - designed to break your heart. The matrix is flawed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->