[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

augh my friend accidentally got preg a year ago and I'm trying to explain to her about cycles and temps etc and she can't understand why it takes so long to "find out" if you are pregnant.... i'm literally pulling my hair out.

Trying really hard to not say something snarky.

Thank goodness. That sounds awful Amanda! :( I would rather not eat it than to eat yucky stuff.

Speaking of diets, I need to get back on my low carb diet. I've been slacking. The scale and my confidence has noticed!

*high fives all 'round*

Seriously, If you're ever in my neck of the woods, can we go out for drinks (or virgin drinks cause you'll be preggo soon) ? You're freakin hysterical!

Of course everyone else is invited too!

Any time girl, any time.

Where are you exactly? I'll be about 15 mins, unless you are outside of Hollywood... then it'll take a little while with traffic.

Jokes aside, I'd love to catch up x

I just read this and thought of you all and your nightmare conversation from earlier:

"It is important to remember a few things about BBT. First, temps need to be taken at the same time each morning. Second, no warning of approaching ovulation, only confirmation when it has passed. A minimum of 3 hours sleep is needed for an accurate temp. Getting out of bed, any activity, drinking something, even a nightmare can alter your resting temps making them inaccurate or misleading. "

*high fives all 'round*

Seriously, If you're ever in my neck of the woods, can we go out for drinks (or virgin drinks cause you'll be preggo soon) ? You're freakin hysterical!

Any time girl, any time.

Where are you exactly? I'll be about 15 mins, unless you are outside of Hollywood... then it'll take a little while with traffic.

Teehee! Ill probably be in Weho next weekend or the weekend after actually.

There's a dude on the ferry reading a microwave users manual like a book. I really want to ask how the story line is and how the characters are developing. I bet it gets a little dicey when they warn about the dangers of putting forks in the microwave

Sounds like yummy meals were had all around tonight. DH and I went to the mall so I could get my hair trimmed. We had some VA BBQ and it was delicious. I then went to Old Navy and spend way too much money on a cute outfit!

and I love Duck Dynasty! Can't wait to watch it tonight

*high fives all 'round*

Any time girl, any time.

Teehee! Ill be probably in Weho next weekend or the weekend after actually.

There's a dude on the ferry reading a microwave users manual like a book. I really want to ask how the story line is and how the characters are developing. I bet it gets a little dicey when they warn about the dangers of putting forks in the microwave

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS LET'S MEET UP!

Oh that's normally ME reading questionable "reading" material. I fly so often now that i'm always reading stupid shit like the emergency procedures manual on the plane... frequently read camera manuals but that's normally because i've "accidentally found something that does something and I need to fix it before a shoot" or "before my business partner and ACTUAL DP finds out"

*high fives all 'round*

Any time girl, any time.

Teehee! Ill be probably in Weho next weekend or the weekend after actually.

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS LET'S MEET UP!

Oh that's normally ME reading questionable "reading" material. I fly so often now that i'm always reading stupid shit like the emergency procedures manual on the plane... frequently read camera manuals but that's normally because i've "accidentally found something that does something and I need to fix it before a shoot" or "before my business partner and ACTUAL DP finds out"

Ill let you know when I'm coming, once our plans firm up!!! The gay bars in weho are my favorite!

Oh jealous I would love to meet up.
I will call the clinic in town tomorrow morning unless af shows up in the next 12 hours and make an appointment. I can probably get in by tomorrow after noon unless they want me to wait until I am two weeks. I don't know if they will send me to the hospital though I guess it depends on which drs are in.

Amanda-I can't open the instagram but I am sorry for your friend what ever happened!

Come on over - pool party.. well imaginary pool party.. in my pool... well, my imaginary pool.

Lol so many of you live in California. While I am stuck in the middle of no where.

I'm stuck at work for another 2.5 hours and cramps like a bitch. Ugh.

Cassidy - if EVER there is a reason to drink at work... cramps are IT ;)

Well I'll be in Denver soon.. but I'm in LA so often... AND NY... let's make dates :)

Well if anyone ever comes to Wisconsin let me know :haha: I doubt that will happen

I'll come in the summer! I've never been. I grew up in dairy country. I used to lead cows at the Farmer's Field Days :) The first thing I'm doing when we get a house in Denver is building a chicken coop - DH knows it's part of the "deal"... lol

East coast here also.
I am so stinky tonight. (tmi?) so glad OH is out of town.... Yikes... But I did three exercise classes today, so I feel awesome!

Amelia-We have lots of dairy cows but mine are better!! I'm partial :haha: Fall is better I think, not so humid, fall leaves, apple orchards, cranfest, Dairy expo etc!
Mirolee-Wow that's intense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"