[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

And maybe I didn't really ovulate or it wasn't good enough. I am ready to try the clomid. I hope it helps. I hate feeling broken, like there is something wrong with me. I know I'm not out til AF shows, but that was an awfully big drop for her not to be right around the corner. So frustrating.

Morning Ladies :coffee:

So much to catch up on, I read through a lot of pages last night...work has been really busy and my commute has been horrendous so I'm pretty much wiped by the time I get home...plus I've been a little bit of a debbie downer about TTC since I STILL don't have AF (cd 106 :wacko:) so I didn't want to project any negativity to you ladies since there are so many of you close to/already testing and that is exciting! BUT I have been lurking and reading all the posts.

As for working out. I have pretty much been on Day 1 of new workout/diet since June :dohh: but I have made it to the gym every day this week so far! I've become obsessed with Spinning lately, something about how much it makes me sweat makes me feel better about working out because I can see the results (if that makes sense lol) I have tried Body Attack before and I thought I was going to die...as for tonight I'm taking my favorite strength class, Body Pump, I love how powerful I feel after!

As for dinners, since that seemed to be a topic last night...I settled for a nice grilled cheese and tomato on whole wheat bread and campbell's tomato soup...yummmm.

And maybe I didn't really ovulate or it wasn't good enough. I am ready to try the clomid. I hope it helps. I hate feeling broken, like there is something wrong with me. I know I'm not out til AF shows, but that was an awfully big drop for her not to be right around the corner. So frustrating.
Thats frustrating, I'm sorry you're feeling like something is wrong. I bet once you get on clomid, it will do the trick :hugs:

Thank you. I hope so!

I hope you can get your own cycle figured out!! I have been bad about my diet the last month.. starting fresh today though!!

Clomid is definitely helping me. I think it will be just what you need to have a good, strong cycle.

Afm- temp is starting to go down. If it's like last cycle tomorrow and Saturday will be even lower with af showing up Sunday. I'm hoping I can hold it together and not break down this cycle. Maybe I'm wrong and my temp will shoot up tomorrow. If not, bring on the clomid and HSG!

Okay, so my temp went up a little bit but I slept like crap and I took it about 15 minutes early. I actually had a dream that my thermometer stopped working and I couldn't temp today to see if it rose...that woke me up early...so not so sure how accurate it is :? Disappointed I didn't get a big spike though

Feeling really nauseous, skins broken out, backache and sore boobies, not gonna lie, I want to test soooo bad right now...but I need to wait till tomorrow!

Ashlee, I'm so excited for you to test...I really hope this is your :bfp:

Thank you! I hope so too! Also, I really hope you see AF soon. My sister had a miscarriage a couple years ago and her cycles got all screwed up too. She was having 90+ day cycles which drove her nuts since they were TTC. She finally took BCP or a couple months which made it normal again. Obviously no one that's TTC wants to take birth control for 2 months but it helped her. I recommend maca though, it helped my cycles get back to normal really quickly.

Thank you! I hope so too! Also, I really hope you see AF soon. My sister had a miscarriage a couple years ago and her cycles got all screwed up too. She was having 90+ day cycles which drove her nuts since they were TTC. She finally took BCP or a couple months which made it normal again. Obviously no one that's TTC wants to take birth control for 2 months but it helped her. I recommend maca though, it helped my cycles get back to normal really quickly.

Thanks, I definitely feel like I have a first class ticket on the crazy train right now. I think that is the next step for me if AF doesn't show in the next few days the DR is going to put me on a month of BCP. Its just so frustrating that all these years I've been trying "not" to get pregnant and I finally am ready and want to get pregnant, and I can't even start an official TTC cycle. I should find out tomorrow my results from the pelvic u/s so I'm hoping its nothing serious but I would like some type of answer.

I've been taking a daily prenatal since June and in August I started taking vitex and maca supplements. I have no idea is they are helping or not but I figured it wouldn't hurt lol

Morning ladies-I will be mia for a bit from now until I get a new computer mine is broke-probably beyond repair. I stole my parents for a bit. Af is still missing-my temp is dropping I think. But cp is still high. Dr said I can't see them until next week unless I am nauseous or have sore boobs. I still have a backache.

Unless you are nauseous or have sore boobs??? Wtf? That seems really weird. Have you tested? I can't keep up with the thread, so I probably missed it if you did...

Thanks, I definitely feel like I have a first class ticket on the crazy train right now. I think that is the next step for me if AF doesn't show in the next few days the DR is going to put me on a month of BCP. Its just so frustrating that all these years I've been trying "not" to get pregnant and I finally am ready and want to get pregnant, and I can't even start an official TTC cycle. I should find out tomorrow my results from the pelvic u/s so I'm hoping its nothing serious but I would like some type of answer.

I've been taking a daily prenatal since June and in August I started taking vitex and maca supplements. I have no idea is they are helping or not but I figured it wouldn't hurt lol

Well I hope your doctor provides some answers! I went crazy from 45 day cycles so I really can't imagine how frustrated you must be. And I'm angry at all those years we were told how easy is to get pregnant on accident...yea right!

Morning ladies-I will be mia for a bit from now until I get a new computer mine is broke-probably beyond repair. I stole my parents for a bit. Af is still missing-my temp is dropping I think. But cp is still high. Dr said I can't see them until next week unless I am nauseous or have sore boobs. I still have a backache.
That's so frustrating, I would be poking my bbs so they eventually were sore if I were you lol I don't understand why they won't see you until next week if you're already 2 weeks late?!

Well I hope your doctor provides some answers! I went crazy from 45 day cycles so I really can't imagine how frustrated you must be. And I'm angry at all those years we were told how easy is to get pregnant on accident...yea right!
I know right, all those years being told all you have to do is look at a boy and you COULD get preggo...liars.

Fx for u ashlee.

Brittney- sorry af is being such a b**** to you! Isn't it funny how when we want af to show, it's no where to be found.

I'm hoping the good luck juju of starting our thread rubs off on me and this Oct cycle is my lucky cycle. Dh and I decided to have me do the hsg. I'll probably schedule it for the 14th. Making sure my tubes are open and going to 100mg clomid will do the trick.

Dh is doing his second SA Monday. He's been taking fertileaid for a few weeks now so maybe it has helped a little bit.

I am only a week late today, they want me to wait until I am 10 days or more. If my period had started on time I would be half way to O by now, I want a beta.:cry: This has not been my day. I will try to update as often as I can.

Fx for u ashlee.

Brittney- sorry af is being such a b**** to you! Isn't it funny how when we want af to show, it's no where to be found.

I'm hoping the good luck juju of starting our thread rubs off on me and this Oct cycle is my lucky cycle. Dh and I decided to have me do the hsg. I'll probably schedule it for the 14th. Making sure my tubes are open and going to 100mg clomid will do the trick.

Dh is doing his second SA Monday. He's been taking fertileaid for a few weeks now so maybe it has helped a little bit.
woohoo for good juju...I hope October is your month Nichole! Yea AF is being a real biatch these days and I am just preparing myself for the all time worst flow of my life lol

Nichole I hope DH's SA comes back better! And I hope that there aren't any blockages in your tubes!

I am only a week late today, they want me to wait until I am 10 days or more. If my period had started on time I would be half way to O by now, I want a beta.:cry: This has not been my day. I will try to update as often as I can.
I'm so sorry, thats frustrating. Didn't someone say you can order bloodwork online somewhere for like $50? Maybe you could try that route to put your mind at ease?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->