[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Good morning ladies! I my temp rose again a little bit and I'm hoping it stays up. Normally they start to drop around 12dpo for af. I'm waiting to hear back from my doc about possibly upping Clomid and possible progesterone supplements

Katrina, fx for you!!!! I get the awkward. I was buying tests and ran into 3 people I work with. It's not a secret that we are trying, but I don't exactly want them to know at this second either.

Nichole, your chart looks super! Fx for you, too.

I am hoping that October is lucky again this year. I feel like a nervous wreck.

Those who use OPKs...how long AFTER your positive do you keep testing? I had a +OPK this past friday. I tested again on Saturday and had a very light line, but it was negative so I stopped testing. I'm 3dpo and today I am more aware of my ovary. I'm not sure how to word it. It's not painful, or crampy, but it's like I can feel my ovary. Now i'm slightly worried I'm Oing late. We haven't BD since this past saturday. Think we were both BD'ed out. I really hope it's just a fluke.

I have more at home, but i've been drinking water all morning, so if I did it, I don't think it'd really work. I'm just goign to try to let it go. Maybe it just FEELS like my ovary, but it's somewhere else in there? I'm not going to obssess (more than I already have) this cycle. I really don't expect to get PG my first try (sorry to be a negative nancy) So i'll just let it go and BD when we want.

I always tested until they were negative since your body can produce LH over and over until whenever your body decides to O! But if you have normal cycles that may not happen. I always had at least 5 days of positives before my real O, confirmed by temps. That's why temping is a GODSEND!! :)

And Sandy- Is next cycle/month the same as when you conceived before, like you'd have the same due date like me?

It's going to drive me nuts though. I should have kept testing, but DH doesn't know i'm doing the OPK's (he wants relaxed approach) and it was getting pretty hard to keep slipping away to do them. Next month, I'll have to keep testing to make sure I don't O late.

Morgan - you are right!! Now i'm kind of mad at myself!! UGH. I have a BBT at home but I can't find it. I need to do some serious digging around on my lunch break. The temping is something I will have to do next cycle.

I test until negative and I get my temp rise.

Katrina- when are you testing again?

A good way to tell if you are a late Oer is by your cycle lengths.. Usually if you have the average 28 day cycle, then you O around CD14 which is really normal!! :)

And don't feel the pressure to temp so soon.. It IS great, but just adds another level of stress to it all!

Morgan, I got my BFP October 19, 2012.. so if I get pregnant this cycle, my due date will be 2 weeks before his due date was.

A good way to tell if you are a late Oer is by your cycle lengths.. Usually if you have the average 28 day cycle, then you O around CD14 which is really normal!! :)

And don't feel the pressure to temp so soon.. It IS great, but just adds another level of stress to it all!

My cycles are 26-28 days. I've had a few rouge cycles that went up to 31 days, but only once or twice.

And that's why I was avoiding temping. It's just another level of stress I don't want to endure, but it appears to be the only SURE way to know a LOT of things, so I may as well just do it! :dohh:

Sandy- Gotcha, I must have just been REALLY lucky to have my cycles match up with ovulation dates. So next month you'd only be 2 weeks or so off from his due date also. FX'd for you!! I can't remember if you'll be trying Clomid soon? I've read plenty of stories on it working the first time!! Maybe you could get it in time for next cycle?!

And Britt- I say you are a CD 14ish Oer then.. Do you know what day you think it happened this month? Basically you just count back 14 days (give or take a few, sometimes) from the end of your period.. So a 30 day cycle would be CD16 O, and so on. So at least you have a nice window of opportunity if you aren't sure!!

I have an appointment for the clomid convo this Friday so I will have it in time. I hope I don't need it though. I didn't have regular cycles before him and I've already passed cycle length of the last one so its time for it. I think that's why I feel SO EXTRA desperate this cycle.

Well the positive side of this all is that even without Clomid and having irregular cycles before, you got pregnant! So using Clomid could be such a good thing for you.. and could make it happen even faster than you'd anticipate! You may be pleasantly surprised. :)

I hope so soooo much! I don't really want to use it but I will lose my mind if I don't do something. I didn't temp or use opks last time either.

I don't know, I say tomorrow morning before work. But I just bought more tests so I might today just cause. I have 2 digis too. I didn't run into anyone well my brothers classmate but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->