[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

FX for you Katrina!

Sandy- I agree with Morgan. I think clomid will work great for you since you were able to conceive before with irregular cycles.

So I just checked my cm and it was watery. Anyone experience fertile cm during their bfp cycle.

Ok so as part of my recurrent pregnancy loss blood panel, here is what I am getting done on CD3 (tomorrow)

FSH
Estradiol
LH
T3R, T3F, T4F, TSH
ANTI-MULLERIAN HORMONE (AMH)
INHIBIN-B, ELISA
FREE T-4/TSH
COAGULATION FACTOR VIII
FACTOR 8 VON WILLEBRAND
PROTHROMBIN 20210 GA
FASTING BLOOD SUGAR
MTHFR, DNA MUTATION
HOMOCYSTEINE
BETA 2 GLYCOPROTEIN
ANTI-CARDIOLIPIN AB (IGG, IGA, IGM)
ANTIPHOSPHOLIPID AB PANEL
FREE PROTEIN S ANTIGEN
PROTEIN C, TOTAL AG
LUPUS ANTICOAG/CARDIOLIPIN AB
COAGULATION FACTOR V

Phew! I hope they don't have to take out too much blood for all that!

I go back on CD 10 to check FSH, transvaginal ultrasound around ovulation and progesterone around 7DPO. DH will also be getting a SA done.

I like that I am actually able to get things done! Finally!

I'm sorry you have to get this done but I am glad you will be getting some answers!

That looks like the same panel they did on me a few months back. I think they took 3-4 viles. I hope you get good results!

Anyone else super excited that it's October? I love fall so much! My next fall baked goodie is going to be a maple cheesecake pumpkin spice loaf. Soon I can get some pumpkins to carve and decorations for my place.

So sorry to hear you are having all this trouble, Amanda! :hugs::hugs::hugs: My condolences for the chemical and for whatever is going wrong with your DH's sperm. :hugs::hugs::hugs: What is going on with the sperm, exactly?

Anyway, FX'd and prayers for you!
Nice to have you back! :hugs: sorry you're having a hard time as well. Don't be a stranger, please! :)

We had a SA done and OH has no sperm present. not even under 5mil. Nothing. He has an appointment today to get more info.

Morning girlies :)

I hope it's the real deal Amanda. Stupid blue dye tests, post a pic if you can! Isn't your doc appt today, too?

P.s. I hope everyone is okay during this Gov't Shutdown. How embarrassing. But I hope none of you girls have been affected, I know Nikki & Amanda were worried.
It's def negative. I took it apart-- nothing there. Oh well. AF is officially late today though, but my LP seems to change every few cycles so I'm not putting any stock into it. Oh has his appointment today, and I have one tomorrow. I wasn't able to gt time off of work for both, so he is going alone today.
I will let you all know what happens...
Morning ladies still no af. My back hurts a bit, but I have been ignoring everything else.
Eeks, goodluck.

Good morning ladies! I my temp rose again a little bit and I'm hoping it stays up. Normally they start to drop around 12dpo for af. I'm waiting to hear back from my doc about possibly upping Clomid and possible progesterone supplements
wooohoo! I'm so excited for you this cycle Nichole.

I am a total wreck today. A year ago today I had a D&C after my MC. I can't believe that it has been an entire year.

I am so sorry Amanda :hugs: I wish there was a way we could cheer you up.

That looks like the same panel they did on me a few months back. I think they took 3-4 viles. I hope you get good results!

Anyone else super excited that it's October? I love fall so much! My next fall baked goodie is going to be a maple cheesecake pumpkin spice loaf. Soon I can get some pumpkins to carve and decorations for my place.
That sounds amazing.
Yep-- I freaking love fall! Pumpkin spice everything, pumpkin hard cider, butternut squash, chilly nights, chilly mornings....I love it all. We're going to go to the pumpkin patch next weekend to get pumpkins....I've been seeing so many awesome ideas on pinterest, I may not carve them this year-- may try drilling holes in them! Only downside is that I can't wear my favorite fall boots to work :(

Amanda-I hope you get some answers at the appointment! You guys are in my thoughts.
I love fall, sweaters, leggings boots and scarves whats not to love. Besides pumpkin everything!

I am so sorry Amanda :hugs: I wish there was a way we could cheer you up.

Thanks, Nichole. I brought my gym clothes to work with me today, I'm going to drag myself out on a run during my lunch break, so I don't have any down time. The busier I will be the better! I'm glad OH has his appointment today, too. Some answers will help :)

Thank you!

Regarding your CM question, yes I have gotten watery CM in my TWW. I actually had some this cycle too. In other words, during both bfn and bfp cycles. Not too helpful, I know. :-/

I don't know how it is for the rest of you still TTC, but for me, it's reached the point where each failed cycle is like the death of a loved one. It feels like each month I lose a baby that I never really had. And each failed cycle feels like the failure of all future cycles, like it's a portent of doom. And yet, I can't really know what will happen until I play out the string all the way to the end, so I'm stuck going through the cycle of hope and grief over and over and over, until I run through all my options or money, whichever comes first. Or until I get PG, but that's not been happening.

But at least I know the cycle of hope and grief will not be forever. One way or another, that cycle will come to an end and I'll be free of it. Wish it would happen sooner rather than later (by way of BFP) but whatcha gonna do. :/

I am so sorry TTC is so tough on you. You deserve to get your :bfp: and I just know it will happen for you. Idk if you saw or not but DH's SA came back that he only has 2% morphology. The chances of us conceiving naturally are low and we probably can't afford assisted conception. Well, except for clomid which I have 4 more cycles of. We are thinking about looking into foster/adopt options if I don't get pregnant off of clomid.

Keep checking in and let us know how you are doing. We will always welcome you with open arms :hugs:

Sandy- Gotcha, I must have just been REALLY lucky to have my cycles match up with ovulation dates. So next month you'd only be 2 weeks or so off from his due date also. FX'd for you!! I can't remember if you'll be trying Clomid soon? I've read plenty of stories on it working the first time!! Maybe you could get it in time for next cycle?!

And Britt- I say you are a CD 14ish Oer then.. Do you know what day you think it happened this month? Basically you just count back 14 days (give or take a few, sometimes) from the end of your period.. So a 30 day cycle would be CD16 O, and so on. So at least you have a nice window of opportunity if you aren't sure!!

I'm almost positive I O'ed on 14 or 15.

another Fall lover here! Love all things pumpkin!

Okay.. took an OPK at lunch because I wanted to ease my mind. It's completely negative. So whatever pain/cramps i'm feeling, aren't O. Yay!

I want to buy boots but I always feel like I can't pull them off. Idk what kind of pants to wear with then and stuff.

I want to buy boots but I always feel like I can't pull them off. Idk what kind of pants to wear with then and stuff.

They're soo versatile! I wear them with everything!

Sweater dress + tights + boots
Skinny jeans (so they don't bunch or get baggy at the knee) + sweater+ scarves+ boots
Leggings + boots+ a tunic top

My favorites right now, surprisingly the fergie ones are the most comfortable!
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/donald-j-pliner-devi-2-boot/3288129

https://www.zappos.com/fergie-ledger-too?zfcTest=fac:1

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-camuto-bilco-boot-exclusive/3167658

I'm the same way Nichole! I see everyone else looking cute, but i'm not super fashion savvy so I end up just worrying if I look stupid.

I think that's my issue. I can't really do leggings or skinny jeans.

Af is due tmw, sure she'll be here right on time as my temp dipped lower again :( ugh. Onto next month.

:hugs: stg you will get your baby! We all will :hugs: keep thehope alive!

Cassidy-I still have my fx for you!
I love my leggings-now I will have to dig them out. I haven't seen them since we moved.
AFM:I just tested and bfn. Why do I have to be so crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->