• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I'm sorry AF is on her way Cassidy. I'm looking at charts now and a lot of them have temp dips around when AF is due yet they still get their :bfp: so FX!

Katrina- I am still hoping you will see a :bfp: soon.

I think that's my issue. I can't really do leggings or skinny jeans.
You totally can, and, when tucked into jeans, they're really cute.

Af is due tmw, sure she'll be here right on time as my temp dipped lower again :( ugh. Onto next month.

:hugs: stg you will get your baby! We all will :hugs: keep thehope alive!

:( I'm not giving up on you just yet. you're not out till AF shows.

Cassidy-I still have my fx for you!
I love my leggings-now I will have to dig them out. I haven't seen them since we moved.
AFM:I just tested and bfn. Why do I have to be so crazy?
I'm still holding out for your :bfp: too!

Thanks for the new thread!!!

Fx for NO AF Cassidy

Holy wowzer your chart looks good Nic!!

Boo for AF hit :(

SO LATE FOR WORK so ttyl x

Do you girls know anything about oral surgery and pregnancy?!

Urghh I have to get a gum graft AND have my wisdom teeth pulled here in the next month.. :(

I heard not to do it if your pregnant unless your in pain from the tooth or its infected. My dentist asked me point blank when I got mine done if there was a chance I could be pregnant. He said he didn't believe in doing it to pregnant women.

Mostly, there would probably just be extra bleeding with oral surgery during pregnancy. I don't think that there'd be a problem with it though. I didn't even get put out for my wisdom teeth removal. I was awake and they numbed it. Took like half an hour. Super easy. Plus I didn't get nauseous and puke from the anesthesia WIN!

Do you girls know anything about oral surgery and pregnancy?!

Urghh I have to get a gum graft AND have my wisdom teeth pulled here in the next month.. :(

I would ask your dentist! Do they know that you are pregnant? Generally they try to avoid putting you under anesthesia if there is a chance you could be pregnant. I would ask if it is safe, or it is something that could wait until after the baby is born. You most likely would have to take lots of pain killers after the procedure, too.

Mostly, there would probably just be etra bleeding with oral; surgery during pregnancy. I don't think that there'd be a problem with it though. I didn't even get put out for my wisdom teeth removal. I was awake and they numbed it. Took like half an hour. Super easy. Plus I didn't get nauseous and puke from the anesthesia WIN!

me too! I was awake for mine too! No chipmunk cheeks either. I was in high school and went back to school after it was done. Super easy.

Well I guess the wisdom teeth can wait..

But wayyy back when I had braces, they pulled one of my stubborn teeth way over and it had a LOT of root showing. We were supposed to get it taken care of last year as it keeps receding, but I was pregnant w/ Jaxon. And now I am afraid my tooth will fall out if I don't get a graft, and our insurance does NOT cover fake teeth! Lol. I don't want to lose a tooth, and it is really starting to get painful/sensitive! I am losing sleep over this!! :toothpick:

Just looked it up and most just say to wait until second trimester for oral surgery

Lol I have no dentist, primary care doctor, nothing.. (except for a wonderful OB, since it is all I have needed so far). My insurance only lasts while I'm pregnant, so that is my dilemma :/

Ashlee- Sweet! I was reading as long as they use preggo-safe drugs it should be okay, too. I mean they had to knock me out for my c-section so there has to be some kind of OKAY anesthesia for preggos.

Mostly, there would probably just be etra bleeding with oral; surgery during pregnancy. I don't think that there'd be a problem with it though. I didn't even get put out for my wisdom teeth removal. I was awake and they numbed it. Took like half an hour. Super easy. Plus I didn't get nauseous and puke from the anesthesia WIN!

me too! I was awake for mine too! No chipmunk cheeks either. I was in high school and went back to school after it was done. Super easy.

Lol none for me either! I try to tell people that being awake is the way to go!! I was up and running around same day. I still called into work a couple days though because they knew I had my teeth taken out and I knew I could get away with it haha. My mouth didn't really hurt at all either. I took a couple Tylenol and was good to go

https://malagha.com/2011/05/12/pregnancy-management-of-pregnant-patient-dental-practitioner/

Lists of types of anesthesia okay for pregnant women. Looks like local anesthetics are really the way to go.

I was awake but they gave me "laughing gas" I was so loopy it was awesome. Honestly it was felt like a really awesome high. Like I got stoned off of pot w/o any paranoia or munchies. My cheeks got a tiny bit swollen but no chipmunk cheeks.

I am trying not to SS but it's super hard. My bbs are tender, back hurts a bit, I feel stiff all over, super hot, on and off light headache... I think that's about it. Oh and watery cm. Must be strong and hold off on testing!

I got my molars out not wisdom teeth because they were in the way and one never came in. I didn't get knocked out either. I did mine in two trips though. But I worked the next day.

I got my molars out not wisdom teeth because they were in the way and one never came in. I didn't get knocked out either. I did mine in two trips though. But I worked the next day.

I only had 3 wisdom teeth too

I only had two! They were fully grown in though. No laughing gas even. Just some local anesthesia and bam.

I was awake but they gave me "laughing gas" I was so loopy it was awesome. Honestly it was felt like a really awesome high. Like I got stoned off of pot w/o any paranoia or munchies. My cheeks got a tiny bit swollen but no chipmunk cheeks.

I am trying not to SS but it's super hard. My bbs are tender, back hurts a bit, I feel stiff all over, super hot, on and off light headache... I think that's about it. Oh and watery cm. Must be strong and hold off on testing!

You can do it!! I haven't really had much in the symptom category, at least I'm trying not to acknowledge them as preggo symptoms. I've been getting the same symptoms pretty much every cycle so trying not to pay much attention. But, I don't really feel "in" this cycle anyway, which is I think why I'm not dying to test. But I'm not giving up since I'm having some watery/creamy cm that I haven't had the past few cycles.

I only had two! They were fully grown in though. No laughing gas even. Just some local anesthesia and bam.

Same! My mom is a dental assistant so her and her boss took mine out lol

I'm a Dental Nurse in Orthodontics so not sure about Oral Surgery. I've never heard of a gum graft :rofl: I feel shit now!

AFM I grabbed a pack of 5 OPKs in town today. I've just done this, I know it's not positive. Can someone explain to me please? If my temperature dip is due to ovulating today I won't get a +OPK will I? I guess I will have to see what my temperature does in the morning :wacko:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/6D366C57-A2FE-4B0C-B5F2-1A0E8D2D3CED-1045-0000008E30BF6645_zps29f7612d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"