[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

You can do it!! I haven't really had much in the symptom category, at least I'm trying not to acknowledge them as preggo symptoms. I've been getting the same symptoms pretty much every cycle so trying not to pay much attention. But, I don't really feel "in" this cycle anyway, which is I think why I'm not dying to test. But I'm not giving up since I'm having some watery/creamy cm that I haven't had the past few cycles.

I always feel out. I can't help but be pessimistic. Most of the time the "symptoms" I think I have I ignore and chalk it up to all being in my head. Things are a little different this cycle. Like my breasts aren't just pmsy tender, they are achy. I am probably making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Nichole-Sounds exciting
AFM: My back hurts alot but I don't know what that means anymore :haha:

I still can't believe AF is a no show and tests are still negative Katrina. Your ticker even says you are 9 days away from O. How weird!

I always feel out. I can't help but be pessimistic. Most of the time the "symptoms" I think I have I ignore and chalk it up to all being in my head. Things are a little different this cycle. Like my breasts aren't just pmsy tender, they are achy. I am probably making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Your chart is looking the best yet, so I still have high hopes for you! If you don't get a BFP this cycle are you raising clomid dose?

I hope not Nichole, it's your freakin turn. Amanda, Ashlee, Katrina, Cassidy DO NOT give up HOPE!!! I am feeling for you girls right now.. stupid TTC is so dang stressful and no one deserves for it to be this tough. <3

Yeah, I should probably delete it. Earlier in the cycle everyone was asking what cd I was on, now it is counting how late I am.

I hope that you get a BFP soon Katrina!!!

Your chart is looking the best yet, so I still have high hopes for you! If you don't get a BFP this cycle are you raising clomid dose?

I sent an e-mail asking the doc about a dosage raise but I haven't heard from her yet. I don't think she will because she said as long as I am ovulating, my dosage will stay the same. My O date was 2 days later and my prog was lower so I am hoping she give 100mg a shot.

Thanks, Morgan.

I'm guessing that AF will be here soon. I'm so full of symptoms but they're also AF symptom.
Super super crampy, my boobs are huge and spilling out of my bra today, everything tastes like crap, and I'm breaking out.

oh, and absolutely NO sex drive. Poor OH.

I sent an e-mail asking the doc about a dosage raise but I haven't heard from her yet. I don't think she will because she said as long as I am ovulating, my dosage will stay the same. My O date was 2 days later and my prog was lower so I am hoping she give 100mg a shot.

Seems like your doctor is just a pain in the ass. The other girls' doctors let them raise their doses

DH needs me to help paint an apartment today. I should be ok with the fumes and stuff right?

Seems like your doctor is just a pain in the ass. The other girls' doctors let them raise their doses

LOL well, I do really like her but I wish she would let me raise it. I might kind of demand it.

I feel like such a hypocritical bitch on here with you all struggling, just wanted you girls to know that I genuinely care about you all and hope for the best. I am in this for the long haul, this thread was a godsend when my heart hurt after losing Jaxon and beginning TTC. Just can't seem to let it go!

Nichole- I assume so, since my OB told me painting/bleach while preggo is fine as long as you have good air-flow!

Dont at all feel like that Morgan! We love having you here.

Thanks Nichole, I know you don't mind.. I just remember having grouchy TTC days and probably wanting to murder preggos.. LOL. ;)

I still can't bring myself to look at the FB feed of crappy moms with newborns. Or baby pics, clothes, things like that. Hopefully counseling helps with that, I wouldn't want THIS baby to miss out on things since I'm hurting. Maybe it would be good for us to have a girl, the more I imagine the future.

My my actual boobs are tender but my chest is achy. This is definitely different for me.

Nichole-Just open some windows and let some fall air in!
Morgan-We love you, all preggos are safe with me. I want to kill my body right now.

I'm New to this whole forum thing. My name is missy and my husband and I have been ttc for 10 months and no luck I haven't been on bc for almost a year and I haven't had a period for 10 months now! BUT I did a opt yesterday and today and came positive... Confused! ... Any advice from you ladies?!

:)

Ugh I feel stupid. I completely forgot that DH and I bded early this morning so what I thought was watery cm was actually semen. I checked again and my cm is dry as a bone. I feel so out now because of that.

Nichole, Rachel painted basically her whole house during her TWW and got her BFP lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->