[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hi ladies! Hope your weekends are going well. I am definitely gearing up to O. Ewcm is here and cervix is getting really high. Opks are still totally negative but they usually are for me. Barely anything there and then BAM! positive. I think I will O around cd 17/18. I was hoping the 100mg of clomid would move up my O date but that doesn't look to be happening. Oh well!

My temps are barely moving this month. I've never seen my chart like this. Hopefully this is a good sign and I will have a super strong O.

prgirl...HAHAHAHA!

Hey Nikki- i just decided to switch realtors today after another epic fail at showings - do you have anyone in Denver you can recommend?

x

OMG- you asked the RIGHT person! I LOVE our realtor. We interviewed 3 when we were buying and we were SOOOO happy with ours. We still talk with her and she still helps us every time we have questions about renovating our house to see if it is worth it (bring us in money when we sell one day) or not.

Linda Simpson [email protected] 303-619-5091 she is Remax. Can I let her know you are contacting her?

Sure I've passed the info onto DH.

Wow I have a TON of ewcm. My opks are negative but I feel like maybe I should bd today. We did yesterday and I was planning on doing it again tomorrow. What do you ladies think?

I was planning on doing the 3 days in a row when I get a +opk. If I got the +opk tomorrow, bd tonight and then 3 days in a row I might break DH:haha:. He has no idea it's prime time so I can't talk to him about it. Im trying to make this month stress free on him.

Nicole, I would do the extra and if you could. FX for you. I've been having some reckon and tons of watery cm but my OPK's are also negative.

I have my progesterone drawn on Thursday. Hopefully I o before then. I am a little worried because I have cheated on my diet since Thursday. I hope that doesn't delay 0 any. do you ladies think that it will? not that I can change it at this point, I was just wondering. back to my good girl diet..

I was planning on doing the 3 days in a row when I get a +opk. If I got the +opk tomorrow, bd tonight and then 3 days in a row I might break DH:haha:. He has no idea it's prime time so I can't talk to him about it. Im trying to make this month stress free on him.

I think if the pos Opk is right around the corner then tonight would probably give you a better chance than the third night after the positive. Does that make sense? Lol, I feel like that's confusing!

Only If you think the + is coming though. Your past charts are O on days 18,19,20. If you think you'll follow that trend then I would wait.

that's my dilemma. I wish I always Oed at the same time each month. Since my Clomid was upped, idk if my o date will change or not. I usually have this much ewcm a day or 2 before o. I might just wait until tomorrow. I'm going to do another opk in like an hour.

Ugh , Nichole, I feel for ya. I don't know why this has to be so hard!

Been busy all weekend ladies.. just checking in. Feeling quite Ill today. I'm 5 weeks today.

FX that tomorrow is O day. I even have been using the softcups. I need this to be the month. I dreamt about being preggo 3 times in the last week. I can't even get away from it when I'm sleeping. Ugh! Lol. I might lose my mind if it doesn't happen soon haha.

Temp is still fairly stable, but cervix seems softer, higher, and more open. Yay. Headed to O soon I hope! More BD tonight to make up for no BD Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, do you think?

Nichols, your chart is very different and stable. FX for you!

BB, are you feeling better?

Scratch that question. There is some color on that OPK.Did one with SMU on a less than 2 hour hold. Will do another this afternoon and evening probably. Definitely BD'ing tonight, tomorrow, and maybe the next night. Hubby is just gonna have to suck it up. ;) I'm sure he won't mind. I'll check in when I can. I have jury duty this morning so I don't know if I'll be selected and all of that business.. it's my first time. I'm so excited to see color on an OPK. Yay! Just praying that my body, and my eggie, and his little dudes will cooperate with this mama and give us another chance at being parents. Hope you ladies have a fabulous morning! It's so chilly here.. I LOVE it! :)

Morning Ladies,

I'm really feeling out already for this cycle, I never actually got a positive OPK but i had a temp shift and FF and ovufriend both said I O'd on CD13. We did not bd like I wanted to so i pretty much spent my weekend harping on the fact that DH didn't want to bd and he's not really trying very hard. I'm so frustrated because he's wanted a baby for 2 years and now that we can finally try, hes not putting the effort in! I also didn't know that I O'd so i completely missed the 5 days to eat pineapple :/ I am happy that I am seeing a relatively normal chart compared to when i was temping last cycle...o well, sorry about the vent.

Sandy, fx'd you O soon!

Marie, that's so funny about DH having good implantation! That is so something that my hubs would do lol

Thanks Brittney. I don't see your chart to even look at it. Just because you didn't BD as much as you wanted doesn't mean you're out. Don't give up yet!

Good Monday Morning girls! :coffee: <----- preggo tea, lol!

Chilly here too Sandy- but I love it! At least for the moment, while the leaves are still pretty.. then all the snow comes :p I am so excited to hear your OPKs are getting darker.. if you usually O around CD20 then that sounds abt right!! FX'd always.. Your turn is coming up soon I just know it! :)

Amelia- Pretty chart, I know you had such fabulous timing finally- any inklings in this 2WW?

Marie- TOTALLY LOLed about DH eating the cores!! Ew haha poor guy, glad he'll implant well though ;) LOL

Britt- Feeling sick already? Sounds like me.. Kicked in bad at 6 weeks. FX'd it doesn't lead to puking, too :sick: Happens still for me, every siiiiingle frickin morning.. Lol oh the joys. Be thankful though, just means your body is HARD at WORK!!

Nichole- Yahooo for EWCM!

Waves- Yay for movement! And your belly has def popped and moved up, I love it!!

Julie- Cute cute cuuuute!! Aww the little shoes :)

AFM- Sorry I have been so quiet lately.. Been catching up everyday though! We've been so busy- thank the LORD!- this weekend with the Pumpkin Show and my brother/gpa's birthdays! Had a lot of fun though, lots of gooood food and laughs with everyone. I can't get over how beautiful it was yesterday, we had lunch and went shopping. It was so much fun annnd I got the most precious wedges for fall- just loove em, got em on now :)

And you girls were talking about studying the TP- I did lastnight and found more STUPID BLOOD. Not too red but jeesh. Then a gob of red EWCM this morning.. what gives?? So excited for Thursday- my appointment. I told DH you better be prepared for one heated momma if they say no to an ultrasound. I don&#8217;t think they do NT scans (but I am going to request that they do) and I don&#8217;t think I&#8217;m scheduled for my US until next month- the anatomy scan/quad screen day. SO, since I&#8217;ve been bleeding on and off this entire month again, I am going to push for another US. I really want to see if the SCH is gone like they said it was, and if so- try and identify the source of this bleeding. I am worried about placenta accreta- something common in post c-section pregnancies. So another fun-filled week ahead, just trying to stay as busy as possible.

I feel like it&#8217;s a girl so much.. we bought the most beautiful little take-home outfit for a little princess, if we don&#8217;t get to use it I am totally shipping it to one of you girls.. it so precious! I am just so excited to know- 17 days!! Oh and this weekend at dinner, my family decided to put in their 2-cents on our name ideas. Everyone HATES Roman- my fav name :( But they love Silas. Also they HATE Gemma- my other fav girl name, but love Willow. Hmmph. As much as I know it&#8217;s MY choice, I can&#8217;t help but feel bad that they don&#8217;t love em as much as I do.

Hi ladies. I dreamt on Friday that I took an hpt and it was positive, a squinter, but positive. Saturday mornings hpt was oh so very negative. Fml, I am never going to get pregnant.
Happy Mondays!

I prayed for you specifically Saturday morning Ms. Mirolee- Just know that I am thinking of you always. Stupid TTC. Soon enough you won't have to worry my dear! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->