[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

CD 18 OPK pic...

I think this one looks a bit more positive than today's....?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
I'd take the first day as start of surge and second as end likely you O'd recently - wait for temp increase to confirm (should see it tomorrow). BD like a bunny in the mean time x

You can surge for 3 days sometimes. I've seen charts with +, +, + and then - the day that FF detected ovulation with a temp shift the day after the - to confirm O.

I've been doing OPKs every day at least 2 times a day when i get close so I can really dial in - am and pm and sometimes also in afternoon. I used the cheapo ones off amazon so it's not a big deal to throw down 10 in a cycle.

I'd take the first day as start of surge and second as end likely you O'd recently - wait for temp increase to confirm (should see it tomorrow). BD like a bunny in the mean time x

You can surge for 3 days sometimes. I've seen charts with +, +, + and then - the day that FF detected ovulation with a temp shift the day after the - to confirm O.

I've been doing OPKs every day at least 2 times a day when i get close so I can really dial in - am and pm and sometimes also in afternoon. I used the cheapo ones off amazon so it's not a big deal to throw down 10 in a cycle.

Ok that's what I was thinking too. I'm still feeling the last bit of ovulation cramps so thinking I'm ovulating today. We were BDing every other day and every day since CD 18 so I think we're covered.

Going to go cut up my pineapple and get it ready for tomorrow! :happydance:

Still no results, and now I'm having weird pinching pains. Like o pains. Holy cow I'm confused !!

Still no results, and now I'm having weird pinching pains. Like o pains. Holy cow I'm confused !!

I just want to know right now! LOL but I'm sure you feel the same way. Could be O pains, could be an ovarian cyst, could be corpus luteum cyst pain... fingers crossed for you lady.

Me too, waves, me too!

Cassidy, I have 5 yards of black lace fold over elastic that I bought last year to make haie ties out of, but never got around to it. Do you want it for head bands? I'm not creative enough to do it myself bahaha.

Oooo that would be AWESOME Amanda! I am so pumped up to start making these headbands!!!! I'm hoping it'll become an actual business/bring in another income.

Your symptoms are so weird. I hope that your test results come back positive, that would be AMAZING!

Thank you-- me too, but im not getting my hopes up. i think my hormones may be out of wack right now. Message me your address and ill mail it today :)

Marie, I think it looks more positive yesterday. Good lluck. Fx!

Amelia, yay for a fallback rise.

Cd 16.. temp unchanged. Opk still negative. I must be gonna have a BAM! positive. Hopefully it waits a few days now. But hopefully soon.

Cd 16.. temp unchanged. Opk still negative. I must be gonna have a BAM! positive. Hopefully it waits a few days now. But hopefully soon.

What CD did you ovulate last cycle? That eggie is just cooking for the perfect moment! :winkwink:

What CD did you ovulate last cycle? That eggie is just cooking for the perfect moment! :winkwink:

Thanks. :) last cycle was cd 20

Thanks. :) last cycle was cd 20

I was CD20 this month too! :) Hoping this is our month!

No results yet. I called and the lab said that they were really backed up and would do their best to get results to me by 9pm.

Marie, I'm on cd 12, my last cycle and period was really weird and my symptoms continued through AF. SOO strange.

No results yet. I called and the lab said that they were really backed up and would do their best to get results to me by 9pm.

Marie, I'm on cd 12, my last cycle and period was really weird and my symptoms continued through AF. SOO strange.

Ugh it's taking them so long!!!!!

I'm CD7. Was meant to start temping again today but woke up late. Will it make and offence starting on CD8?

Hopefully it will be Marie!

Amanda, how frustrating!!

BB, day 8 for temping should be fine. Hope It's not thrush.

And, my temp has been much more even keeled than the last few cycles. Yay. FX that means something good! Can't wait to get home and BD. Hubby doesn't know it but he is BD' ing every day until o. We haven't been able to be alone for two seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->