[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Sandy, I think if you click on my cycle ticker it takes you to my chart...not really sure, I can't see it on my work computer. We literally only bd'd 2 times before I o'd and didn't get another bd in until last night so I think that doesn't count. I think I probably just have a case of the mondays...

Morgan, I'm sorry everyone shot down your names...that's tough because your so excited about the names you like and then to find out no one else likes it is kind of a buzz kill. No matter what you decide, they will love it eventually!

Mirolee- It might not mean much, but the week of my :bfp: I dreamed that I had a positive HPT.. maybe it's our brains way of telling us something is going on?

Morgan- Yeah.. feeling queasy but not every day! It's totall random right now. and I LOVE Roman. That's my step dad's father's name and I think it's great. I also have a friend who has a boy named Silas. I like it a lot too. In fact, I love all your names! My nephew's name is Riggo.. at first we were all like "OMG.. it's awful" but we've grown to love it, and now it just suits him. Go with what YOU love. The family will stop worrying about the name so much when they see the little angel the name belongs to! =]

Morgan-I love your names, they are so cute and unique. But it is your choice go with what you love!
AFM: I didn't O this weekend. Temps stayed low. I was very upset about it and that's why I stayed off the boards. Its cd 17 now. I know I o'd last cycle and temps got up to 97.8 now they are staying at 96.5. I think I am broken. On the plus side we ordered a new computer and it will be done today.

Katrina, sorry you didn't o...you're not broken maybe your body is just taking longer to O this month. Yay for a new computer!!!

I was a major downer yesterday, my poor husband. I just was so irritated. I hope it comes along soon- I can't handle another 38 day cycle. Maybe I did have a chemical last month and it screwed me up.

prgirl...HAHAHAHA!

Hey Nikki- i just decided to switch realtors today after another epic fail at showings - do you have anyone in Denver you can recommend?

x

OMG- you asked the RIGHT person! I LOVE our realtor. We interviewed 3 when we were buying and we were SOOOO happy with ours. We still talk with her and she still helps us every time we have questions about renovating our house to see if it is worth it (bring us in money when we sell one day) or not.

Linda Simpson [email protected] 303-619-5091 she is Remax. Can I let her know you are contacting her?

Sure I've passed the info onto DH.

How should I say it? I don't think she needs to know about our chat group. So maybe that I have a friend of a friend, Amelia, contacting you?

Brittney, hang in there! Who knows, you just might get that bfp!

Mirolee, that dream might be a sneek peek at what's to come!

Morgan, as far as names, it's you and DHs decision.

AFM, I'm at a boring training for my new job. On lunch break now.

2 DPO...

My midwife told me they found follicular cysts on both my ovaries but that no notes of PCOS were made and that they are probably future eggs. She will have me get bloodwork for testosterone to confirm. She said PCOS usually gives high testosterone levels. I doubt mine are high since I have no symptoms but better safe than sorry. Anybody have experience with this? I haven't had a chance to google since I'm at the training. :-(

On home, sorry for short sentences. Multiple follicles develop every month, but usually only one grows to maturity ad pops. In pcos, usually have elevated or whacked hormones, including testosterone but also an out o balance fsh:lh ratio. And while multiple follies still grow, it takes longer to pop ad also the ones that do mature but grow a little can 'harden' over, which makes the next and the next and the next egg harder to get out. Hope that helps.

Amelia- Pretty chart, I know you had such fabulous timing finally- any inklings in this 2WW?

And you girls were talking about studying the TP- I did lastnight and found more STUPID BLOOD. Not too red but jeesh. Then a gob of red EWCM this morning.. what gives?? So excited for Thursday- my appointment. I told DH you better be prepared for one heated momma if they say no to an ultrasound. I don’t think they do NT scans (but I am going to request that they do) and I don’t think I’m scheduled for my US until next month- the anatomy scan/quad screen day. SO, since I’ve been bleeding on and off this entire month again, I am going to push for another US. I really want to see if the SCH is gone like they said it was, and if so- try and identify the source of this bleeding. I am worried about placenta accreta- something common in post c-section pregnancies. So another fun-filled week ahead, just trying to stay as busy as possible.

I feel like it’s a girl so much.. we bought the most beautiful little take-home outfit for a little princess, if we don’t get to use it I am totally shipping it to one of you girls.. it so precious! I am just so excited to know- 17 days!! Oh and this weekend at dinner, my family decided to put in their 2-cents on our name ideas. Everyone HATES Roman- my fav name :( But they love Silas. Also they HATE Gemma- my other fav girl name, but love Willow. Hmmph. As much as I know it’s MY choice, I can’t help but feel bad that they don’t love em as much as I do.

They can go blow goats. The names are a) ADORABLE AND PERFECT and b) none of their goddamn business. A practiced - "thank you for your input, I'm sure we'll make the right choice when it's time to decide" / vague "we have some names but we'll make a decision when we see the baby" (even if you already KNOW) can help to keep them at arm's length #mymothermeddlestoo

Sending you love for the scan. I just watched 24 hours worth of Grey's Anatomy Season 9... I'm in the zone with you x You know your body and you know when something doesnt feel quite right and do whatever you can to get the info you need x

Thx re: chart - it IS looking good. I'm exhausted (although I watch an astronomical amount of TV this weekend) and boobs are still a little sore. I feel fat - I've put on some weight and did I mention I'm exhausted? But that's it... oh and load and loads of never ending Creamy/Wet CM. No idea. If i wanted to SS i'd say i also had a "feeling" in my uterus but that would be going a bit far.

Hi ladies. I dreamt on Friday that I took an hpt and it was positive, a squinter, but positive. Saturday mornings hpt was oh so very negative. Fml, I am never going to get pregnant.
Happy Mondays!

Sorry babe - I had a dream last night that i was in a flood and an earthquake and that my dog peed on my bed - I like your dreams better

How should I say it? I don't think she needs to know about our chat group. So maybe that I have a friend of a friend, Amelia, contacting you?

Yeah - that's fine! - or that it will likely be my husband Peter since I'm in LA. I told Pete to take a knee this week and not work so hard on the houses... this weekend was a disaster and I feel like I sent a lamb to the slaughter so no house hunting this week. He may not call until later this week or early next. He has a friend who's bestie is a RE too and there is one other person we've been recommended so I'm hoping to interview and chat with each over the coming few weeks. It's less and less likely we'll buy before Christmas which makes me super sad but whatever - even if i get preg this month I won't really neeeeeeed a house until maybe April/May next year.

AFM: fertility appoint tomorrow... and hopefully catching up with AMANDA!!! WOOOO

Mirolee- Don't give up yet! Fx for you and your :pos:

Katrina- When I would O on cd18 my cycles were 33 days so you still have a chance of not having too long of a cycle. A 38 day cycle is way better then a 60+ day one.

Afm- bded this morning, -opk so I am glad I skipped last night. Hopefully I get a +opk tomorrow! I would be able to get 3 days in a row before O if that happened. My opk was 1/2 way to positive so I am hopeful. Happy Monday Ladies!

Morgan, thanks. I hope so! Love your names, by the way. :) The family will adjust. Pick what you love. I would demand a scan, too.

Britt, feel better soon!

Amelia, your chart does look great. When are you testing?

Katrina, I'm sorry. Hang in there. You're not broken, but I totally get that feeling! Hopefully O today then.

I'm feeling a tad crampy in both ovary regions so maybe it is nothing, but if I O two eggs and get pregnant with twins, I will probably pass out from shock.. lol. I doubt that happens, but I did dream about twins the other night. Gosh, so many pregnancy dreams!

I'm going to pull an Ash and not test until at least 11 DPO (which probably means 12 DPO since I have a discrepancy between when FF thinks I Od and when I think I Od)... also it depends on my temps - if they are still up then I'll test, if they start to flat-line I might save myself the heartache. DH was super cute a second ago and informed me that:

"[he] is going to be in EL Paso on day 13"

meaning he is going to be fairly hard to contact with good news, lol.

This all being said - I have my fertility screening consult tomorrow and they may just pull bloods and tell me tomorrow afternoon/wed morning. So much for planning.

*sigh*

Comparison chart attached - temps much lower but the trend looks more stable...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-21 at 12.25.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-10-21 at 12.25.42 PM.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
WOAH- Everyone else's BnB look totally different too?! I couldn't find my User CP- lol I hate change!

That's too weird! Mine is completely renovated.. more like Babycenter now. And pink & white instead, too! Lol not much of a fan, although I found my User CP :)

Morgan- Mine is completely differet too!!! I hate it. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to log on.. why such a HUGE change? URGHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->