[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Bb I got preggo the cycle that I had thrush during ovulation!

Don't take any oral medication. You can do suppositories though

I've already taken an oral tablet. I'm not due to O yet. I'm only CD7 so should hopefully be ok.

Still no results. Will get them tomorrow! UGH! I'm sure its negative, but I am curious as to what my prolactin, progesterone and other levels are. I will have to do another panel after O this cycle.

I couldn't fall asleep last night, my legs kept hurting. It was the weirdest feeling. Almost like an ache but really restless? Anyone have any idea of what this is?

ASh, I was shocked to see that your boss announced your pregnancy on FB! I showed OH, i was SO shocked!

FX for ya BBC!

I am headed home. Sipping my mug of green tea and singing along with Luke Bryan :) So relieved I have not O'ed. Will poas and BD when we get home. Last night I dreamed that I was 2 weeks pregnant. Hopefully that's a great omen!

Still no results. Will get them tomorrow! UGH! I'm sure its negative, but I am curious as to what my prolactin, progesterone and other levels are. I will have to do another panel after O this cycle.

I couldn't fall asleep last night, my legs kept hurting. It was the weirdest feeling. Almost like an ache but really restless? Anyone have any idea of what this is?

ASh, I was shocked to see that your boss announced your pregnancy on FB! I showed OH, i was SO shocked!

How weird Amanda!! Electrolyte imbalance perhaps??

How weird Amanda!! Electrolyte imbalance perhaps??

Possibly! It was so weird for sure.

I can't believe they don't have your results yet. I'd be going out of my mind!

So was I lol he didn't realize I was keeping it quiet since I had told everyone at work. And his wife knew i was but didn't know he'd done it until I told her. Fortunately he took it off though. I'm sure some people saw it, I know one of my moms friends did.

Oh gosh, Ashlee! Sorry. :( I am so amazed you can keep it quiet. My hubby was so excited , we had to make it Facebook official 2 days after we found out. Totally understand why though! I think everyone knows we are trying and how long it took last time, it will be difficult to keep a secret when we do get pregnant again.

It's actually been fairly easy to keep quiet. After already having told my family and miscarrying once and having to deal with all the I'm sorrys and are you pregnant again yet?s it's easier to not tell too many people because if it happens again I really don't want to deal with it again

Funny story...

Every night I pack my hubby lunch for work the following day. Sometimes I cut up fruits, veggies, etc. and store them in a glass bowl for him. Yesterday, I had cut up my pineapple core and stored it in a glass container and left the other slices in a big bowl for DH to eat whenever. You all following me here? :winkwink:

So, today, DH calls me after work, as usual, and asks me, "Babe, were those pineapple pieces supposed to be hard? Is our fridge temperature too cold?"

I couldn't help but gasp and start cracking up. When I explained to him about my "implantation diet" he said, "Well, at least we know I'll have a nice implantation!" :haha:

He is stopping at the grocery store after work to get me another pineapple.

He just went to the grocery store and they were out of pineapples. On to grocery store #2!

prgirl...HAHAHAHA!

Hey Nikki- i just decided to switch realtors today after another epic fail at showings - do you have anyone in Denver you can recommend?

x

OMG- you asked the RIGHT person! I LOVE our realtor. We interviewed 3 when we were buying and we were SOOOO happy with ours. We still talk with her and she still helps us every time we have questions about renovating our house to see if it is worth it (bring us in money when we sell one day) or not.

Linda Simpson [email protected] 303-619-5091 she is Remax. Can I let her know you are contacting her?

Oh gosh Marie! Oops.. lol. Poor hubby.

Ashlee, that completely makes sense. On the other end of the spectrum, we announced early and I still had that fear. Then it all worked out OK until it didn't. I can see why you feel that way though. I wouldn't want to go through my same experience twice either.

OPK is still completely negative. Those damn things. We got home and got some BD in so we can get positive anytime now. I'm getting antsy and impatient and nervous.

Edited because my phone auto corrects things that shouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->