[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Thanks, i thought it was too good to be true that i would O on cd 13...gosh I better stock up on some more opk's, I went a little crazy POAS and did like 10 in 1 day lol!

Mirolee-I am so sorry about your friend! GRR
AFM: I had a temp rise today, .5. Even though its cd 18 I will take it. Sorry about my venting yesterday. The new bnb is weird.

i hate the new bnb. i think i might have an eye seizure or something. i wonder who thought "hey, this layout looks like a good idea".
thanks everyone. my gf was like, "i thought of you when i got the news. i hope you are pregnant soon - with twins!". i replied, "it doenst need to be twins, but i would like it to be in this lifetime". then i went and had a good cry with OH. bleh.

Took the day off today to get my name changed at the SSA and do the emissions testing for my car. I was done by 10 am! So I'm home on the couch drinking ginger ale and watching The price is right. OMG. I'm an old person.

I'm probably alone but I like the new layout. Bigger font, brighter and more lively looking lol.

Took the day off today to get my name changed at the SSA and do the emissions testing for my car. I was done by 10 am! So I'm home on the couch drinking ginger ale and watching The price is right. OMG. I'm an old person.

When I was furloughed (because I am a federal employee) I watched price is right daily... I LOVED it. However, now I am having a withdraw from it. HAHA! ENJOY!

So sorry Mirolee. I'm sure it's so frustrating..

I don't mind the new layout, but I'm not crazy about all the WHITE.

Yeah it's so bright.. I stare at a computer screen all day and normally the purple is a nice break from the usual programs I use that zombify me.. But it is giving me a headache too :/

You can change the format of the layout/colors.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

All the way at the bottom, the option is "Forum Skin" and you can change it to something other than the default style.

Ugh. Opks are still totally negative. I guess yesterday was a tease. Temp isn't going either direction too much, so I guess I wait. More.

If this month doesn't work with clomid they will bump it up to a higher dosage. I am sorry this month is being so cruddy :hugs:

Morning Ladies...I am soooo confused! My cycle has gone crazy, I was so excited to see my first cross-hairs and now detected ovulation has been taken away because my temp dropped 2 days in a row. I also did an OPK this morning and it looks close to being positive again. Is is possible to get a surge and temp rise and not ovulate and for my body to try again to ovulate? This is so frustrating...I just want a normal cycle. I'll post the opk in a minute from my phone, will you ladies let me know what you think please?

I hate to say it but maybe it is anovulatory. Your body is gearing up to O but never actually does. I super hope I am wrong and you get a super lovely temp rise and it stays. I freaking hated it when I had anovulatory months. Fx for you!

Lol sounds like fun! I've watched it a hand full of times since Drew Carey took over. I mainly saw it in the hospital when DH was sick.

This new layout is too much white for me too. It hurts my eyes. No news for me. Will be taking an OPK in a few hours. I hope it's positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->