[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Hey Girls,

Just a quick one from me. Hope your all ok. Just heading out to fat club so haven't had chance to catch up!

:happydance: for +OPK!!

AFM - Weirdly been cramping on the right side like last month again! I'm feeling much more relaxed this month. Haven't been crazily checking my cervix and CM a million times a day!
I'm off out on Saturday with a friend. Going to get drunkkkkkkkkkk because there is no chance I will be pregnant then as I will probably still be waiting to O!

nichole, look at that positive! woot!

Waking up DH around 3 for some :sex:. He works night so I have to be patient and let him get enough sleep. I am going to try to get some in tomorrow too. If I ovulate tomorrow, we wont get any in until around 3 again so it might miss the egg. Better safe then sorry though! I might try to see if hes up for it when he gets home at 6:30am.

every 24 hours is PLENTY - i wouldnt go less than that, not enough of a "build up" time.

unrelated to ttc - i had dim sum on sunday night..... and i'm stilllll thinking about it. like, thinking about going to get some. or when i can get some again. want it. mirolee want more dumpling now!

Hey ladies! I have been so exhausted. Not been on very much :? My work spent all last week moving to a new location and it was chaos. Then I thought I'd get a break this weekend but apparently I had to work Saturday night and then Sunday DH and I weren't getting along all with MS thrown on top! On a happier note, I just found THE cutest little house that's for sale and I'm literally obsessed with it already. Want to go speak to someone to see about being pre-qualfied for a home loan. Hopefully a new house will be in our future soon. AM I crazy for wanting to move so soon after having moved at work? lol
Oh and 3 days till we see if baby has a HB or not. REALLY nervous

Nichole- Yay for pos OPK :happydance: get it girl!!! I hope this is the month!

BB-sometimes it's good to be a bit more relaxed about it. Often it seems when people start to not think about it so much is when it happens. FX for you!

Mirolee- LOL! They must put crack in it or something. You're sounding pretty desperate to get some. Though it does sound quite delish even with the total nauseousness I'm enduring.

Go Nichole!

FX for you Ash - and no... you want to nest. That's a good thing... although we've been finding there is no inventory out there right now...

BB - my fert doc told me today that stressing out and obsessing is the worst thing we can do so I think you are smart to make that mental shift.

AFM - another long sleep another day of no exercise :( went to fertility clinic this morning. Cried a bit. Turns out I may have sub-fertility issues so the testing has already begun. lots of blood drawn today and then scan right after my period and a tube clean much like Nichole.

doc thinks I'm a type-A-high-stress-high-controll-former-eating-disorderd-ball-off-mess (her words pretty much) lol and wants me to stop doing BBT or peeing on sticks more than once a day because by being so controlled and focused, ironically, i'm doing more harm than good.

That being said - I've been feeling a few cramps. Just tested cvx and cm and it was off-white... like there was a little blood there so now i have no idea wtf to think. Temp still up and i'm 7or 8 dpo... sigh... but I'm cycle day 26 so if i DO have a 29 day cycle I'll get AF in the next 3 days and that means a v short luteal phase :(

Hrmmm.... I took another opk but it was negative. My urine was super diluted so maybe that was the issue. Either that or I already ovulated. Hrmmm....

Sorry MS has gotten you Ashlee. I don't know what it's like but at least the reason why you are so nauseated is because of that lovely sticky bean and not the flu or something.

Thanks Amelia! I'll stick with your excuse that it's nesting lol

That's what I keep telling myself Nichole. It was easier when it came and went though lol. Feeling like I'm constantly gonna puke is no bueno.

Yay for a positive, Nichole. FX for you!!

BB, sounds like a great idea to step back a bit. Wish I could.

Amelia, I'm sorry. Hopefully they get some answers for you, but even more hopefully you get your BFP and its not even an issue!

Ashlee, hope it goes away soon! I can't imagine. I was only occasionally nauseated. I was very lucky.

Mirolee, what is that??

And, opks still negative.. not even close, but ewcm and watery cm and high soft open cervix.. BD and FX tonight. Almost out of OPKS.. Walmart run tonight. And maybe car shopping.

Don't you ladies think my chart looks more reasonable and stable this month? I feel better about it anyway.

I've not purposely stopped stressing I just feel better about it. I'm feeling better full stop. I feel happier. I've finally got my arse back into gear with the diet and lost 3.5lb!

what is dim sum? it's a chinese dumpling, usually filled with meat - like pork and shrimp. and they are delish. drooooolllll

I think dim sum is where you do to the restaurant with friends, order stuff off of the dim sum menu and then share it with everyone.

Just got my results back from the doc from the draw this morn - estrogen and prog are "great" thyroid still a tiny bit over medicated but easy fix.

WOO. Next step - wait a week and schedule tube check.

I'm cramping and I got some dirty looking CM a little while ago :( thoughts?

Got a bd in but all opks have been negative except the one this morning. My urine might be too diluted or I already Oed. Guess I have to wait and see with my temps.

Amelia- dirty cm as in blood in cm? Maybe implantation bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->