[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I had pink cm before my bfp! So did Nikki. We both tested 12dpo and got :bfp:s :)

Nichole-Yay for positive-I get neg ones when its diluted
Amelia-It could be!!
AFM: I am sleepy.

FX for you Amelia.

Nichole, hopefully you either get your + OPK or your temp jumps! FX for you!!

AFM, I held it for HOURS. Still totally negative. What the heck?! EWCM.. check! Cervix high, soft, & open.. check! Where's my + OPK!? I NEED to O already..

Amelia, I hope it's IB! I got IB at 10DPO with my first bfp back in March. You can get it anywhere from 6-12 DPO with 9DPO being the most common.

Quick question ladies, i have not been temping the way I should be as far as consistent times. This month was just a trial run. The last two days I have been getting up early for training so my temps have been around two hours earlier than usual (not good I know) and are still not in my 98 degree post-ov. range as last cycle. According to OPKs and my CBFM, OD was Saturday so I am 3DPO today with no spike (not sure if my temps are reliable). Do you think I didn't ovulate? I did feel my usual ovulation cramps but is that any guarantee that i ovulated?

Pr, have you tried a bbt adjuster to see what temps you get? I like this one
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Mirolee - sorry about your friend. That totally blows. Even worse bc it's your friend. Where are you in your cycle?

Amelia - I'm thinking IB....yay!

Get on it Nichole!! Or hopefully you already did!

Anticipating my period any second now....

Anticipating my period any second now....

Noooooooo :cry:

What DPO was that for you?.. that you got the spotting?

It was 10DPO for me and Nikki both I believe and we both tested 2 days later

Ok... well.. I hang on now for 2-3 more days I guess. Doc basically said that amongst other factors, I've potentially been stressing myself out of a BFP and that I'm to stop testing, temping, focussing on anything to do with getting preggo. I figure I'll temp the rest of this cycle so at least I dont get any AF surprises (and tears) at work.

No Mirolee! Af stay away!

Marie- try the adjuster and see what your temps say

Frsttime- when is usual o time? I bet they will up your Clomid next cycle

Afm- got the bd in and the opks were positive again when my urine wasn't so deluded.

Had my first night of school tonight and omg my head hurts! I wrote so much my hand cramped up!

I have 8 units to do which averages out to about 30 chapters. Then I have chapter questions and extra workbook questions to complete. THEN chapter tests and finally unit summary work sheets. Oi I did not miss school :haha:

I remember how hard studying can be. It's all worth it in the end :)

Amelia fingers crossed it is IB!!

Have any of you got just above shoulder length hair? I'm going out on Saturday night and since stupidly cutting my hair off I can't get it to look nice!! Any ideas please?

Usual O time has been cd 16, cd 20, and cd 22. So hopefully any moment now. Today is cd 20. I have a progesterone draw tomorrow. Huge temp dip this morning. Opk negative. Have to go to Walmart before work for more. We will see what happens.

Thanks girls. So should I change my temps on FF to reflect what the adjuster says?

If you do, I would at least keep track of your old ones somewhere.

Nichole- yay on the + OPK!!

Ashlee- I feel you on the MS. It's starting to kick in for me and I'm not enjoying it AT ALL.

I think I Oed last night around 1am. My temp plummeted and I had O pains in the left had side which I usually never get. My temp was higher this morning. I fiddled around with FF and they will end up giving me an O day of cd17 instead of cd18 if temps stay high. Think I should leave it or change it to the 18th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->