[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

Sam here Lily I am 4 years old than my sister, then 6 years older than the next sister and 8 years older than my brother and although we all get a long now I was not close to them growing up and resented my sister as I was an only child for 4 years!
But my sister and brother (the youngest two) are very close and always have been since little!

Congrats on team :blue: Lilly - boys are amazing truely they are :cloud9:

Awwww Lilly!!!!!! Congrats on your boy!! And Twag!! yey on your girl!! How exciting!!

I can't wait for my appt so I can have an official due date, if I go by the date I think, the due date is Jan 29 (3 days after my birthday), so we will see.

As far as close children, I am 1 (boy), 2 (girl), 3 (girl), 5 (boy) and 14 (boy) years apart from my younger siblings and I am actually closer to the 5 and 14 years apart ones. The rest of us are not close at all, we get along and all, but it's not all that great. I have heard mixed stories though, I guess it all depends on personalities, IDK, lol

Ahhh, a boy Lilly. Thanks for the update! Matthew is now 3 months old and i"m back at work. I cant belive how time flies!

OMG! I can't believe you are back to work already! That's going to be me, I don't have much time saved. Who watches baby? How is he adjusting?

Lol, i've been here for four weeks now! =) It was tough the first week but i'm adjusting now. Even got caught up to visit bnb. I'm lucky I have my mom to take care of him but right now he is with Hubby as he off work for the next month.

Were you hoping for a boy?

OH is either gonna drop down to part-time or work night shift, we really don't want to have to put baby in daycare...I just don't trust people :nope:

Yep, I was hoping for a boy. Always wanted a little boy first and a girl 2nd but now I don't know if I'm tough enough for another! :haha:

Lol, can't think about # 2 until you get through LABOR! = ) that was my biggest concern as I approached my due date! Are you thinking epidural?

P.S. I'm sure you'll be tough enough! It's not that bad in the end and you forget all about it.

I'm actually thinking about trying natural with a water birth, but we'll see. I'm completely open to an epidural! :haha:

Lamago hope work is working out for you and Matthew and glad you have your Mum to look after him it sure does make it easier I think! I will also be back at work 13 weeks after baby is born - upsets me already and she isn't even here yet but I remember like yesterday how hard it was after Elliot

Lil you will be amazed how tough you will be as a woman & a mother it is like this whole new person emerges - I am generally a wimp but labour doesn't scare me anymore and tbh I barely remember it at all just the moment my baby boy was put on my chest and was looking at me for the 1st time :cloud9: (still makes me tear up)

I am looking forward to this second time around it makes all the suffering whilst pregnant worth it - HOWEVER, I am not having anymore :haha: 2 MAX!

I also wanted a boy and then girl and I am :happydance: :yipee:

Gas & Air amazing stuff :thumbup: :haha:

I had a friend that did water birth at home and she said she'd totally do it again. So once you get closer you can weight out all your options!

Yay for baby fuzzy wuzzy!

:happydance:Wishing fezzle a sticky sticky STICKY bean! :hugs::happydance:

Yes! We haven't had twins in this group! That would so awesome! :happydance:

:wohoo: :twins: would be so awesome :thumbup:

HUGE CONGRATS FEZZLE and LOTS of sticky baby dust :dust:

We are quite a symmetrical group, with 5 boys and 5 girls. (Congrats Ameli!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->