• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Most of our meat is home raised or raised by friends. So we know it's good.

That is awesome! That's what we want to work towards. Little by little trying to accomplish having our homestead and living off the land. You are blessed to be able to have that opportunity!

Yep it's pretty great plus there is a Mennonite store and bakery in town that sells a lot of organic baking supplies.

Katrina, that's awesome! Definitely something I want to do, too!

I am having a huge garden this year. I didnt last year because I was pregnant. I am either way this year!

We didn't have one either because of the bushes next to the house. We dug them out so I can have a garden.

We had one the two years previous, but I opted not to because of being due July 1. I was afraid with a fat pregnant belly and newborn I couldn't keep it up. Well, life doesn't always work out like we plan, so I'm doing it whether I'm pregnant or not this year. Can't beat garden fresh peas, beans, zucchini, tomatoes, onions, radishes, and green peppers! I'd also like to do cabbage, cauliflower, pumpkins and sweet corn this year. Yummmm!! Can't wait already! :) My in-laws live next door and they gave us fresh produce, but you can't beat having your own! I want to learn how to can.. my main way of putting it up is freezing it. I might do some dehydrating, too. I'm not sure. Oh how I wish I could just stay home and take care of our home, my hubby and future children! Unfortunately, I didn't go to college to get a degree to not use it when I still owe on student loans. Blah! Lol

I want to be a stay at home momma, well keep the farming going but quit my part-time job. We could manage. But until that day comes I will be dragging my butt to work and hating every minute of it.

Nichole and Amanda- We will miss you very much!!!

Rachel- I am so sorry about your cat. I had no idea! I haven't been on much and I must have missed it. That's just awful.

All the best Nichole and Amanda ...u take your time girls...hope and pray tht u come back with a bang and already have a BFP with ntnp...will deftly stay in touch thro fb

I am sleepy today. I was up late hanging out with hubby, and up fairly early with the dog wanting to go out and having a nightmare. I still have those sometimes. I dreamed that my brother and his girlfriend were having a baby, and she went into labor.. the baby wound up okay, but she died, and my brother was (obviously!) devastated. Ugh. I hope that those go away. I never had those kinds of dreams before our experience. I've had several about that, several about my hubby. :( On the bright side, I got the house all clean and our bedroom all cleaned and sparkling.. the laundry is done. We've gotten SO much snow. It's so windy the shoveling I did closed back up after about 2 minutes. Boo for that. Guess we will see what the morning brings besides negative temperatures! Ew. :) I'm just trying to stay busy during this TWW!

Baby Alia is here!! Happy and healthy. 7lbs 7 oz 20". Post pics later!

I just read a quote that said, "We asked God for a baby; he gave us an Angel instead." Missing our little man so freakin much tonight.

:hugs: Sandy :hugs: You've got a beautiful little angel watching over you. I know that rainbow BFP is coming hun :hugs:

:hugs: Sandy

Tristan is really poorly :( We've been to A&E and the out of hours doctors this weekend. Turns out he has an ear infection. His temperature is high. He has been up all night crying and there is nothing I can do because he's had his maximum amount of paracetamol in 24 hours. I feel helpless. Hate seeing him so poorly :(

I hope Tristan feels better soon BB! That's so sad he's feeling like poop. Poor lil man <3 <3 Sending lots of healing vibes!!!

Sorry Sandy - sending loves.

It's different.. but I should have a 5 mo right now :( I know how it feels to miss something so bad you could crack into two pieces.

Agreed Amelia. My heart has been racing for HOURS. It'll get better. I mean it IS better.. just taking time. So sorry for all you have gone through, and all of the rest of you. We're all gonna be better women, wives, mamas, and people in general for it all.

BB, can he have ibuprofen? Baby motrin or anything like that? Poor little guy! Heat? Warm compresses maybe? Goodness, I hope he feels better soon!!

So thankful for all of you ladies! Just saying.

I've said this before. I hate winter. -50 below tomorrow this is Wisconsin not Canada. I wish I could wake up to this weekend.
I'm made Dh a whole wheat goulash he loved it.
Af is on her way out I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->