[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

I wish I knew what my body was doing, temp drop and ewcm but a negative opk. Granted it's only day 10. But still it's confusing. Plus I have a headache probably from cleaning fumes all day.

Well, FX Katrina!

I also hate the gym. That's why I don't go. I'm too fat to go to the gym, and I'm fat because I'm not going to the gym (in part). Lose lose! I'm self conscious. I HATE HATE HATE treadmills. Ugh. I'd rather walk outside. I can take the dog. And I'm actually going somewhere.

Ok, I know symptom spotting is bad.. but I'm having some cramping, and I am SURE I'm not making it up.. but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm pregnant. I'm just curious. Between that, I'm EXHAUSTED (like today it made me think of how it was during 1st tri last time!), and sooo much creamy CM. Tomorrow is only 8 DPO, but just wanted some opinions please?

Katrina, that sounds a lot like my chart from my BFP month, I posted in a couple pages back for BB.

Sandy, I think it's pretty much impossible not to symptom spot when TTC no matter he hard we try! Those symptoms are sounding very promising though! And your chart is looking phenomenal!

Thanks Ashlee. You're right about that! Hope it stays that pretty!

I'm sorry if posting my labor was the wrong thing to do. I debated with myself for a while to post it on this tread. However, I felt like a few of you that have known my UPS and downs would like to read it. I do want to support u all, however I slack at it because of time/energy. I pray u all get your bfp soon!! I know how hard it is. I was ready for ivf when my af never showed....i get it. My dh had 0% morph...i thought it would never happen. Meanwhile my bro and sil got preggo and it hurt so bad and I wouldn't talk with him.

Amelia - with that said I did end up talking with someone here in Colorado because of my family pain and the fact that I felt lesser of a woman because I couldn't do what I was put on this earth to do...produce kids. I found someone from cu boulder that was finishing his masters in psychology that gave me 6 free sessions and offered to refer me to a group at cu that deals specifically with pregnancy pain. I suggest looking them up! In happy to help if I can, pm me cuz I might miss your request on the tread.

I support u all!!

Sandy your chart is looking great :) It's hard not to symptoms spot but we all do it! :rofl: Exhaustion was one of my first symptoms. When is AF due?

Katrina it's so frustrating, I've no idea what mine is doing either!!

I always symptom spotted cause I didn't not want to one month and havethatmbe THE month and have nothing to reference. That being said, I've only had sore boobs. So I want to keep the hope alive that if you don't have symptoms or traditional preg stuff, it's ok as well.

Hey girls. Was out all day yesterday and working during the week so couldn't check in.

A lot went down, I see. Not much to say except I'm kind of sad and disappointed to see all this going back and forth and so many mean things said.

After reading the past comments, I just wanted to chime in with a: THIS IS OUR THREAD. Hence the reason we closed it. I don't think we should even be unsubscribing bc of others, bc heck we made this thread and closed it to keep us all together. This awesome group of girls that I don't ever wanna lose contact with.. The girls who helped me through the WORST months of my LIFE. I came here and felt so at home with all the love and support I received when TTC and getting through the loss of my firstborn, BEAUTIFUL son (imagine how that feels.. so, YES I know your pain).. And I just want to stay and reciprocate while I'm preg. We have great advice to offer and I don't want to lose contact with these girls who rooted me on in the beginning, and still really need my support. So I'm not going noooowhere.. These are MY friends and I am so thankful for what they've done for me. Hence why every morning I run into work and still chart-stalk and give any useful info I've got. Or why I've spent 3 hours since DH left for work this Saturday morning (my only day to sleep in, Sunday we've got church!) to catch up and write and make sure my girls know how much I love them! Here for the long-haul, supporting my TTCers til the day they see that BFP. <3

(You don't like that... Get outttta ma thread! ;))

Sorry didn't mean to re-hash :p

Brittney- LOL at not being able to turn the treadmill on.. I would feel so outta place at a gym, I have no clue how to do anything but run lol (although I guess I can ride a bike, too :haha:). But good luck.. And with your break. I recommend starting Clomid before you start TTC hardcore again, only bc it takes a minute to work and kick in. FX'd that it's your magic fix!! :)

Katrina- I forsee O pretty soon like you said, maybe cd14. GL love.. But very excited for you to get some answers from the doc, too!

BB- you're still early! FX'd O comes sooner than last month, I've got faith it'll just keeeep gettin better.. Hang in there. Those pics of Tristan on FB are adorable btw.. What a lil ham :)

Sandy- I posted my 8dpo symptoms for you in the other thread but that chart looks good.. Perhaps and imp dip? Good signs all in all.. Hopefully those cramps don't bring the witch Thursday! Granted, this is very early to have AF cramps so FX'd :)

AF got me this morning and I'm 100% okay with it I knew our chances were slim, so onto the next cycle. We will most likely be in Hawaii during O time, so I'm not so severely hoping for a Hawaii baby! I had yucky yucky cramps but dragged my butt to spin and now I feel 100% better. I can't begin to describe how wonderful exercise is. It's the cheapest therapy around :). While all of our lovely preggos are sharing their bump Pictures, I'm going to be sharing my weight loss/ muscle gain pictures. I am not yet comfortable sharing on FB but I know that I need inspiration, motivation and support to keep working on ME! So, here's today, at 136.2 lbs.

How is everyone else? Any testers coming up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 17
Good job Amanda.
Afm nothing exciting in waiting to o land. I can't believe we have been trying for over 10 months already, where did the last year go?!? It's crazy how much I enjoy talking to you ladies. Dh says I'm addicted to it and if the internet usage catches up to me I may have to resort to texting you. :haha:

Good job Amanda.
Afm nothing exciting in waiting to o land. I can't believe we have been trying for over 10 months already, where did the last year go?!? It's crazy how much I enjoy talking to you ladies. Dh says I'm addicted to it and if the internet usage catches up to me I may have to resort to texting you. :haha:

I know-- we've hit the 14 month mark. Time seems to go by so slowly until all of the sudden it flies. I'm addicted too, but trying to wean myself off just a tad bit :) I hope you O soon!! Waiting to O is just as tedious as the TWW!

I don't think Dh helped my addiction with the new kindle. So it's his fault. I went off bc around Feb 7 but we didn't ttc the first cycle, just ntnp. But I am so excited for this year, all the babies on here.

Amanda, you look great! Keep up the great work!

Good for you Amanda! You'll have to relax on the beach and have a few cocktails for me :D still hoping you have a little Hawaiian hitchhiker like Mirolee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->