[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

To all you ladies testing in the next few days, I hope you get your bfp!

Afm, I feel the witch coming. She should be here sometime tonight or tomorrow. I will take my usual break from posting during my follicular phase but will be checking in for lovely bfps.

Hugs! <3

Sorry you feel the witch coming Marie :hugs:

Thanks Brittney. It's ok, I'll live. On to month 18! :cry: No really, I cried, but I'm good. :flower:

I'm happy for you. I love seeing marriages succeed and work together. Hubby and I have a wonderful testimony. Almost lost our marriage back in 2009 but God was faithful. We put our trust in Him, blindly and wholly and our marriage is stronger than ever. I am so blessed. Keep at it and put God at the center of your relationship. Honor Him and your hubby and everything will work out. <3

Please can I call the February thread if I don't get my BFP this month and no-one else has?

Sure thing bb I don't think anyone else has called it yet!

Marie thanks for your kind words... We're still learning and I'm confident that our faith will bring us closer than ever :)

Sorry Marie!
Bb you can have it imo.
Guess what I did! I think I od lol.

Hi ladies, just popping in to say hi and cheer everyone on. I miss you all *hugs*

We miss you too Nichole!!! Hope you're getting some quality R&R time!!! <3 <3

Yaay for O'ing Katrina!!

BB- FF is so confusing. I never totally relied on it for O day lol.

Yeh it is Cassidy. It's the only way for me to confirm O though because OPKs are never ever positive so therefore stress me out! :(

Katrina, your chart looks awesome! FX!!

BB, FF makes me crazy! FX for you!

Nichole, glad to see you! Miss you! :) Hope you're doing well.

Bb- the cycle I got preggo, ff was wrong on o day and I had to fix it, but for computer software it isn't bad!

Well I'm not sure about my temp this morning but I put it in anyway. It tried to give me cross hairs for CD 10. I don't think so.

Well I woke up early and took my temp and it sucked, like 96.99 so I went back to sleep for four more hours and took it again and got something more normal.

hi ladies! haven't been on recently. super busy with work-- new job, new commute, crazy busy desk!
I hope you're all well. please keep in touch via facebook, as I can't get on BnB all that often right now.

LOVED the annoucenment, cassidy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->