[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Katrina, your chart looks awesome! FX FX FX! :)

Amanda, glad to see you on! Hope you're lovin the new job, and that things are going well for you and hubby!!

This thread is getting quieter by the day :( Sucks to be one of the last ones!

Katrina that rise is looking good! FX!

Looks like you O'd on CD14 to me Katrina!!! FX!! BD timing is perf. if so!!!

BB :hugs: I can't wait until every single woman on here is pregnant! Until that day I will be here to cheer you all on!!! Your chart is rockin' too! FX for lots of BFPs this month!!!

I agree with Cassidy. I'm still here, cheering you ladies on. Hoping for lots of BFP's this month!!

STG, haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope you're doing well!! Would love an update. Hope to see your BFP soon!

Morning Ladies,

been so busy, our server was down at work for the last 2 days so i have so much to catch up on...I will read through the thread and respond/update later!

Happy Friday!

i'm still here!
BB your chart is rockin'!

I think I did too. I got crosshairs this morning
It is getting quiet here, but I'm still here Bb

I love coming over here and seeing crosshairs!! Hopefully the TWW flies by and we see some pretty pink lines for you ladies!

I just wrote this long post and then accidentally deleted it. whoops.

Hi everyone! I'll be here until the very end, to see all of your bfp's and beautiful babes! I may just take some breaks here and there throughout.

I don't know what crosshairs mean, but YAHOO! Good signs always make me happy!

hubs and I are doing well. Kind of feel like we're growing apart again, and its scary but i feel very calm about it. Kind of like i've accepted that we maybe aren't meant for each other and won't be together for ever? I dont know. Sorry to rant about relationship crap. Focusing on me a lot right now. Working out and eating well-- it does amazing things for your well being! I'm down 2 pounds this week and feeling amazing, plus all my clothes are too big :)

HAPPY FRIDAY! Any plans for the weekend? I'll be working (boo) but racking up the OT so it's okay with me :)

Sorry you guys are growing apart. But if your okay and calm with it there. Isn't much I can say. As long as your happy that's what matters. I'm glad the weight loss is going well.
This is going to be the longest cycle ever I think. Is it Feb yet?

I just wrote this long post and then accidentally deleted it. whoops.

Hi everyone! I'll be here until the very end, to see all of your bfp's and beautiful babes! I may just take some breaks here and there throughout.

I don't know what crosshairs mean, but YAHOO! Good signs always make me happy!

hubs and I are doing well. Kind of feel like we're growing apart again, and its scary but i feel very calm about it. Kind of like i've accepted that we maybe aren't meant for each other and won't be together for ever? I dont know. Sorry to rant about relationship crap. Focusing on me a lot right now. Working out and eating well-- it does amazing things for your well being! I'm down 2 pounds this week and feeling amazing, plus all my clothes are too big :)

HAPPY FRIDAY! Any plans for the weekend? I'll be working (boo) but racking up the OT so it's okay with me :)

Sorry that you and hubs are growing apart, at least if you guys ended up not staying with each other you'll know that you both did what you could to try and make things work. It just happens. Awesome though that you're taking time to focus on you and your happiness and I'm a little jelly that all your clothes are too big since all mine are too small! Lol, seriously need to do some shopping...

Sorry that you and hubs are growing apart, at least if you guys ended up not staying with each other you'll know that you both did what you could to try and make things work. It just happens. Awesome though that you're taking time to focus on you and your happiness and I'm a little jelly that all your clothes are too big since all mine are too small! Lol, seriously need to do some shopping...

Yeah. We tried, we gave it a lot of time, love and effort. We're going to Hawaii at the end of the month and I'm hopeful that a vaca will do us some good. I don't think were going to try though. Given how disconnected I feel towards him, I don't think its a good idea to try for a baby right now. Who knows, things can def change.

I'm jealous that you're getting bigger!! I think maternity shopping could be fun. I'm excited for the day that I get to dress up my bump! I loved target's selection of tops and skirts. Kind of hard to wear a skirt mid winter though. I scored some serious deals on maternity pants from ebay last time around.

Yeah. We tried, we gave it a lot of time, love and effort. We're going to Hawaii at the end of the month and I'm hopeful that a vaca will do us some good. I don't think were going to try though. Given how disconnected I feel towards him, I don't think its a good idea to try for a baby right now. Who knows, things can def change.

I'm jealous that you're getting bigger!! I think maternity shopping could be fun. I'm excited for the day that I get to dress up my bump! I loved target's selection of tops and skirts. Kind of hard to wear a skirt mid winter though. I scored some serious deals on maternity pants from ebay last time around.

Lol I don't really mind getting bigger, I just wish that I had more outfit possibilities haha. My closet is full of clothes I can't wear! We're still struggling to get back on our feet financially from DH's LOA so I don't have a lot of extra money to splurge on maternity clothes right now otherwise I'd be on a shopping spree lol

Lol I don't really mind getting bigger, I just wish that I had more outfit possibilities haha. My closet is full of clothes I can't wear! We're still struggling to get back on our feet financially from DH's LOA so I don't have a lot of extra money to splurge on maternity clothes right now otherwise I'd be on a shopping spree lol

I get that one :/ The holidays and this vaca are killing us with OH barely working right now.

I found 3 adorable maternity dresses and a few maternity tanks at the thrift store and spent $12 altogether Ash!! I frickin love thrifting.. esp for something I won't wear for another 2 (or so ;)) years.

I found 3 adorable maternity dresses and a few maternity tanks at the thrift store and spent $12 altogether Ash!! I frickin love thrifting.. esp for something I won't wear for another 2 (or so ;)) years.

Awesome!

Amanda, it sounds like you are living life and doing you, and rockin it of course ;) Shit happens, people grow apart. If you two are meant to be, you'll go through all of this and come closer together- and if you aren't meant to be, then you'll just go your separate ways. No matter what, I know you're going to end up with the perfect person for you and have beautiful little babies, whether that be with him or someone else! :hugs: Miss you!

I went shopping at Ross and bought some cute stuff on Tuesday :) Bought maternity leggings that are supposedly one size fits all and they're freaking soooo tight it's ridiculous. But I got some dresses I really love :)

Katrina- yaaay for crosshairs!! I knew you O'd! Great BD time :happy dance:

BB- I said it in your journal but i'll say it again- your chart is rocking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->