[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Hmm.. I probably won't do one for awhile then, if at all.

FRERs should be able to show your progression nicely :) Sooo stoked for you! What a great day! Ashlee's getting her girl, and you're getting your rainbow babe!!!

Looks like you're O'ing today Katrina!! FX you catch that egg! Lots of October babies coming, I can feel it!!!

Yaayy Katrina go get it girl...Sandys got the ball rolling i know there r more of those beautiful bfps coming soon.. :thumbup:

I got a bfn yesterday. I will test again tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm out. Few of us left. Makes it harder to remain on the thread. If it weren't for my wanting to know how you all are doing, I'd be gone.

Hun, you are NOT out!!!! Emily got a BFN on a FRER at 13dpo!!! Everyone's body is different and each baby is gonna build hcg up differently. Don't lose the hope. And we are all here to cheer you on! I know i'm not going ANYWHERE until I see EVERYONE in this thread get their BFPs! That is the ultimate goal!

We have been averaging 1 BFP a month, AT LEAST!!! If that keeps up, in 9 months everyone will have their BFPs (and considering that most months we've had multiple BFPs, much shorter than that hopefully!) I seriously have faith that everyone here is going to see those two lines and we are all going to continue on to be mommies together and help each other through parenting and everything. <3 <3

Sandy- you're going to have to update yourself on the front page!!! ;) ;) :happydance:

You're right but I also have to be realistic. I know how my body acts about 2-3 days before AF so, here I am. :-( I would love for a bfp to prove me wrong, though! <3

I will Cassidy, in a day or two. Not quite that courageous yet! Lol. Let's see what that test in the morning looks like. :)

It will happen for all of you. It seems like it never will, but it will. It's so hard to wait and keep trying and keep on that happy face. All of you will get your BFP's. I'm sure of it! And soon!!

FX Katrina!!!

I would say leave it a couple of days Sandy.

Marie I'm still here, still trying for my rainbow BFP!! It's sucks to be one of the last ones but we will get there and I know the girls will stick by us.

AFM - FF moved my O date to CD14 this morning after temperature dipped by 0.1. Gives me 1 extra day of BD around O. Wish I had :sex: that day too!

Just dropped Tristan off at nursery for the first time. He practically ran in. Gave me a kiss, told me he loved me then ran off to play!

Glad it went well BB. Your bases are covered. Don't worry!

I'm going to wait to update the cover page until at least Friday.. AF is due Thursday. I'm nervous.

Yay Sandy!!! I'm so happy for you, can't wait to see the progression!

Marie, I'm still here and will be for a while. We're not starting back up until end of July so I'll be here cheering for you.

BB, I'm so glad the transition to the nursery went well, I'm sure that a weight lifted off your shoulders.

AFM, we called a guy last night that had an ad online for rottweiller pups for only $500...turns out it was an old ad but his dog accidentally got pregnant again so he has a litter of 1 week old pups!!! If we put a deposit in he'll save second pick for us...now I'm just dealing with the internal battle of "should we really do this NOW or wait a little while" I guess the only thing that ever holds me back is wondering what my parents will say to me or think about our decision making. I know it shouldn't really matter as much as I let it but its always in my mind.
Does this happen to any of you ladies??
and should we just take the chance and get the pup??...decisions, decisions.

Good morning girls. Another BFN this morning at 12 DPO. Stark white, nothing there. Yaayyyyy...

Katrina I hope you got a BD in yesterday it looks like you O'd! FX'd for a BFP girlie! I've still got so much hope (and you should, too!!) for next month though, after you've talked to the doc things will be much clearer!

Marie- Are you really 4 DPO or are your crosshairs funky?

Brittney- GET THE PUP! Awww. When you buy a dog while they're a puppy, he will be YOURS and will never do anything unexpected (that you didn't teach him) so that you don't have to worry about them hurting a future baby. Our pup is almost a year now and he is so well-trained (to DH's and I's commands ONLY... lol other people he just loses control and licks em to death) because we've had him since he was a baby, so he thinks we're his mom & dad! (bc we are! :blush:) So your pup will be great, they're only scary/vicious etc if you turn them into fighting dogs which I don't think any of us plan to do lol. It will be a great addition to your family, but a puppy is hard work for the first months.. just like a newborn. It will keep you busy but I am such an advocate on getting dogs when they're pups.. they'll be your baby forever if you raise it!

Our family never shuts up about.. baby+pitbull=?? But we have trained him well (when we got him I was 35 weeks w/ Jaxon) and he'd never hurt a fly. He knows babies are a no-no and they learn (anything) pretty quick if you teach them as puppies. Good luck! You're gonna LOVE the new addition, and DH too. It's so cute to see a man take care of a tiny pup :)

We're definitely leaning more toward just doing it! How stinkin cute are little pups...I just can't resist. I'll send a pic as soon as I can get my hands on one.

Sorry Marie, I'm still praying that AF stays away :hugs:

Awh I can't wait to see it! When will you pick him/her up?

P.s. just wanted to recommend a dog name- Roman (Romy).. I wanted to name ours that so bad but it didn't go with his sister's name lol (Kilo and Karma).

I just had to post these pics of when they were babies.. and my absolute FAV pics ever of DH and lil pup.. They were/are inseparable, and if his sister was away he'd only go to sleep with DH, it was SO stinkin cute.. If that pic doesn't convince you idk what will ;)

Attachments

• 579248_10200262123890581_1969194355_n.jpg
    579248_10200262123890581_1969194355_n.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 301319_10200240356386407_1285904657_n.jpg
    301319_10200240356386407_1285904657_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 224020_10200240355146376_1770350354_n.jpg
    224020_10200240355146376_1770350354_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 3
No I didn't, I haven't od yet anyway and will try tonight :haha:
Marie I'm sorry.
Bb- it's okay you will have plenty of swimmers there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->