[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Amanda, it sounds like you are living life and doing you, and rockin it of course ;) Shit happens, people grow apart. If you two are meant to be, you'll go through all of this and come closer together- and if you aren't meant to be, then you'll just go your separate ways. No matter what, I know you're going to end up with the perfect person for you and have beautiful little babies, whether that be with him or someone else! :hugs: Miss you!

I went shopping at Ross and bought some cute stuff on Tuesday :) Bought maternity leggings that are supposedly one size fits all and they're freaking soooo tight it's ridiculous. But I got some dresses I really love :)

Katrina- yaaay for crosshairs!! I knew you O'd! Great BD time :happy dance:

BB- I said it in your journal but i'll say it again- your chart is rocking!

I LOVE ROSS. and marshalls and tjmaxx. just sayin'. Bummer that they're not really one size fits all. that may be the downside of Ross..its always a hit or miss.Thanks, Cassidy. Even though hubs and I are kind of in turmoil, i'm happy, and i'm happy knowing that there may be an end to us. Which, in and of itself, speaks a lot of volume (to me at least).

Sorry your drifting apart :hugs: I hope the vacation does you both good.

AFM - Temperatures shot up again this morning. Cervix has moved down but still closed. Not holding my breath. I feel out.

I've added my charts to my journal for comparison. Link is in my signature.

Katrina, your chart looks awesome! ! Fx!

Bb, your chart looks great, too! Fx for you! !

Amanda, so sorry things are tough right now. I agree that being happy an end is in sight does speak volues. Listen to your heart. I hope things work out like you want. I'm working all weekend, too. I just want to sleep in. Lol

BnB I popped over to your journal. I can see why it would be hard not to get your hopes up. Fx!

This thread is getting quieter by the day :( Sucks to be one of the last ones!

Katrina that rise is looking good! FX!

That's exactly what I was just thinking. I was gone for two days and it only took me three minutes to catch up. So not like the old days lol.

I've added my charts to my journal for comparison. Link is in my signature.

I hope those temps stay up for you!

Afm, third day of the witch. Just chilling. Went to the shooting range yesterday and hitting up a Civil War re-enactment event happening in our neck of the woods. Should be fun.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Sucks doesn't it Marie :(

Another unplanned pregnancy announcement on FB. Urgh :(

So sorry af came Marie.
Afm. I slept like crap. So my temp isn't very good. We are under a winter weather advisory again. I think we have a few inches of snow already. Plus we are going to the in laws tomorrow. What a great start to the weekend.

I'm not to worried about it right now I already got my cross hairs so a couple off temps early in the tww aren't a big deal.

Super quiet over here but I don't mind. It's nice to not have 15 pages to catch up on!

BB your chart really is rocking! It reminds me of your pregnancy chart a lot too.

Katrina- FX! Hoping to see that BFP here in a week or so from you!!!

Marie :hugs: Sorry AF got you love. You're gonna get that BFP soon, I know it!!!

I sometimes wonder why I was able to get pregnant two months in a row (the two chemical pregnancies) and haven't gotten another bfp since. It's been ten months since that happened and nothing, zip, zero, nada. Doctor says everything looks great and there's no reason I shouldn't be pregnant. Not much to do but wait until it's my time, I suppose.

Have a great night girls. Oh, and good morning to our girls on the other side of the pond! :)

So many things confuse me, Marie! I'm confident that you will get your take home baby bfp soon!

I've been in a weird place today. Holy emotions! Can't stop crying. So many big changes coming my way, I don't know how to feel just yet

Marie, I felt the same way. Chart, good. Sex, good. Etc etc, good. My dr kept saying, "it's just timing, only 20% chance!" Not what I wanted to hear!
RR, I think crying can be really healing, so let it out! Big things are coming your way, sweetie.

I do too, mirolee. Thanks hun. I started crying during spin and the instructor came up to me after and asked if I was okay. Before I could say anything, I was sobbing in her arms. Thank goodness for supportive spin instructors! Btw if you have a soul cycle near you, try it. Most amazing spin class ever :)

I don't have soul cycle, but we have spin classes at our gym at work. I, too, have started tearing up during spin class - wonder what that is about.
Btw, had Chiptole for dinner. Omg I love it....but now, a few hours later, my belly is nooooisy!

Aww :hugs: Amanda, let it all out! All of these emotions and crap you've had to deal with over the past few months has to be SO overwhelming. But you are SUCH a strong woman, I know you can handle anything thrown at you!!!!

Marie- I hope you get that BFP soon!!! I went through 13 cycles with absolutely nothing, no chemicals, no possible anything. Then whammo- BFP. It's gonna happen for you, and SOON! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->