[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Oooh looks like you're O'ing RIGHT NOW! Hehe or sometime today.. jump on it ;) Fx'd fx'd!!

Morgan those pics are adorable!! We would be able to pick the pup up in 4 weeks. We would get a female but I do like Roman as a name...do you think it still works?

I think so but I'm wayyy biased and have wanted to use that name for so long! lol. Also remember the females are a bit more docile but they will need spayed soon bc they go into heat so early (Karma @ 4 mos)..

BB- Glad he loved the nursery! And how nice to see that he was excited.. aww I can't imagine the day I have to let my baby go into school, I will just cry all the way home!! Haha.

Good to know, I was wondering how long we would have before we needed to get her spayed. Hubs doesn't agree with that but I don't really want to deal with a dog in heat and chance of having pups lol...I feel like I compromised on the type of dog so he can compromise on the getting spayed part.

4 months that's crazy but no wonder there are so many in shelters if they get bred by accident so young. My border collie started at 6, my shih Tzu never went in heat and we got her spayed at 7 months they normally start later and they wanted her at least 7 pounds when they did it.

Marie, I'm sorry!! :(

Fx Katrina!

Bb, glad Tristan likes it :)

Brittney, I say go for it!

Brittney- I too say go for it!! It'll be a nice change of pace! i'd love to have a dog and DH really wants our baby to grow up with a dog but we live in a 2 bedroom TINY apartment, so right now it's not an option!

Marie- I'm so sorry you are feeling down. It will happen for you.

Day 1 was a success. He loved it and made loads of friends.

Today has been a long day, I'm shattered and my back hurts! How are you all? Sandy did you retest?

She posted it on page 439 of the other thread.. it is getting a bit darker! :)

Grrrrr it's moved my crosshairs again meaning my chance is only good!!!!! :(

Your bases are still covered, BB. Don't stress!! FX for you!

Morning ladies...:coffee:

I'm so happy this morning even though i'm exhausted...I talked to hubby last night about the dog thing and we just have a few question for the guy selling the pup but if all goes well we will put in our deposit this weekend and in 4 short weeks we'll be snuggling with our new pup! I don't know if I ever mentioned that our Pastor was finally able to come to our house after having to reschedule twice due to bad weather but he came to our house, blessed it and also sat and chatted with us about our relationship issues. He said the problems we have are very small and we could fix them simply by working together to communicate in a different way. he brought the perspective that we needed to realize its a very simple fix. I'm really starting to feel so happy about my life and optimistic about our future together. AND we had a really great date night last night out with my parents. We went to this cooking demonstration at a restaurant opened by a chef that we know. He taught the group how to make perfect risotto and then we had a 4 course meal...it was so fun and we all had a great time together.

anyways sorry about the ramble I'm just in a great and chatty mood today!!

Brittney- Aww yay for the pup I'm so excited to see some pics of you guys.. it will be so much fun while she's little :) Also SO glad you are feeling better about things, keep up the faith, it sounds like you've got the right idea! Sometimes I have to set an example for hubby bc he forgets and it's so hard to deal with him and be patient.. At our church we read about the "Fruit of the Spirit" (characteristics to be a good Christian/human) in Galatians on the Sunday after New Years, so that we could learn what to "change" about ourselves in the New Year.. I def need to work on these things, but I thought I'd post the pic that I love with the verse on it. I'm working SO hard on these, esp when hubby and I aren't exactly happy with one another ;)

BB- Hmm that is sooo weird? Did you not do OPKs this month? I'd go by whenever you had a +OPK bc sometimes FF does stupid things like that.. go by when YOU had pains and think you O'd.. you know you better than FF lol (oh and I agree, you def covered your bases :))

Attachments

• feeedf49fba8aadda6f2efeb06bd922c.jpg
    feeedf49fba8aadda6f2efeb06bd922c.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4
Brittney so glad your feeling more positive.

Morgan I have never done OPKs. They stress me out. I've had no signs this month. I cramped from CD10 on and off and still am!

I've removed the fertile CM from CD14 and 15 because I couldn't work out whether it was creamy or watery and it's moved my date back 2 days.

That looks better to me BB.. FF has a thing for EWCM and xhairs. Lookin good now and hey that puts you at 5dpo instead of 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->