[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet and a BFP would be neat."

bb that's a good one!!

How about "but a BFP would be neat"? Not sure if and sounds quite right!

Love it BB! So creative!

Katrina- So sorry about your insurance.. it just stinks! I still have that free Femara if you want it and an ovidrel shot, but would have to figure out how to ship it since it has to stay cold.

I like that Bb!

Amanda, hope Hawaii is amazing! I am game to join them or leave them separate. Either way!

I like that Bb.
Appointment with gp is next Thursday at 4 pm.

How about "but a BFP would be neat"? Not sure if and sounds quite right!

what about "Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet and a BFP would be too!"

Yay Katrina for getting an appt hopefully you get some answers or at least a plan in place.

oh and I am also game for joining boards or keeping them separate

FX that your appt. sheds some light Katrina!! I wanna see you all get your BFPs so badly!!!

I love all of the name suggestions, too cute!

Awww cute thread title BB! :) I love it!

"C'mon Cupid, can't you see? We just want our BFP!"
"Roses are red, violets are blue, our BFPs are overdue! "

Afm, that positive opk that I got 2 days ago was a fluke. Must have been an early LH spike because the others have been negative, dark-ish, but negative. My fertility monitor isn't showing a peak yet nor has my temp gone up. I've been feeling ovulation cramps for the past three days so, something is up down there.

I like the overdue one!

Is everyone ok with me starting it or had someone called it before me?

BTW I think my next AF will due on my birthday, I really really hope I get my sticky rainbow baby for my birthday!

I'm good with you starting the new thread BB, fx'd for a birthday rainbow!!

sad news...

So back when we decided to take a short break from TTC, My boss told me she was pregnant and I was so happy for her because she and her husband had been trying for #2 for well over a year and we were swapping TTC woes. Anyways I was so happy for her and she found out today that the baby was not growing correctly (eptopic maybe?) and they have to do a D&C tomorrow...can you ladies just keep her in your thoughts and prayers and if there's any advice you have for how I can help or support her please let me know. Also are you typically fertile immediately after like a natural miscarriage or is there a waiting period before they can start trying again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->