[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet and a BFP would be neat."

bb that's a good one!!

How about "but a BFP would be neat"? Not sure if and sounds quite right!

Love it BB! So creative!

Katrina- So sorry about your insurance.. it just stinks! I still have that free Femara if you want it and an ovidrel shot, but would have to figure out how to ship it since it has to stay cold.

I like that Bb!

Amanda, hope Hawaii is amazing! I am game to join them or leave them separate. Either way!

I like that Bb.
Appointment with gp is next Thursday at 4 pm.

How about "but a BFP would be neat"? Not sure if and sounds quite right!

what about "Roses are red, Violets are blue, sugar is sweet and a BFP would be too!"

Yay Katrina for getting an appt hopefully you get some answers or at least a plan in place.

oh and I am also game for joining boards or keeping them separate

FX that your appt. sheds some light Katrina!! I wanna see you all get your BFPs so badly!!!

I love all of the name suggestions, too cute!

Awww cute thread title BB! :) I love it!

"C'mon Cupid, can't you see? We just want our BFP!"
"Roses are red, violets are blue, our BFPs are overdue! "

Afm, that positive opk that I got 2 days ago was a fluke. Must have been an early LH spike because the others have been negative, dark-ish, but negative. My fertility monitor isn't showing a peak yet nor has my temp gone up. I've been feeling ovulation cramps for the past three days so, something is up down there.

I like the overdue one!

Is everyone ok with me starting it or had someone called it before me?

BTW I think my next AF will due on my birthday, I really really hope I get my sticky rainbow baby for my birthday!

I'm good with you starting the new thread BB, fx'd for a birthday rainbow!!

sad news...

So back when we decided to take a short break from TTC, My boss told me she was pregnant and I was so happy for her because she and her husband had been trying for #2 for well over a year and we were swapping TTC woes. Anyways I was so happy for her and she found out today that the baby was not growing correctly (eptopic maybe?) and they have to do a D&C tomorrow...can you ladies just keep her in your thoughts and prayers and if there's any advice you have for how I can help or support her please let me know. Also are you typically fertile immediately after like a natural miscarriage or is there a waiting period before they can start trying again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->