• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Have a great time away and I hope you come back with some good shit to report x

Katrina, those booties are adorrrrrrable!! :)

Opks are negative. Hope I O today still. Or have.. I was crampy earlier. Hopefully temp spike in the morning.

New year, new hair, new avatar! I love them-I found some really cute pink ones online. But I didn't want to go gender specific.

Attachments

• booties.jpg
    booties.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
Those are so cute, too!! We have a few John Deere things we got for little man. I can't wait to use them.. or buy pink ones! I figure we will have a girl next because we have all boy clothes.

I have a few boy things and a few girl things. Either gifts or hand me downs. Plus a handmade toy chest and rocking horse my grandpa made for me. But they are all either in storage or at my parents.

My mother sent me a silver teething ring for Christmas. I felt like shit opening it. She apologized ahead of time so I had an inkling it was going to be a tough present to accept.

:hugs: Amelia!
It's the constant reminders that make healing harder. Tristan kept mentioning the baby in Mummy's belly which was hard.
I should really take a BnB break because all the pregnancy announcements and updates are all getting a little to much but on the other hand the support I get on BnB is to good not to have!

:hugs: Amelia!
It's the constant reminders that make healing harder. Tristan kept mentioning the baby in Mummy's belly which was hard.
I should really take a BnB break because all the pregnancy announcements and updates are all getting a little to much but on the other hand the support I get on BnB is to good not to have!

I feel ya. See my rant on my journal first page for that case and point.

Do you like yoga - I used to do it years ago and fell out of love with it - I'm not sure why, I think because I stopped dancing and yoga was synonymous with my dance studio... anyway... I'm getting back into it and I'm hoping it will help me heal... if you are interested I'm digging into these tonight (all free!):

https://www.doyogawithme.com

Amelia, that sucks. I'm so sorry. :( I definitely can relate. I still get formula samples and coupons, diaper coupons, e-mails about my 6 month old's milestones .. ugh. It's awful! Hugs.

I have been having crampiness on both sides. I cant help but be nervous about ovulating 2 eggs. I'm not ungrateful. I'm so thankful things seem to be working right .. just very scared of twins! I have been all along. I suppose whatever happens happens!

Amanda, we'll miss you but I totally understand. I take a break every time I get AF. It's painful but the break helps. Hoping for the best for you!

Katrina, those John Deer booties are adorable!!!!

AFM, just waiting and hoping this is my month. Almost a year and a half trying. All in God's time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->