[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

May I join? After a CP last month DH and I are hoping we can have a sticky bean this month. Not sure if my cycle might be thrown off but we're using the MC date as CD1 and calculating from there, DtD every other day just to be sure :winkwink: So if everything lines up then I should be able to test July 19th (which is one day before we fly away to Hawaii for our honeymoon :haha:)

:hi: Welcome to the July Testers Thread, Kuawen!

Which island will you be visiting?!

To all, PLEASE cross your fingers (and toes and whatever else you might think helpful) that my 5 PM OPK is CRAZY positive, because I've been slaving away all day and need something exciting (well, more exciting than a lot of journals today). Just want OPK positive already!!!

I also have been working out a lot, I am now entering my 3rd week of working out and healthier eating, have lost 3 lbs only so I got really discouraged by that, but will not be giving up. Sucks because I have been doing sooooo good, no cheating or anything. I am thinking about trying out Yoga this week, maybe today. I did it once and it was sooooo slow and boring, but I feel a little Yoga will do me good when I am pregnant to relax myself and what not, so why not start now.

Thank you for the warm welcomes! :flower:

We're going to be visiting ALL the islands! :happydance: it's actually a 8 day cruise that begins in Honolulu and heads North hopping on each island (spending 2 days on one island though which one escapes my memory right now) before returning to Honolulu.

@Clandi - Fx'd for you!! Hope it's uber dark!!

@Mizzy - ONLY 3 lbs?!!? I would kill to lose 3 lbs right now!! That's awesome!!!!!! And for sure do yoga. You never know how good it is for until after a couple weeks you realize you no longer grunt when you bend over to pick something up. :haha:

@Kuawen - That sounds UH-MAZING!! You're going to have a blast!!!!

I guess you are right, I am looking forward to it, starts at 8. I guess I am more used to the fast paced of Zumba/step abs classes/boxing ones. I was thinking of trying Insanity again, but then felt like it was too much for me right now. Went on a 20 minute slow jog with the dogs yesterday and I am sore. I do feel like homemade chocolate chip cookies with a big glass of cold milk, I cannot stop thinking about that. If I make them, I usually make about 30, and I seriously can eat them all by myself in less than a day. So I am glad that I don't have the chocolate chips to make any, but we do have pancake mix, damn.

To all, PLEASE cross your fingers (and toes and whatever else you might think helpful) that my 5 PM OPK is CRAZY positive, because I've been slaving away all day and need something exciting (well, more exciting than a lot of journals today). Just want OPK positive already!!!

All my toes, fingers, and eyes crossed for you! :wacko: :haha:

Thank you for the warm welcomes! :flower:

We're going to be visiting ALL the islands! :happydance: it's actually a 8 day cruise that begins in Honolulu and heads North hopping on each island (spending 2 days on one island though which one escapes my memory right now) before returning to Honolulu.

Oooh sounds like fun! Hope you enjoy your visit! :boat:

LOL Mizzy. That is exactly why I do not allow ANYTHING in the house that's not veggies, fruit or meat. Cause I WILL eat it. No question about it.

I am the same way, that is the only junk food we have. Ughhhhhh, I am so tempted to make myself 3 little ones with peanut butter and jelly and orange juice.

Don't do it!!!!!! You've worked too hard! And you never eat before yoga, bending with a full stomach sucks!

You sound so much like me Mizzy. I have the same workout preferences and I often find Yoga to be too boring for me. So I choose the faster paced or more intense yoga workouts so that I can push my body to it's limits. The only two yoga routines I really care for are instructed by Chalene Johnson (creator of Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, and Chalene Extreme) but unfortunately she doesn't have a Yoga only workout set :haha: The best way to describe her Yoga style is close to that of Ashtanga (also known and Vinsaya or power yoga) that strings poses together to create more of a flow and a higher intensity workout. If you're looking to gain flexibility while still feeling challenged, I recommend maybe checking out "power" yoga.

I have a love hate thing with power yoga - I love it, but I also HATE it. And I've silently cursed many a yoga instructor (just breathe and stretch a little more). I am also a fan of Chalene Johnson, bought Turbo Jam but couldn't start it because I was diagnosed with a torn disc in my neck the month after it arrived.... though... maybe I should dust that bad boy off and try it out, now!

Mrs. JJ: thx for letting me know that, I was going to eat at 7 to be nice and full for Yoga. But now maybe I will eat after or at 6.
Kuawen: I will check it out. Are those videos you have to buy? Maybe I can find samples on YouTube.
Clandestine: You should, its worth a try.

I did not end up making the pancakes, instead I just finished making dinner & lunches for today, Tues and Wed. I just ate my lunch as well, so I am feeling a bit full.

@clandestine...every finger, toe and even my eyes are crossed for you!!!! Except my legs..can't cross those cause I'm trying to be a whore like that! Lmao!!

So, I did prenatal yoga during my entire pregnancy. I felt like it did "nothing"..but...I also didn't have half the issues other women complained about and..sad to say I was actually more limber at 9 months pregnant than I am now. I know. That's a pretty f'ing sad statement! I also had an amazing labour and also contribute that to yoga!

Oh god...as for food. Seriously. If its here I eat it. Which is why we keep No crap in the house. But since my SIL's been here....omg. I have probably gained 5 lbs since she's been here a week ago. She picks up donuts, chips....it's like delivery crack to a drug addicts front door!! I have NO control!!!!! I can't wait for her to leave so I can not be tempted anymore ;(

So, I did prenatal yoga during my entire pregnancy. I felt like it did "nothing"..but...I also didn't have half the issues other women complained about and..sad to say I was actually more limber at 9 months pregnant than I am now. I know. That's a pretty f'ing sad statement! I also had an amazing labour and also contribute that to yoga!

Yay, I love this!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->