• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

I really learn soooo much with you ladies. Like I have never heard of IVF.

Really?! I've had heard of IVF but on this site was the first time I heard of IUI...which is a lot more affordable than IVF.

IUI = intrauterine insemination

There has actually been many things I have never heard of really. Most people I know just have unplanned pregnancies, so they do not go through the whole TTC process or anything like that. But I do enjoy learning whatever I can.

:hi:Thanks Mrs. JJ for helping me find this page! I'd love to join the July testers. Looking to test on July 3 right before our anniversary (July 4). We have officially been TTC #1 for one year now. Can I get a BFP soon, please!

Welcome welcome!! I probably know TOO much about fertility. My SIL suffered from poor egg quality and was told she'd never have another kid. She went the IVF route and I donated my eggs to her. She now has a beautiful little girl. So...through all that I learned WAY too much! Hahahahaha.

I was just about to post that I don't know what's going on because I'm getting ZERO o signs and I should be having SOME signs!!! Well just went to the washroom and wiped and saw cm...sooo yippee....I'm in SOME phase of ovulation. Hahaha

Welcome R2!!!

Chlie - How AMAZING of you to donate your eggs to your SIL!!

Welcome R2!!!

Chlie - How AMAZING of you to donate your eggs to your SIL!!

Thanks JJ. Her and I had both tried to get pregnant at the same time and I was already holding my dd while she was dealing with her 6th miscarriage. She has 2 kids from a previous marriage but her new husband had no kids and his sister couldn't have kids either so no one in their family had any children....sometimes people have a lot of questions about it and really focus on the "DNA" of it all...but end of the day they have their baby and they are happy and I have one gorgeous looking niece ;) hahahahaha.

:wave: Welcome to the July Testers, R22! :happydance: Sending you lots of sticky glitter! :dust:

Wow, Chulie! That's so awesome that you could do that for her :thumbup: Poor egg quality...that's something I hadn't even thought of :dohh: I've been more concerned with poor sperm quality and any barriers from sperm meeting egg or egg implanting. Sheesh...SO many things that can prevent a pregnancy...it's so daunting...definitely not as easy as high schools around the country would have you think :haha:

So true Lilly. I don't know how people even get pregnant at all!!!

I know, I was watching an old episode of Teen Mom and the one with the twins got pregnant right after getting off BC, I was like seriously????? lol

Hahaha oh I know. My girlfriend and I joke that all through school your basically told looking at a boy will get you knocked up!!!!! I wish!!! Hahaa

:wave: Hi AmberCali4nia! Welcome to the July Testers! Thread! You have been added to the 4th (love the dramatic effect :haha: How can you wait till the 4th! I can't make it to when AF is due! lol)

P.S. I'm originally from Los Angeles! :coolio:

Formerly from The Valley here! Recently moved back to Ventura County where I was born and raised.

Hello Mrs. JJ & LillyTame!!!
@LillyTame- thank you for adding me. I say that I can wait that long but we'll see, lol!
@Mrs. JJ- Living in the SFValley, Sherman Oaks; work in Miracle Mile
Baby dust to all!!!

Welcome new ladies!

Chulie: egg donation is an amazing thing for you to have done for your sister!
Also, I think you and I might be near cycle buddies. I'm going to ovulate, eventually. My temps finally took their usual pre-o dive... so hoping the waiting for o is almost over!

Welcome new ladies!

Chulie: egg donation is an amazing thing for you to have done for your sister!
Also, I think you and I might be near cycle buddies. I'm going to ovulate, eventually. My temps finally took their usual pre-o dive... so hoping the waiting for o is almost over!
COOL!! When is your af due?? My is due July 6th.....

If I ever ovulate (hoping SOON) - will be sometime between July 4th and 7th. OPKs still negative though... losing patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"