[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

Hey, ladies. I took a bit of a hiatus, my Daddy passed away a week ago today. I flew home to Cali to be with my family and am now in Miami waiting for my flight back to Georgia. My DH and I did DTD Friday night and Saturday morning per RE's orders (24-36 hrs post trigger and + OPK), but I think I am out this month with all hysterics and stress. We will try again next month.

Good luck, ladies!

I'm so sorry to hear that! How terrible to lose your dad. :hugs:

Oh mrsnorcal! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers.

Oh mrsnorcal.....I'm so sorry!!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

How's everyone else doing???!? How are we all feeling??

Good morning Chulie! Feeling good. But this morning, I noticed that I have a very small amount of brown cm when I wipe. It is too early to be implantation spotting so I am a little confused as to what it could be.:shrug:

@chulie: nothing here. I had what l thought was the start of the LH surge yesterday at 5 PM (negative, but definitely darker than my CD 7 OPK) and last night at 11 PM and at 5 AM this morning, everything is back to nearly stark white negative. So just waiting... CD 18... no ovulation yet. Really think the increase in exercise is causing an issue here, but surprisingly OK with it, because I didn't really want to test at my friend's house while away for July 4th weekend. How about you, ma'am?

R22....ohhh...well..as we know...with ttc..weird is ALWAYS good!!! hahaha..

@clandestine.....I definitely think exercise messes with your system! In the long run though it's a good thing...but can be frustrating for sure!!!!!

So I'm CD18 and the ewcm is definitely making an appearance.....I've basically had it in mild form since CD14 and now it's like....a lot....like when I pee I see it dripping out and it's on my underwear...so...I'm assuming it'll dry up and then I'll know I'm done and can say what DPO I am...because I feel like right now I'm...4DDO.....4 days during Ovulation..hahaaaahahahhaha....I think I can get like...2 more bd days out of DH before he tells me to bugger off! hahaha...he's been REALLY good this month...even yesterday...he was out in the insane heat working on things for the house..then bbq'd for my whole family and stood in front of a flame for 2 hours to bbq....came home and the poor guy was so beat....I felt bad.....so I offered him a massage and then well.....turned it around in my favor!!! HAHAAAHAHAHA....I kinda feel like on the soap operas where these men are drugged by devilish vixens into sex...LMAO....poor guy.....

Seems CM is picking up here, as well - just no where near yours! Really hoping for a blazing positive OPK in the next day or so, even with the exercise. A little more optimistic since CM got more noticeable, hoping its a sign this cycle is finally moving along!

And I don't feel bad for you DH (or mine or anyone else's) - they have it so easy by comparison. Kudos to him for doing his job!!!

Nothing special my way....this is my expected OV week:thumbup: I actually had a dream about SAs and EWCM :rofl: On my brain much, you think? lol I'm feeling really hopeful that we'll get all the "correct" days in this week...I'm just hoping I don't end up a week late like last month...that really threw off our timing :dohh: OH said stop thinking about it or the stress will make it happen again, so I'm TRYING not to think about it...but it's not working :haha:

Lilly, you can move my to July 29th since I missed this cycle but lucky for me I have had short cycles recently so I'm still going to be a lucky July tester still!! I'm pretty excited cause I got all sad when I thought about having to delete my graphic. :cry:

So Mrs. JJ...you had NO sex in the 5 days leading up to OV? (Just making sure :winkwink:)

WELL... *sigh* Yes I did and FF thinks I O'd earlier but I missed temps so it's throwing it off I'm sure. But I'd really prefer to be moved cause chance are SO slim and I just know it's not possible.

I dunno Mrs JJ.....I mean even a tiny chance is still a chance? but i totally understand not wanting to have it there in writing when you've already written it off....that being said....I feel like you should still have a * besides the new month because maybe you'll never get there!!! hehehehe........and hey...even if you were an "August" tester....we'd still let you in the group seeing as your so pretty and all!!! ;) haahaahhahaa....

Mrs. JJ: from your OPKs (because that matters more than temps, remember???) your "action window" would have been Tuesday - Saturday. Even ONCE in the window makes it POSSIBLE for this cycle. FX for you.

And yes, I'm really still waiting... :coffee:

Ok, you can leave me but also add me to July 28th cause I know it's not my month... well not the first half anyways. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->