[CLOSED] Photo Challenge

That but looks really cool, Lilly! I've always thought bees were pretty darn cool too! Hubs is deathly allergic to bees (like carries an epi pen with him 24/7).

I still haven't seen a but to take a picture of.

Pirate, I don't think we want to see any "but"s....maybe that will be the next challenge. Take a pic of a nice Butt! :haha:

lol @ butt pix!

Yea, bees & spiders not my kinda bugs. lol. Well I am not into bugs much actually.

:rofl: ok, I can't make fun of OH acting like a 12yo anymore :blush::haha:

Great bug Lil. I am also a bit scared of spiders, I wish I wasn't cus it's so irrational but they just give me the creeps.
I love bees but hate wasps. Uck.

I have given up trying to find a cool bug. I have the worst photo ever - there is a spider in a web on my balcony but my iPhone camera just wouldn't focus on it so it just looks like a splodge.
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/4C2A40C0-8D7C-45DB-BC62-048B3238C103.jpg

I am going to my back yard and I'm not coming back until I find a bug!

Behold, a dead dung beetle:
DeadDungBeetle.jpg

And since we all seem keen on this butt photo challenge... here's my pup's butt nubbin (aka docked tail):
Butt_Nubbin.jpg

LOL! I didn't even see I typed butt, but I'm glad y'all got entertainment out of it! :rofl:

Enjoyment? I expect to see animal butts a plenty on this page this week!

So is that our next challenge? A pix of our pet's butts??? lol :rofl:

I totally made that up, but I think animal tails/ butts can be hilarious - and for most of us, easier to find than a bug this time of year!

I'm a little worried a butt challenge will get us banned, but... why not?

Butts. Due next Friday, May 9th.

OMG! I LOVE my cats butts! :rofl: Best. Challenge. Ever!:haha:

Your dog's "butt nubbin" is adorable!

I'm all about the butt pics!

I still need to post a pic of my office (that I did actually take) and find a bug. Hopefully tardy entries are accepted.

I went to yoga and then happy hour and didn't get home until after dark, so I still need to find a current bug picture if possible. I'll go find one tomorrow.

Lilly, that's definitely some type of garden spider. I did a little searching and I think it might be a banded garden spider (argiope trifasciata). It just looks like it has fewer stripes on the legs than the pictures of this type of spider, but there's always lots of variability in markings.https://bugguide.net/node/view/218319

Butts it is!

OMG butts! I don't have a pet so this could interesting ;)

I'd better get a pet butt in early as once I leave for Wales I won't be seeing them again for a week, and I don't think OH would appreciate his butt being online! Although I would love to get a photo of his bum in his cycling gear as it's both cute but also a bit ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->