[CLOSED] Photo Challenge

OK, I got a couple cats butts, but I got transfer to comp and resize...so I'll get them up later today :thumbup: I didn't know exactly how up close and personal ya'll wanted to get with my cats butts so it's more of a full body but from behind :haha:

I felt weirdly pervy trying to get this picture.
https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/1399824874936446IMG_4368_zps5bd9078d.jpg

I have seen no animals recently, and I really didn't want to share my /DHs butt, so here is a fag (cigarette) butt taken today

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/A42FD881-D4E9-43D5-864C-EA608C9E8DD3.jpg

Good one, Nicki!

TX, that breed of chicken (that I can't remember at the moment) are the gentlest, most docile breed. And stupid.

Yes! To all of the above. Sweet, but dumb as rocks.

Lilly, did you bribe them with treats and run behind them to take the photo? :haha:

Still working on my butts photo... and hometown... I have an idea, just gotta remember to take the photo while I'm out and about.

i still need to get the butts (I did try to get sheep butts last week!), but here is one of the things my city is known for- the Clifton Suspension Bridge which goes over the Avon Gorge. Other things my city is known for: the harbour, hot air balloons and Banksy (and street art in general).

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
Ef it, I have no shame. Here is a picture of my butt, which, by the way, was very challenging to get a picture of on my own. I don't even take regular selfies, and trying to take one from behind is especially challenging.

I love all of the animal booties. Clever shot, Nicki. Fez, that looks like a nice little trail along the water.

I will have a good picture for this week's challenge. I do need to learn how to make a photo collage though; I'm behind the times. What app do you all use for that? (Mac friendly)

Attachments

• image-6.jpg
    image-6.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
Great Butt LC! Looking good.
I use snap collage (tis free!) but I have no idea if it's Mac friendly

Thanks, Nicki. I'll see if that one works. I've tried to find an app before, but for some reason I can't seem to find one that easily works. It shouldn't be that difficult.

I downloaded snap collage but still haven't used it!

LC- that trail is part of the trails around Leigh Woods which is where OH goes mountain biking (but I just walk around!). It's a great area!

Nice butt! :thumbup: :haha:

I'm with you, LC, when you mentioned making a collage I was like yeaaaa that's a good idea, but how do I do it :dohh::blush:

So photos from Crystal Palace in south London.

I couldn't get a good shot as the trees were in the way but this is the BBC transmitter in CP park. CP is one of the highest points in London which is why it was built there, you can see it from the London Eye and apparently tourists have been known to ask if it's the Eiffel Tower :haha: - not quite people, Paris is just a little bit further away :) The transmitter was actually switched off a year ago when all TV went digital.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/744530FB-4FA2-4980-BAFE-6B6EAB22A409.jpg

Crystal Palace is also know for the actual 'crystal palace' that used to be here. It was built for the Great exhibition (quick google says 1851) and then somehow moved to CP afterwards, but in 1936 it burnt down. There are plans to rebuild it though apparently. Here are the ruins that stand in the park now (lifted from t'internet)

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/6BE5B05A-E707-4D15-AA39-EA2B8E1A8B1C.png

Crystal Palace- also known for the dinosaurs!

^^ oh yes I was going to mention the dinosaurs too but didn't have a photo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->