[CLOSED] Photo Challenge

^^true! In fact I saw someone showing their huge builder's butt earlier while they were bending over, I said to DH 'That would be perfect for my photo challenge' but he wouldn't let me stop and take a photo. Boring!

Men! Hubs never appreciates the humor in stuff like this either!

Neither does my Dh. I yelled I see a fly give me my phone, he was so slow I missed it.

LC that pic is way too up close! it just gave me the heebie jeebies lol

You're right though, it's a type of garden spider...I wish it would go hang out in the bushes then, I never go there :haha:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/91722476@N03/13411989675

So I know this is Butts week but the bugs just loved me this weekend so I had to share!

A scorpion under my jacket on my porch and a spider in my milk this morning! Oh, don't let me forget to mention I was drinking out of the straw when I noticed the spider!

10169314_10203721614990867_5330317744506769728_n.jpg

1506892_10203733235601375_5947975641074569892_n.jpg

Yikes! I am terrified of scorpions. One of my friends got stung by a scorpion and went into labor when she was only 28 weeks.

He did! He's 18 months old now. He's a little small for his age and may have to do growth hormone treatments, but otherwise he's fine.

Here's my bug, even if he's a little late... A moth on the screen of my bedroom window.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 4
Ok, ladies-I've been off BnB all week and I was expecting some butts! No one yet?

I'd like to propose that next week we all take a picture of something that serves as an icon for where we live. When people think of your town or city, what do they think of? What is its claim to fame? Do you all like this idea?

I love that idea! And I suck at photo challenges!

Me too! I have butt pictures but haven't been on the computer to upload.

She has a thing for lying on his butt.

(i know i still owe you the bug pic... that is apparently a lot harder than i thought)

Attachments

• butts.jpg
    butts.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
The picture is a few months old but Hereford butts drive me nuts :haha:

Attachments

• GetAttachment[1] - Copy (3).jpg
    GetAttachment[1] - Copy (3).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 7
Love the butt pics! :rofl:

:dohh: I've been thinking of it all week but still forgetting to take one! I'll have to do it tonight!

I love that idea, LC. I have so much to pick from when it comes to Hawaii! I might have to post more than one :thumbup:

I love the kitty on Mr. Snack's bum. I think mine would fall asleep pretty quickly. In what way do Hereford butts drive you nuts @cowgirl? :haha:

I was thinking of doing a collage, Lilly (because Albuquerque has at least three that need credit).

I still don't have a butt picture, and I'm home alone, which means I'm either going to take a picture of my own butt (because I do work very hard on it :haha: ) or a picture of one of my dogs' butts.

I *love* the idea of a hometown icon challenge Lionchild! I'll update the first post when we get home.

I will also take a picture of some chicken butts (say what?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->