[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

Jes-I would love to see some pics if you want to post them on here. Closure is good however hard it may be. I'm sure she is your angel, forever watching over you and your family.

Lindsay-good luck with the scan, can't wait to hear about it!

I get an NT scan today. I just saw the baby at 10+6, but I can't help but be excited to see my little one again!

Good luck everyone with the ultrasounds :)
Ive got my first this wednesday at 1030!!!

i had my scan today, im apparentyl 12 +5, altho they say im due 2nd jan....theses dont match up but hey! i was v disappointed they scanned me for 30 secs, said its moving has a heart beat, take a seat in waiting room. I had loads to sort with midwife as previous prem baby altho it seems to have slipped their minds i dditn go into preterm labour, they took him out! got extra scans at 28 and 34 weeks. didnt even get to see the consultant, they fobbed me off cause running so behind. I wanted to see if he thought it was likely to happen again or not, oh well!

Here's a photo album I have on photobucket with photos from the Cape. Tess's beach "ceremony" is in there too.

Cape Cod

I'm starting to get nervous about my appointment on Wednesday. I have two more works, then my appointment is at 230 on Wednesday. I hope I can keep myself occupied until then.

Hannah, I'm sorry your scan wasn't what you hoped. :hugs: I hope you get to see more of baby soon!

aw thanks, i was so disappointed, i just felt completely pushed aside. I was meant to see a consultant i cant believe i wont actually see one until im 34 weeks now. if i get that far. iv also freaked myself out about how to deliver my baby..i know, as if i think about that already! I read that if i have a vbac then they will want me on monitors all the time, i have spd and really cant labour lying on my back, i know that already, sleeping is hard enough! arrrghhhh, ok, calm....relax. if in doubt i shall just have another c section, then i am in control......ok better stop rambling now, crazy hannah. Also upset they sent me for a councelling referral even though i said no to it. I had ptsd after mikey understandably, doesnt mean i need it now!
sorry girls for the rambling! :)

hey everybody! I had my nt scan today too. I measured 12 +5 too--they never changed your dates from original us. Babies have little growth spurts:) Its so exciting. Im sorry your scan felt rushed. My little plum was asleep pretty much the entire time. It's so exciting we are all almost done with the 1st trimester already!! Time is moving so fast. I am finally starting to tell people--it feels so personal. I have 3 weeks of work and then a 2 week vacay and then I'll be around 16 weeks along. YAY! The next thing we will all be discussing is it a boy or girl---CANT WAIT:):):):)

I cant wait to be able to feel the baby move !!!!
Go for my ultrasound 2morrow morning at 1030!! Super excited !!!

im glad im not the only one who can feel them move. i felt mikey at 12 weeks 5 days, this one i felt 11 weeks 5. people say it cant be, but the flutterings gradually get stronger until they r kicking me. the number of people who say it is wind!!! we know our bodies :) i love feeling the flutters

Just got home from my ultrasound, everything looks good, and im now at 12 weeks + 6 days so yay!!!!! We didnt get any pics since the baby was upside down and the pics wouldnt have looked very good. will be waiting till my next scan at 20 weeks to get a pic!!!

I am measuring a little further along too, but they told me not to change my due date. Is your being moved up?

https://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Lspence25/babyspence.jpg
Here he/she is!

Hey ladies :)
Just wanted to see how everyone is doing, getting close to 14 weeks now!! YAy for all of us!!!!
I leave in about 3 days for a 3 week vacation so wont be back on here till like 17 weeks...seems like awhile!!!!
Hows everyone else doing these days

I'm they same sickness comes and goes I'm now on the countdown to my 20 week scan on August 21st how are you ??

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing, getting close to 14 weeks now!! YAy for all of us!!!!
I leave in about 3 days for a 3 week vacation so wont be back on here till like 17 weeks...seems like awhile!!!!

WOW! Sounds like a nice vacation! I hope it goes by fast enough for you to get to 17 weeks, but not so fast that it seems like it went too fast! :thumbup: :rofl:

WOW! Sounds like a nice vacation! I hope it goes by fast enough for you to get to 17 weeks, but not so fast that it seems like it went too fast! :thumbup: :rofl:

Its gonna be awesome!!! Im sure it will go super fast, they always seem to !!!!
But yay for being 17 weeks when i get back !!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->