[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

Ive got an appt in 2 weeks just to confirm the pregnancy and such!!!!
Ive already had a bit of nausea and sore boobs!!!!
I was hoping not to have any morning sickness this time around!! It was just horrible with my first!!! I ended up having it all 9 months of the pregnancy!!!!

I'd love to join this small group. I'm due January 4th.

About You
Name? Ami
Age? 19
Height? 5'9

What is your due date? Unsure, early Jan

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy? Yes
When did you find out you were pregnant? 12DPO
Was it planned? Yes
What was your first reaction? Cried, spent £30 on HPT's took pictures of my BFP's!
Who was with you when you found out? My cat
Who was the first person you told? Neighbour/Friend
How did your parents react? Not telling them until I'm 12 weeks
How far along are you? 5 weeks
What was your first symptom? Sore boobs, waking up 2 cup sizes bigger, mild cramping, breathlessness and being constantly hungry
What is your due date? Early jan
Do you know the sex of the baby? too early
If so, what is it?
Have you picked out names? Yes!
If so, what are they? Girl : Harper Willow-Mai Boy : Henley Lucas-James
How much weight have you gained? unsure
Do you have stretch marks? No
Have you felt the baby move? Too early
Have you heard the heartbeat? ^^

About the birth
Home or hospital birth? Hospital
Natural or medicated birth? Natural, only gas and air or tens machine if needed
Who will be in the delivery room with you? My friend
Will you breastfeed? For the first few weeks yes!
Do you think you'll need a c-section? No
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time? I'll cry and ocean haha :p
What's the first thing you might say to him/her? Probably 'My beautiful little baby'
Would you let someone videotape the birth? nooooo!
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? Excited!!!:D

Hey Ami!
When was the first day of your last period? do you typically have 28 day cycles? I'd love to add you to our due date tracker!

Hey ladies,
My symptoms sort of come and go right now too! Mostly my boobs. They are sore, then not, then tingly, then just my nipples, then not, then....who knows!

With my last pregnancy my boobs KILLED but I cannot remember how far along I was when it started.... I think approaching 5 weeks they got really bad.

I am going for bloodwork today!

To make a pre-natal appt. just call your doctor....they will tell you when they want to see you. From what I remember, I was about 8 weeks last time.

Prenatal vitamins are VERY important.... I am not sure what oct are but I have been taking a prenatal vitamin once a day since July. the folic acid is the most important part!

I am back to work today since finding out.... I am hoping for no nausea because I am a teacher..... hopefully I will have it easy.....

How is everyone else today?

Special welcome to our new joiners, Terri, Jordan and Stephanie!

Does 15 group members sound like a good number to your guys? We are getting close to that FAST! I want to keep it small so we can reallly get to know each other and have a nice chat spot to....complain! I find with large groups that topics and questions get lost in the mix! Let me know what you think. If you want like 10 members that is fine too! Just let me know which you would prefer!

I am going to see doctor today to confirm then he will refer me to midwife.

Will let you know how it goes!!

I'm off to see my gp today.. rang my FS and they said i needed to incase there are any problems..

Is anyone cramping? I still feel like AF is coming x

Hi everyone! Thanks Lindsay for inviting me over! I'm so excited to be bump buddies with you again! We'll have to come up with a clever name and I'll make the blinkie! Here's my survey.

About You
Name? Jessica
Age? 34
Height? 5'2

About The Father
Name? Tyler
Age? 35
Height? 5'8
Are you still together? yes
What is your due date? January 5, 2013

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy? No, this is actually my 5th. I had two m/cs, then twins, then we lost our baby girl to Trisomy 13 in December, and now PG again
When did you find out you were pregnant? ummm, this morning! lol... 16dpo
Was it planned? not exactly... okay, not at all
What was your first reaction? shock
Who was with you when you found out? no one. but I immediately called DH upstairs
Who was the first person you told? DH
How did your parents react? haven't told them yet.
How far along are you? 4+2
What was your first symptom? nothing really. I thought AF was coming
What is your due date? January 5, 2013
Do you know the sex of the baby? no
If so, what is it?
Have you picked out names? Yes
If so, what are they? Emilynne Dorothy or Christian Tyler
How much weight have you gained? nothing yet
Do you have stretch marks? from my pregnancy with the boys. It's what happens when you gain 65 pounds! :blush:
Have you felt the baby move? no
Have you heard the heartbeat? no

About the birth
Home or hospital birth?hospital
Natural or medicated birth? medicated since I'll be having a c-section
Who will be in the delivery room with you? DH
Will you breastfeed? I'll try
Do you think you'll need a c-section? yes, I had one with the boys
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time? I'm sure!
What's the first thing you might say to him/her? "hi"
Would you let someone videotape the birth? probably not
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? I'm not really scared about the birth, it's the pregnancy I'm terrified about :(

About You
Name? Brittany
Age? 21
Height? 5'10"

About The Father
Name? Chase
Age? 24
Height? 6'4"
Are you still together? yes
What is your due date? Jan. 4/13, until I go to the doctor's June 5th and get an ultrasound, so subject to change.

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy? yes
When did you find out you were pregnant? 11dpo
Was it planned? yes
What was your first reaction? I screamed, I wasn't expecting the test to be positive at all, it wasn't FMU
Who was with you when you found out? I was alone
Who was the first person you told? DH
How did your parents react? They're super excited, I just told them yesterday
How far along are you? 4 weeks 3 days
What was your first symptom? cramping in my hips, but really, my total lack of symptoms was a sign, usually I have lots
What is your due date? January 4th 2013
If so, what is it?
Have you picked out names? Not yet
If so, what are they?
How much weight have you gained? None, but I'm only 4 and a half weeks
Do you have stretch marks? no
Have you felt the baby move? too early
Have you heard the heartbeat? No, but hopefully soon

About the birth
Home or hospital birth? preferably home, but will consider a birthing center, but then I'm epileptic, so I may have to do a hospital birth
Natural or medicated birth? natural
Who will be in the delivery room with you? DH for sure, then potentially my mom, sister, and best friend
Will you breastfeed? My goal is the first year and a half, but I would go two
Do you think you'll need a c-section? no
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time? I'll probably be in shock, so I don't know, I still can't believe I'm pregnant
What's the first thing you might say to him/her? You really did end up with red hair?
Would you let someone videotape the birth? only if it doesn't show my crotch
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? excited, I'm trying to convince myself it'll be an empowering experience instead of a painful.

About You
Name? Ami
Age? 19
Height? 5'9

What is your due date? Unsure, early Jan

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy? Yes
When did you find out you were pregnant? 12DPO
Was it planned? Yes
What was your first reaction? Cried, spent £30 on HPT's took pictures of my BFP's!
Who was with you when you found out? My cat
Who was the first person you told? Neighbour/Friend
How did your parents react? Not telling them until I'm 12 weeks
How far along are you? 5 weeks
What was your first symptom? Sore boobs, waking up 2 cup sizes bigger, mild cramping, breathlessness and being constantly hungry
What is your due date? Early jan
If so, what is it?
Have you picked out names? Yes!
If so, what are they? Girl : Harper Willow-Mai Boy : Henley Lucas-James
How much weight have you gained? unsure
Do you have stretch marks? No
Have you felt the baby move? Too early
Have you heard the heartbeat? ^^

About the birth
Home or hospital birth? Hospital
Natural or medicated birth? Natural, only gas and air or tens machine if needed
Who will be in the delivery room with you? My friend
Will you breastfeed? For the first few weeks yes!
Do you think you'll need a c-section? No
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time? I'll cry and ocean haha :p
What's the first thing you might say to him/her? Probably 'My beautiful little baby'
Would you let someone videotape the birth? nooooo!
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? Excited!!!:D

Hey Ami!
When was the first day of your last period? do you typically have 28 day cycles? I'd love to add you to our due date tracker!

My cycles are irregular, anything between 21 and 35 days this was my 1st time TTC so I haven't tracked my cycles, my last cycle was 35 days

To the point Online DD calculator says 1st Jan xx

I'm off to see my gp today.. rang my FS and they said i needed to incase there are any problems..

Is anyone cramping? I still feel like AF is coming x

I'm getting cramping and I've been told it's completely normal unless you're bleeding as well, but just double check with your doc/midwife if you're still worried xx

Will I be able to get an ultrasound to find out for sure how far along I am at my doctor's appointment on June 5th, even though I know my LMP?

Will I be able to get an ultrasound to find out for sure how far along I am at my doctor's appointment on June 5th, even though I know my LMP?

I don't know what country you're in but in the UK you usually see a doc/midwife and 'book your pregnancy in' then you're sent for your scan based on your EDD by LMP. You can always go for a private scan if you're anxious xx

I don't know what country you're in but in the UK you usually see a doc/midwife and 'book your pregnancy in' then you're sent for your scan based on your EDD by LMP. You can always go for a private scan if you're anxious xx

I live in the US, and my husband is a marine, so I have military insurance, Tricare Prime. But I also have epilepsy, which I'm told makes me a little more risky.

Ive seen my gp today.. he was about as much help as a chocolate fire gaurd.. as far as my concerns...he didn't even ask me to poas..
I spoke to midwife.. she said the cramps are normal.. unless I start to bleed.. first appointment is at 8 wks x

I had cramping, pulling, stretching, muscle tightness for 5 days straight and it has now lessened quite a bit. I still have it every so often. I don't normally have cramps with af but I'm assuming this is what people are talking about. I've also had some "breath-catching" muscle pulls if I've been bent at the waist too long and stand up or sneezing, anyone else had this?

Hey Ladies!! Welcome Brittany and Jessica!!

I have an appointment with my Primary Physician tomorrow morning so I can POAS and have them confirm what I already know ;)

Once that is done I will call my OB and make that appt, although I know that one won't be for another month or so.

I have had the pulling/cramping as well. I remember it from my first pregnancy and think it's completely normal. I'm still having some queasiness in the mornings too.

I am so conflicted about wanting symptoms. I would love to have them to reinforce that I am really pg, but I can't be throwing up, nauseous or feeling sick at my new job just yet. And I always hate to see any kind of blood. I've been spotting on and off for 5 days now. I am bound and determined, this time, though, to not let it drive me crazy. Last time, I sprinted to the ER every time I saw blood. Of course, I got to see Tess and hear her heartbeat at those times, but worrying about the bleeding did me no good.

I am the same way. With my first pregnancy, every twitch had me worrying. I spotted, fairly heavily, at 6 weeks with my daughter. After 6 hours in the ER and 3 ultrasounds, they sent me home no better off than when I got there.

I have made the same promise to myself, I am not going to let everything drive me crazy, just try to stay calm and as relaxed as I can!

I was supposed to start my period today. I know it isn't coming, but part of me is still waiting for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->