[CLOSED]*Snow Babies* EDD January 2013

Oh and we need suggestions for our group name! When I was pregnant in the fall, Jessica and I were in a June due date group called The Watermelon Smugglers! :)

Who has some suggestions? I want to change our group from simply "January Bumps".

We could think of a play on words with New Years, or 2013.... I'm not sure! I am hoping you guys are more creative than me!

good morning ladies

Still got the nausea and bits of morning sickness!!!!!
Me and my boyfriend conceived the natural one, and it only took one month!!!
Still it a bit of a shock, that were pregnant!!!!
I didnt actually think that we could get pregnant that fast!!!!!!

We also got pg last fall and then lost our baby girl, just before Christmas, to Trisomy 13. We weren't actively going to try again until August, but we had an oops this month when I Oed early. It seems we don't have any trouble getting pregnant, I just can't seem to hold onto them - this is my 5th pregnancy and we've only had one (twin) birth.

I finally got my morning sickness this morning, but now I'm starting to get a little concerned about the spotting I've been having. I wonder if it's worth a mention to my Dr.

If we invite one more in, we could be The Lucky 13 in '13! lol

Morning Ladies!
I have no name suggestions at the moment but I will put my thinking cap on.
This pregnancy was natural after a m/c last April and an Ectopic in Nov. Needless to say I'm quite nervous this go around even though I'm trying to remain calm and positive. I have a son (8) that I didn't realize I was pg until 14 wks...yes 14 wks!! My cycles were really messed up after I took a break from BCP and at 4wks had spotting (IB probably) and what I thought was af again at 8wks. This time knowing since before AF was due is making the time go by sooooo slooowwwly!
I get my bloodwork back today so I'm hoping for good news. I have a dating scan May 19th which is also to check to make sure everthing is in the right spot as well as for the fetal HB. Then I have another June 14 to monitor the progression. Both of these seem ages away.

We could do something like January Beginnings or New Year with New Babies or something. I don't know. I don't feel very creative this morning.

I do like something with lucky in the title.. we had been ttc for 15 months and I was told I wasn't ovulating most cycles.. I thought we had zero chance of conceiving .. So I do feel very lucky x

Does everyone live in a country the GETS snow? I like Snow Babies as long as we all get snow. Here in Toronto we get LOTS! It just snowed a few days ago in fact!

It does snow in the UK but it could be anytime with the crazy weather we are getting, but yes there is a good chance we will get. it in Jan :)
Reply to Lindsay's earlier question- we conceived via AI with a donor .. as we couldn't create our baby the natural way lol.. we was under the FS for fertility problems.. my appointment was going to be today.. Im happy to say we didn't have to attend :)

Just got back from the Dr. ladies. I called this morning, asking if my spotting was noteworthy and he called back and told me to come in and get a quantitative blood done. He'll have the results later today, I guess. It was weird going back there after losing Tess. I am nervous all over again...

It does snow in the UK but it could be anytime with the crazy weather we are getting, but yes there is a good chance we will get. it in Jan :)
Reply to Lindsay's earlier question- we conceived via AI with a donor .. as we couldn't create our baby the natural way lol.. we was under the FS for fertility problems.. my appointment was going to be today.. Im happy to say we didn't have to attend :)

Terri,
Do you have to pay for AI like we do in Canada? I heard it is VERY expensive. How long have you and your partner been together?

Just got back from the Dr. ladies. I called this morning, asking if my spotting was noteworthy and he called back and told me to come in and get a quantitative blood done. He'll have the results later today, I guess. It was weird going back there after losing Tess. I am nervous all over again...

Jess,
Keep us posted and let us know what the results were!

I understand the weird feeling. When I went back to the prenatal clinic all I could think of was the twins.... it brought back some hard feelings...:hugs:

Terri,
Do you have to pay for AI like we do in Canada? I heard it is VERY expensive. How long have you and your partner been together?

No we found & met our donor, so we only pay travel expenses

.. we have been together 4 years x

Hey girls. I made a couple of blinkies just as ideas. Let me know what you think: (Lindsay, you might recognize the second one! lol)

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/baby%20n%20bump%20fun/snow-babies.gif

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/baby%20n%20bump%20fun/2013.gif

Jess,

I understand the weird feeling. When I went back to the prenatal clinic all I could think of was the twins.... it brought back some hard feelings...:hugs:

Yes Jes, Keep us posted!!

Jess,

Yes Jes, Keep us posted!!

Thanks! I will. It's 630p here, and I haven't gotten a phone call, so I'm not sure if that means the results haven't come back yet, or the Dr. isn't there anymore. I can probably call tomorrow if I don't hear back.

Hello! is this thread closes already? have you reached 15?? on sunday, I found out I was pregnant and on tuesday the doctor confirmed it with a blood test. I am calculating my due date to be January 10th!! Maybe earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->