• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Closed

I am cd 13. ( had pos OPks today) af due sept 3 rd so I'm testing aug 31 or sept 1 :)
He is a PA ( physician assistant) in orthopedic surgery

I know right. I'm getting more and more anxious. It would be so great it could happen this cycle, at least for one of us. I've been watching alot of "I didn't know I was pregnant" - my hubby is already saying "please don't obsess over this", lol. I'm not just embracing it :)

Lol. It's crazy how some people don't know they are pregnant

I feel borderline silly. I took one of those 88 cent pregnancy test this morning. Now I'm only CD11 today and I know its foolish, but I've been feeling a little different and I thought, maybe, just maybe I was preggo from last cycle, lol. Well I'm not and I just wasted 88 perfect cents. Here comes the TTC hallucinations.....seriously. When you want to be pregnant or sometimes when you don't the body starts to play games with you, making you "think" you are. September 16 get here already. I think the "what if" factor is my battle.

Yea, I has that inkling of what if I'm pregnant from last cycle too lol. I didn't test tho lol. I really thought I had conceived last cycle, but I think I just wanted it so much that I read into every little progesterone symptom as a pregnancy one, because I never really paid attention to the symptoms when I wasn't ttc. Cd11, just a few more days and it'll be tww for us!

I feel borderline silly. I took one of those 88 cent pregnancy test this morning. Now I'm only CD11 today and I know its foolish, but I've been feeling a little different and I thought, maybe, just maybe I was preggo from last cycle, lol. Well I'm not and I just wasted 88 perfect cents. Here comes the TTC hallucinations.....seriously. When you want to be pregnant or sometimes when you don't the body starts to play games with you, making you "think" you are. September 16 get here already. I think the "what if" factor is my battle.

I had read this fast and thought you were 11 dpo and taking that test. Then I re read and saw it was cd 11!! You are funny...

I am guessing I'm 1 dpo today, got pos OPks the past 2 days so hopefully Ov sometime yesterday I guess..... Now I enter the tww ( more like 10 day wait bc I won't wait 2 weeks to test, lol)
You guys are close behind. Will you O early next week I'm guessing?

LMAO; you know I have a long cycle so I'm set to "O" more likely Sept 2, but anywhere from Sept 1-4 according to a few different calculators. Basically I'm going into fertility mode Aug Friday 29th thru Friday Sept 5....too be safe. I believe Sept 2 is a really good estimate though for O day.

you have been dtd everyday though, right...

AF is due to arrive sep 10th for me. My o date is the 27th, well that's what 2 of my apps are telling me. Another app says the 24th. We have been dtd at least every 24 hours and will continue to so I guess I won't miss my o time lol.

AF is due to arrive sep 10th for me. My o date is the 27th, well that's what 2 of my apps are telling me. Another app says the 24th. We have been dtd at least every 24 hours and will continue to so I guess I won't miss my o time lol.

yeah it seems every 24 is safe, especially when you don't know.

Whoa Tina! we have been dtd every night for five nights straight now, but I think I'm done ha!
That's a long time for you guys Tina! I'm impressed. Lol.

We conceived my second baby by dtd every day of the 5 day fertile window, so I think every day is good. There are people who think every other day is better, to each their own I guess.

Haha, yeah I know. DH is happy about it, before I didn't want to dtd as often so he'd happy about the change lol. Yeah there has been some debate about whether or not every day or every other day is better. I've heard success stories for both and reasons why one is better than the other and vise versa. I just decided at least every 24 hours is best for us lol

Hi!! Im ttc #2 and this month was our first month trying. Im either 6dpo according to most likely o day or 3dpo according to when I had ewcm. So hi!!

Hi!! Im ttc #2 and this month was our first month trying. Im either 6dpo according to most likely o day or 3dpo according to when I had ewcm. So hi!!

Hello, and welcome! :) sometime my CM doesn't always match when I'm supposed to O either lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->